Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] View & Shuffle all Tracks in Playlist Folders

The latest spotify for android update, as well as the newest iOS update, removed the "shuffle all" option for multiple playlists within a folder. I used this feature every day and it's my favorite spotify feature. Please bring it back!

Updated on 2019-09-17

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea!

We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Thanks

Comments
YannD
I'm a little tired of paying that ...
lmcart

This new update for the mobile app is not good. Under Your Library, there's playlists, artists and albums, where did songs go? If I'm working out or running and I want to shuffle my songs to mix things up, it is not possible. Also, what happened to the letters on the right-hand side of the albums or artists search. Now we have to scroll through all of our content to get to an artist that is further down the list alphabetically. Dumb and certainly not mobile friendly where people are quickly trying to find things in the car at stoplights on in between breaks in traffic.

There's not enough polling and trial and error been done before Spotify makes changes, this has consistently been a problem with the R&D. Ever thought to poll users first??

majmartins

Ficou uma PORCARIA sem possibilidade de randomizar TODAS as músicas.

jpdlr

Hi @lmcart , I was also wondering where is the "songs" menu, but turns out that now, with this new update, we have a dedicated playlist for those "Liked Songs".  Anyway, I think that is for a different topic.
GhostRavenstorm

Capture.PNG

This is why we need this feature to shuffle-play playlist folders.

MARCAOCOSTA

por favor coloquem de volta o botao musicas, para tocar todas as musicas aleatoriamente

Thiago_Pieri

Please bring this back... I want to shuffle my entire songs (sometimes to remember some good song  missed). I had more than 1000 songs... I cant put all in a Playlist and update everytime. 

accauseimcool

Why has it been two years since any update on this essential feature? At least let us know if it's never coming back.

Steg

it should be because they don't care about their customers...

alejobaena123

Despues de 2 años nada que se arregla o que Spotify de una respuesta!!! Seguimos esperando!!!