Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Put 'video' after the Artist's name instead of before.

When you're visually scrolling through a playlist, the 'video' tag (and the explicit tag) pushes the artist name out of alignment and makes it difficult to browse. Please move the tags so they appear after the artist name instead.

• Casual Listener
  • When you're visually scrolling through a playlist, the 'video' tag (and the explicit tag) pushes the artist name out of alignment and makes it difficult to browse.   Please move the tags so th...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify DJ for Podcasts

Like Spotify DJ, but its based off of your podcasts, and recomends new podcasts and episodes.

• Casual Listener
  • Like Spotify DJ, but its based off of your podcasts, and recomends new podcasts and episodes.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Allow to sort Playlist in Car Play

On the App ow web you can sort your list by added date. I want to do the same on the car or at least make the list order in the app to be synced up with the one in the car

• Casual Listener
  • On the App ow web you can sort your list by added date. I want to do the same on the car or at least make the list order in the app to be synced up with the one in the car
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms] Playlists in profile by personalized order

An option to arange the playlists in the profile by a personalized order in all platforms and not only in the desktop. Thanks:)

• Music Fan
  • An option to arange the playlists in the profile by a personalized order in all platforms and not only in the desktop. Thanks:)
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Separate equalizer for audiobooks

I often want to change the equalizer settings for audiobooks, for example to make them less ‘hissy’ on words with ‘s’ in them. But I don’t want it to affect my equalizer for music. Please can we have a separate equalizer setting for audiobooks?

• Casual Listener
  • I often want to change the equalizer settings for audiobooks, for example to make them less ‘hissy’ on words with ‘s’ in them. But I don’t want it to affect my equalizer for music. Please can we have...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

an AI-powered virtual assistant - "Music assistant with artificial intelligence"

The idea is to have an AI-powered virtual assistant for the app that allows verbal interaction and can inform you about current music trends, suggest songs, answer questions about songs currently playing in the world by region, and if, for example, y...

• Casual Listener
  • The idea is to have an AI-powered virtual assistant for the app that allows verbal interaction and can inform you about current music trends, suggest songs, answer questions about songs currently pla...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Virtual DJ CONSOLE module

The idea is to have a virtual DJ module that can even connect with real consoles like Pioneer. DJs could use it with an additional payment or a part of the program would be free with a limit on songs, and the virtual console would mix the music that ...

• Casual Listener
  • The idea is to have a virtual DJ module that can even connect with real consoles like Pioneer. DJs could use it with an additional payment or a part of the program would be free with a limit on songs...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Creating a button: “I’m going to this concert” So the “Find tickets”- button will disappear.

It’s really annoying to keep seeing the pop-up “Find tickets” if I already have tickets for the concert. I understand that for people that don’t go to concerts often it’s not that big of a deal. But there are a LOT of people that made a hobby of goin...

• Casual Listener
  • It’s really annoying to keep seeing the pop-up “Find tickets” if I already have tickets for the concert. I understand that for people that don’t go to concerts often it’s not that big of a deal. But ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Playlist by Location Saved

Would be cool if there was a way to build a playlist based off of the geo location where a song was saved to your library. For example, create a playlist from all the songs I have save/heard while travelling in Europe.

• Casual Listener
  • Would be cool if there was a way to build a playlist based off of the geo location where a song was saved to your library. For example, create a playlist from all the songs I have save/heard while tr...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Mini videos on GOOGLE TV too

Hello Spotify, I'm listening to music all of the day with your app. If I travel I use my iphone app,, or if I am at home, or in the office I used to listening on my smart TV. I' d like to ask a feature. I have an OLED TV, and if I don't switch the mu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify, I'm listening to music all of the day with your app. If I travel I use my iphone app,, or if I am at home, or in the office I used to listening on my smart TV. I' d like to ask a featu...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Playlist merge

I've created some similar genre playlists and thus I'd like to simply merge them into one so as to listen to all of the songs on the same playlist on random mode

• Casual Listener
  • I've created some similar genre playlists and thus I'd like to simply merge them into one so as to listen to all of the songs on the same playlist on random mode
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Notification if you replay a song

If I play a song more than once, either automatically when shuffling a playlist or by clicking on it, I would get a notification pop up on the screen (not interrupting the song, just for display) saying that I’ve already played this song more than on...

• Casual Listener
  • If I play a song more than once, either automatically when shuffling a playlist or by clicking on it, I would get a notification pop up on the screen (not interrupting the song, just for display) say...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Car thing for PC

I use the car thing as apart of my desktop setup. I was hoping for an update to where it didn’t need to connect to a phone first for it to display what was playing. After switching the output from my phone to my computer it still is controlled thru m...

• Casual Listener
  • I use the car thing as apart of my desktop setup. I was hoping for an update to where it didn’t need to connect to a phone first for it to display what was playing. After switching the output from my...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Repeat a part of the song

I love soundtracks and sometimes I just want to delve into the main part of a OST. I can't wait for like 3 minutes for 5 seconds of ecstacy (I can but like when I really need it). So you guys can make a feature where can we set best parts of songs an...

• Casual Listener
  • I love soundtracks and sometimes I just want to delve into the main part of a OST.    I can't wait for like 3 minutes for 5 seconds of ecstacy (I can but like when I really need it). &nb...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Connect artists with Booking Agents

The core idea is to improve transparency regarding reasonable fees for artists/bands that are to be offered by individuals booking artists/bands. Utilizing Spotify's unique data on the number of plays per artist and popularity, in combination with ca...

• Casual Listener
  • The core idea is to improve transparency regarding reasonable fees for artists/bands that are to be offered by individuals booking artists/bands. Utilizing Spotify's unique data on the number of play...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

automatic EQ

I'm pretty sure for anyone who is sort of into music, would have the need for different EQ setting for different genre of songs and/or type of devices. It vastly impact the experience if you have half decent audio setup, at least for me. For example,...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm pretty sure for anyone who is sort of into music, would have the need for different EQ setting for different genre of songs and/or type of devices. It vastly impact the experience if you hav...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Podcast Playlist

Would be awesome to be able to make a playlist with podcast shows. Not just podcast episodes, but the actual show... it would be nice to have a one-stop place to look at the podcasts I follow. Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Would be awesome to be able to make a playlist with podcast shows. Not just podcast episodes, but the actual show... it would be nice to have a one-stop place to look at the podcasts I follow. Thanks!
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

The ability to shuffle two or more playlist together with balance

Wouldn't it be nice to take you favorite two playlists and shuffle them together? I have tried adding them to the same playlist but there so big that I end up with long streaks of one playlist before hearing one song from the other

• Casual Listener
  • Wouldn't it be nice to take you favorite two playlists and shuffle them together? I have tried adding them to the same playlist but there so big that I end up with long streaks of one playlist before...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

I want my search history back, it's all gone

See the subject, the latest changes to Spotify are not the greatest in my opinion. Search history, gone. Artosts album in order of release date, gone.

• Casual Listener
  • See the subject, the latest changes to Spotify are not the greatest in my opinion. Search history, gone. Artosts album in order of release date, gone.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes