Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Seasonal Spotify Wrapped

You should do every season wrap like summer winter monsoon it helps people engage and people love it in india and on 31st dec you can do whole year wrap like that if you could do it will be a great success.

Updated on 2023-08-30

Hey! It looks like your suggestion is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
MihailY
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2023-06-21

Hello @yashrajsoni1314,

Thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea

once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Abhi_i_guess

Even i was going to sugggest the same. It's always good to track your taste and favorite songs and also to see the total minutes you listened, but here on spotify we have to wait for an whole year, like it's too long bro, 365 days. 

I really want to have seasonal recap/wrap plus like an option to see your current wrap anytime you want, i would really appriciate if it is added.

WalkingWiki101

I agree, 365 days is too long to wait, maybe do events where it gives you a wrap over a certain period of time, eg: holidays, easter, new year, christmas etc..

nlackbestt

This would be super fun, as long as we still get the YTD stats at the end. Maybe with all the seasonal stuff added up

Luan
Status changed to: Good Suggestion

Updated on 2023-08-30

Hey! It looks like your suggestion is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

HeyShawty

YES YES YES!