Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Playlists] Sort Playlists by Personal Play Count

This way if we come across a playlist or search results that are showing alot of songs, you can sort them by listen count so you can either listen to songs you have heard often that you know you already like, or conversely, you can listen to songs you have never heard and gradually make your way back to songs that you have heard more often.

I have included my mockup from photoshop what this could look like if implemented as i see it.

SPOTIFYIMPLEMENT.jpg

Updated on 2023-03-30

Hey everyone,

It seems that this idea ended up in the wrong board accidentally, so we're bringing it back.

We're keeping the previous Not Right Now status, as we don't have any immediate plans to implement this. As soon as we have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here.

Take care.

Comments

I believe iTunes has/had this a long long time ago and I always used to enjoy it as a feature.

Support!

reeandi

how many songs are in my Ciersongs playlist ?

love to know

groupama3

would love to see this implemented as part of expanded last.fm integration, showing uplayed songs/artists from last.fm would be amazing...

Jondalb

To be able to sort songs in various ways is a feature that should be obvious. In alphabetic order, by numbers of listening, by artist, by releasedate etc. Please consider it once more. 

JayRizzo

Be like Nike and "Just Do It!"

malcolmabrown1

I have a large collaborative playlist that I listen to on shuffle and I am concerned that it is stsrting to bore me, I would love to play it by least played songs everytime I listen to ensure I dont get tired of it or have to skip so often.

carl_harris

Really liking this idea, this would be really useful!

stefgeiger

This is badly needed! So strange that I can't see my playcount or last played. Very useful for curating playlists.

Bortlethetortle

Play count for sure! But also the ability to see within a certain timeframe.  "Past week", "past month", "past year", "ever", or a date range.

jblattnerNYC

This really is one of the best ideas. I wouldn't have to use Last.fm as much (which doesn't work via PS4, Roku, etc.) Play counts are literally the ONLY thing I miss about iTunes