Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

AI Playlist in Europe

Please Add AI Playlist in Germany too (doesn’t need to be in German). For example the feature could be locked behind the App language setting instead of your payment location. I think it’s quite unfair that we pay the same price for a premium members...

• Casual Listener
  • Please Add AI Playlist in Germany too (doesn’t need to be in German). For example the feature could be locked behind the App language setting instead of your payment location.  I think it’s q...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Remove the pop-ups that disappear with a misclick.

Remove the pop-ups that disappear with a misclick. I do not anticipate spotify pop-ups, I enjoy when theyre there, but I just click too fast to get to my playlist and accidentally immediately dismiss the pop-up. This is a mobile problem by the way. I...

• Casual Listener
  • Remove the pop-ups that disappear with a misclick. I do not anticipate spotify pop-ups, I enjoy when theyre there, but I just click too fast to get to my playlist and accidentally immediately dismiss...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Sorting and labeling followed artists in libary

My UX would be greatly enhanced when I would be able to have a second page in my lib for only followed artists and beeing able to sort and label them by my liking just like playlists.

• Casual Listener
  • My UX would be greatly enhanced when I would be able to have a second page in my lib for only followed artists and beeing able to sort and label them by my liking just like playlists.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Keyboard Shortcut Keys for Spotify Controls

Add Customize Keyboard shortcuts to Control Play/Pause, Previous/Next Track in Spotify without switching to the app or while working on any other software/App when Spotify plays in the background on a PC similar to shortcut keys of Discord app.I know...

• Casual Listener
  • Add Customize Keyboard shortcuts to Control Play/Pause, Previous/Next Track in Spotify without switching to the app or while working on any other software/App when Spotify plays in the background on ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Make Smart Shuffle it's own button

It would be nice to be able to enable/disable smart shuffle separately than regular shuffle. I don't ever use smart shuffle and it's annoying to have to click through that especially if I have poor connection as it tries to load and then remove the r...

• Casual Listener
  • It would be nice to be able to enable/disable smart shuffle separately than regular shuffle. I don't ever use smart shuffle and it's annoying to have to click through that especially if I have poor c...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Suggest Songs we haven't Playlisted

You should have an option to stop your app from suggesting songs which you've already playlisted. This will prevent a lot of repetition of songs you've already heard... only suggesting songs you haven't already added to your liked songs or one of you...

• Regular
  • You should have an option to stop your app from suggesting songs which you've already playlisted. This will prevent a lot of repetition of songs you've already heard... only suggesting songs you have...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Artists in Library Separate from Full Page

When you click a saved artist in your library, just so the songs/albums that you have added to your library instead of taking it to their full Spotify page. You can still include merch, tour, and other stuff that makes Spotify and the artist money bu...

• Casual Listener
  • When you click a saved artist in your library, just so the songs/albums that you have added to your library instead of taking it to their full Spotify page. You can still include merch, tour, and oth...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Filter Albums and Singles in What's New

The What's New page on both Desktop and Android allows filtering to view Music/Podcasts/both, which is nice. However, I am a big album listener and do not tend to listen to singles.Please add the ability to filter the What's New page to look only at ...

• Casual Listener
  • The What's New page on both Desktop and Android allows filtering to view Music/Podcasts/both, which is nice. However, I am a big album listener and do not tend to listen to singles. Please add the a...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Sort by recently added by default + fix sorting option BUG

Two issues1. All playlists should be automatically sorted by the most recently added songs. I am aware of this sorting option however it makes zero sense that one see the oldest song first by default, this forces most users to always shuffle. When I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Two issues 1. All playlists should be automatically sorted by the most recently added songs. I am aware of this sorting option however it makes zero sense that one see the oldest song first by defau...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Song Modifying

(I am not sure if this is feasible) Be able to add a block between songs in a playlist which lets you customize the fade between the two songs. Helpful for if you dislike the start or end of a song, or you want the two songs to flow better together.

• Casual Listener
  • (I am not sure if this is feasible) Be able to add a block between songs in a playlist which lets you customize the fade between the two songs. Helpful for if you dislike the start or end of a song, ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Upvoting songs in playlist

I think it would be great to include a feature that allows to 'upvote' certain songs in a playlist. For example, I have a long playlist but some songs I like more than others and I would like to hear them more often when I shuffle the playlist. So I ...

• Casual Listener
  • I think it would be great to include a feature that allows to 'upvote' certain songs in a playlist. For example, I have a long playlist but some songs I like more than others and I would like to hear...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Confirmation dialog before playing on other devices or smart speakers when connected via Bluetooth

When using Spotify on my smart home speakers, I encounter an issue where family members starting to play music interrupts the music I'm listening to on my headphones during workouts. This interruption disrupts my workout routine and music experience....

• Casual Listener
  • When using Spotify on my smart home speakers, I encounter an issue where family members starting to play music interrupts the music I'm listening to on my headphones during workouts. This interruptio...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Use AI to crossfade between songs seemlessly

The idea revolves around enhancing the user experience by using AI to create smooth, DJ-like transitions between tracks, regardless of genre or tempo differences. The idea could involve the following points: AI BPM/key matchingIf data regarding BPM/k...

• Casual Listener
  • The idea revolves around enhancing the user experience by using AI to create smooth, DJ-like transitions between tracks, regardless of genre or tempo differences. The idea could involve the following...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Don’t Eliminate but Alter Smart Shuffle Algos

Smart Shuffle can really be a gem with a little bit of execution tweaks. I am an avid Spotify user of 10 years and my favorite thing about the app had always been its ability to bring me music and artists that I’ve grown to love - it used to prioriti...

• Casual Listener
  • Smart Shuffle can really be a gem with a little bit of execution tweaks. I am an avid Spotify user of 10 years and my favorite thing about the app had always been its ability to bring me music and ar...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add a podcast episode into a "listen later" queue

As an avid podcast listener, I usually share my favorite podcast episodes as well as receive those from friends. As the moment I receive those episodes it's not the best to listen, I would like to add them to a "listen later" list. I could create a l...

• Casual Listener
  • As an avid podcast listener, I usually share my favorite podcast episodes as well as receive those from friends.   As the moment I receive those episodes it's not the best to listen, I would l...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Make the "Listen Along" feature in Discord not premium users only.

Make free members be able to listen along with other users on Spotify, and not need to pay overpriced amounts of money to socialize through music.

• Casual Listener
  • Make free members be able to listen along with other users on Spotify, and not need to pay overpriced amounts of money to socialize through music. 
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Collect all new releases for a given date, without distinction. The API filters the results.

I'd like to be able to take a look at the latest releases without limiting myself to my own style and tastes.If the api would also turn the style around, that would be perfect.

• Casual Listener
  • I'd like to be able to take a look at the latest releases without limiting myself to my own style and tastes. If the api would also turn the style around, that would be perfect.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Songs should appear on both of the artists profile

There’s a song on your app ie one dance which is for -drake wizkid and skyla but it’s on Drake’s profile and not on wizkids profile

• Casual Listener
  • There’s a song on your app ie one dance which is for -drake wizkid and skyla but it’s on Drake’s profile and not on wizkids profile
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Song stats!

Would love to be able to see individual stats on each song such as:Total listensFirst time listened toWe know these stats are recorded for the purpose of Spotify wrapped so I'd love it if we could readily access this information instead of waiting a ...

• Casual Listener
  • Would love to be able to see individual stats on each song such as: Total listens First time listened to We know these stats are recorded for the purpose of Spotify wrapped so I'd love it if we ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add the option to delete all History

I think there should be an option to delete all Listening History, Bookshelf, Recently Played etc. This option should be added because some people just want to make a fresh start, on the same account of course. Also, you could potentially remove the ...

• Casual Listener
  • I think there should be an option to delete all Listening History, Bookshelf, Recently Played etc. This option should be added because some people just want to make a fresh start, on the same account...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes