Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Playlists] Friends top songs of 2021

Previous years you were able to share a link to other people with your Spotify Wrapped playlist. This year, when you click on the link it just takes you to your own Top Songs. Please can this feature be added in to allow sharing and the social side to return.

Updated on 2022-02-03

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange.

Your suggestion has gathered the votes necessary and your feedback is now reaching the internal teams at Spotify. They're aware of the vote count and popularity of this idea. We'll continue to monitor and check out the comments here, too.

As soon as we have any updates on its status, we'll let you know.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Comments
marcelo13k

The link for sharing the story of the wrapped year does not work properly and we cannot share it with others.

So, as one of many who feel disappointed by this bug, if you don't intend to fix it, at least remove it from the whole presentation.

22duu7kpe3rner75lg3b
So true how embarrassing the new 2022 wrapped came out and still the same
Who_is_sakura
  • If you share your Spotify wrapped with others it goes to their wrapped and not yours. It would be cool to hear what my friends were listening to or share my favorites with them
flyinjbrian

It would be awesome if you made Spotify wrapped playlists shareable next year! This year, when I shared my Top Songs playlist link with others, they were directed to their own top songs playlist...

milkmaidmafia

When I click on the "Your Top Songs 2022" playlist in the list of playlists from another profile, it always shows _my_ top songs and not theirs (this happens in profiles from people I know, where one could assume this friend just liked your playlist and added it to their profile, but this also happens in other profiles of people I do not know, profiles I randomly picked via the search function). That is very confusing, as I would expect the content of their playlist, as I am accessing it from their profile. This is obviously a bug. If the content of these Spotify-generated personal playlists cannot be shared, do not make them visible in a profile - or just make them shareable 🙂

IschaGast

Any updates?