Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Option to Enable Version History for Playlists.

Like many I love Spotify's recommendations and auto generated playlists that update over time.

Though I feel like it would be nice if I could enable on some playlists the option to look at older versions of them.

Sometimes its nice to be able to see how my taste has changed or listen to the songs again in that group/order. Currently I make many archive copies of some of the playlists which is annoying cause it takes a few taps to add the name, put it in a folder, add a date to the description, and also in general its just creating lots of playlists. I think having it on by default for each one would probably not be viable as then there would be lots of extra unneeded data. 

Updated on 2023-05-24

Hey! It looks like your suggestion is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
Luan
Status changed to: Good Suggestion

Updated on 2023-05-24

Hey! It looks like your suggestion is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

kg23mobi

I like the pressure of listening to this unique weekly playlist. Being able to surf back in history would overwhelm me and I would mess up with my weekly dose of music. 

But one should have the possibility to do so. 

rahmath_relish

Good one

scarletvvitch

would die for this