Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Playlists] Friends top songs of 2021

Previous years you were able to share a link to other people with your Spotify Wrapped playlist. This year, when you click on the link it just takes you to your own Top Songs. Please can this feature be added in to allow sharing and the social side to return.

Updated on 2022-02-03

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Your suggestion has gathered the votes necessary and your feedback is now reaching the internal teams at Spotify. They're aware of the vote count and popularity of this idea. We'll continue to monitor and check out the comments here, too.

As soon as we have any updates on its status, we'll let you know.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Comments
Saarthak8

Please fix this. Really loved the sharing feature. 

kellytaryn

Last year, I was able to share my Spotify Wrapped Playlist with others, and they could open it, view it, like and play the full playlist, as it appeared in my profile. And vice versa-- I could go to my friends profiles and listen to their wrapped playlist.

Now, when someone shares the link to their Spotify Wrapped Playlist with me-- it just links back to my playlist-- not theirs! Essentially making it impossible to listen to any wrapped playlist other than your own. I LOVED being able to listen to my friends and family's Wrapped Playlists, it was like sharing a part of their life with you! PLEASE bring it back! Wrapped is so awesome and I want to be able to share mine and experiences others playlists as well. 

TASS55

Please let us share with friends!

KristyShae

Please fix this, listening to my friends Wrapped is something I look forward to for the whole year. 

ivanstaarman

I contacted the support department for this, they redirected me to this community to share this. Luckily, I see that more people miss this feature. Fix it Spotify!!!

onyxdragon

Please fix this! No one uses blend. I have 20+ Facebook friends who are very upset that we can't share our Wrapped playlists. That was one of the best features of Wrapped.

fargh

Please fix this!!

bulldog9800

Please fix this Spotify!! It's a big hassle to make another playlist and move all the songs there, this playlist should be shareable

jrhoman

This isn't working through messaging/texting on my phone or even on slack.  Even worse, the spotify widget in slack is populating a random playlist that is neither mine nor my friends. Very disappointed, especially since I have been getting spanned with messages the last several weeks hyping up wrapped.

energizedmace

Spotify. BRO. how can you mess this up? literally the most basic feature on the app. please figure it out.