Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Request: Introducing a "Volvo Sensus" heading

Volvo and Spotify proudly announced several years ago that they would introduce Spotify Streaming Music in their Volvo Sensus models. See this Press Release.

As a Spotify Premium user and Volvo V60 T6 driver, I would like to receive the same level of support from Spotify for my Volvo as all other users on Android, iOS, MAC, and PC.

As depicted in the following picture, there is no dedicated support heading for Volvo/Spotify users. There are numerous reasons for troubleshooting that justify the need for such a heading for Volvo-Sensus.

Therefore, my request is as follows: Please introduce a Volvo Sensus heading in the Spotify Community Help section.

Vovlo Sensus.jpg

I hope that this idea resonates with you and all other Volvo/Spotify fans and encourages you to consider my request.

Thank you very much.

Top Answer
Yordan

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

@Julebut, there's currently an issue with Spotify being stuck on the loading screen on the Volvo Sensus infotainment system, which our tech folks are currently investigating. We'll keep everyone posted in this thread as soon as we have any new info to share, so I recommend you check it out and Subscribe from the three dots menu so you're notified whenever we post an update.

Cheers 🙂

Comments
laurianlamba

I support the request!

Brahka

I am frustrated and dissapointed that we don’t get updates on the status from Spotify… 

Kovis

Your idea seems to be useful, however, there is a problem that Spotify for Sensus is a third party application. It means that you should contact Volvo for support.

Pattoon_one

@Kovis: Sensus is an operating System from Volvo as Windows is an operating System from Microsoft. So whats different between Windows, Linux, iOS or Sensus? Nothing, all these are OS and not 3rd party App.

So lets vote to motivate Spotify to create a section "Help Sensus (Volvo)". 

Julebut

Same problèm xc90 2016 in France 

Yordan

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

@Julebut, there's currently an issue with Spotify being stuck on the loading screen on the Volvo Sensus infotainment system, which our tech folks are currently investigating. We'll keep everyone posted in this thread as soon as we have any new info to share, so I recommend you check it out and Subscribe from the three dots menu so you're notified whenever we post an update.

Cheers 🙂