Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re-introduce playlist radio!

Why in the good lord's name was this even removed to begin with? This is how I discover new music that fits into the mood of a specific playlist. It even worked really well and I discovered hundreds of artists like that.

Please add this back. I really can't comprehend why you would want to remove this feature. 

How am I supposed to listen to similar music if listened to a playlist too often. 

There are recommended songs and I now have to abuse this as a radio feature.

Please bring back the playlist radio...

Updated on 2023-10-27

We're thrilled to see that your suggestion is rapidly gaining popularity and we're updating its status to Good Suggestion.

We hope that it will continue to gain support from more users. Thank you for your valuable contribution - we truly appreciate it!

For more details about how the Ideas Exchange works, please refer to here.

Comments
Luan
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2023-10-12

Thank you for sharing your feedback with the Spotify Ideas Exchange.

Your suggestion has been marked as a New Suggestion and will be reviewed by the Spotify staff once it receives enough votes. We appreciate your contribution and look forward to your continued support of this idea!

RutgerBr

YES PLEASE

zerocontrast

Oh god, I hadn't used this in a while and only just realized it was gone. Yeah, this is a no-brainer to add back.

Luan
Status changed to: Good Suggestion

Updated on 2023-10-27

We're thrilled to see that your suggestion is rapidly gaining popularity and we're updating its status to Good Suggestion.

We hope that it will continue to gain support from more users. Thank you for your valuable contribution - we truly appreciate it!

the-powl

I have no idea why they ever removed it. I loved the possibility to listen to a load of entirely new songs based on an existing playlist

JohnnySS

‏‏‎