Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Shuffle and Smart Shuffle

It can get really frustrating trying to shuffle my songs when I have to get through the smart shuffle as well. Not only does it take a while to load the smart shuffle, it's also extremely annoying. It would be great if there was an option to just have smart shuffle enabled or disabled in the settings instead of having to

fight with the shuffle button. 

Also, when entering a Playlist I noticed Spotify removed the big random shuffle button; that's quite annoying. Now if I want to re-shuffle through a Playlist I have to either pick a song and then just hit the shuffle button over and over again until I see a queue that I like, or go to another Playlist and do a back and forth of playing music to see if I get a good starting song and queue. The big button that just said "shuffle playlist" was extremely helpful cause you just keep clicking until you feel that it's right. Now we have to go through a lot of empty steps. 

Comments
Luan
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2023-09-30

Thank you for sharing your feedback with the Spotify Ideas Exchange.

Your suggestion has been marked as a New Suggestion and will be reviewed by the Spotify staff once it receives enough votes. We appreciate your contribution and look forward to your continued support of this idea!

For more details about how the Ideas Exchange works, please refer to here.

wingee