Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Add iOS playlist support to Mercedes MBUX system

Playlist support in Mercedes MBUX system is provided by Apple Music but not Spotify for some reason. It should be standard feature for all car brands. Today, when Spotify (for iOS) is Bluetooth connected to the MBUX system, playlist selection is not ...

• Casual Listener
  • Playlist support in Mercedes MBUX system is provided by Apple Music but not Spotify for some reason. It should be standard feature for all car brands.  Today, when Spotify (for iOS) is Blu...
  • rkoo88
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

More accessibility on New Releases

I have a disability that affects my memory and reading. The new releases can only be viewed horizontally and on the bottom of the screen. Whenever an action is taken, there is a pop up that covers all of the artist information. This is very difficult...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a disability that affects my memory and reading. The new releases can only be viewed horizontally and on the bottom of the screen. Whenever an action is taken, there is a pop up that covers al...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add different modes for DJ

I like the idea of DJ, I would listen to it everyday. But I feel there should be something else. When I use it, it plays new songs for me to see if I like them. Other people like that but I don't. You should add different modes to dj so some people c...

• Casual Listener
  • I like the idea of DJ, I would listen to it everyday. But I feel there should be something else. When I use it, it plays new songs for me to see if I like them. Other people like that but I don't. Yo...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Christmas shuffle prevention

I like to listen to my liked songs playlist on shuffle, but it annoys me when a Christmas song comes on and it's only March. There should be a feature that allows you to turn off seasonal songs from being shuffled out of season, or something with a s...

• Casual Listener
  • I like to listen to my liked songs playlist on shuffle, but it annoys me when a Christmas song comes on and it's only March. There should be a feature that allows you to turn off seasonal songs from ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Find new musical emotions - New exploring function -> This is not Artist

Dear all, I frequently use the function RADIO, looking for similar music. I suggest to evaluate the opposite function THIS IS NOT ARTIST. Looking for different music, experiance and emotions, starting from an Artisy, but different.You could also defi...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear all,  I frequently use the function RADIO, looking for similar music.  I suggest to evaluate the opposite function THIS IS NOT ARTIST.  Looking for different music, experiance ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

singalong

Please introduce Singalong mode like in Japan.

• Casual Listener
  • Please introduce Singalong mode like in Japan.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Reduced mode

A mode that reduces the app to only the most minimum of features required for the main purpose of the app, LISTENING TO MUSIC !!!These fancy updates are cool and all, but i as a customer basically just want an mp3 player.All the other stuff like the ...

• Casual Listener
  • A mode that reduces the app to only the most minimum of features required for the main purpose of the app, LISTENING TO MUSIC !!! These fancy updates are cool and all, but i as a customer basicall...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Have “Remove from this playlist” button at the BOTTOM of the alternatives

I’m so sick of accidentally clicking on “Remove from this playlist” when clicking on the three dots on a track. My intention is to add the track to another playlist, NOT remove it. First option is always “Add to Liked Songs” except when you ALREADY h...

• Casual Listener
  • I’m so sick of accidentally clicking on “Remove from this playlist” when clicking on the three dots on a track. My intention is to add the track to another playlist, NOT remove it.   First opt...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Pause subsequent songs when skipping through if first song is paused

On another streaming app, I have been able to pause the song I'm listening to and then skip through until I find a song I'm in the mood for and press play. This option is unavailable on Spotify app. There should be an option or setting to allow for "...

• Casual Listener
  • On another streaming app, I have been able to pause the song I'm listening to and then skip through until I find a song I'm in the mood for and press play. This option is unavailable on Spotify app. ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add song to queue and keep it in queue history

On a different streaming app, I was able to add songs to the queue as is done in Spotify, however in Spotify, once the song has played, I can't click back to return to the song that was played from being added to the queue. It does not retain the his...

• Casual Listener
  • On a different streaming app, I was able to add songs to the queue as is done in Spotify, however in Spotify, once the song has played, I can't click back to return to the song that was played from b...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Synthesized voice announcements in playlist

We use Spotify playlists for dance events. It would be great if we could put announcements into the playlist. Example announcements are:Take your partner for a waltzEverybody find a new partnerSupper is servedLast dance for the eveningAnnouncements c...

• Casual Listener
  • We use Spotify playlists for dance events. It would be great if we could put announcements into the playlist. Example announcements are: Take your partner for a waltz Everybody find a new partner ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Redesign the search tab. It’s a mess with genre, podcasts, miscellaneous stuff scrambled

The search tab should have the labels well organised. I don't like it when I have to open the keyboard and use the search bar to find a new playlist everytime. you could improve it by arranging labels as sub menus, say: -genres-regional genres (like ...

• Casual Listener
  • The search tab should have the labels well organised. I don't like it when I have to open the keyboard and use the search bar to find a new playlist everytime.    you could improve it by ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Open Spotify in Previous State

Every time I open Spotify I see I've lost the previous state, that is what album was open is gone and if I didn't save it to a playlist I've lost it.There should be an option in settings to save the state, as there is in web browsers to open where yo...

• Regular
  • Every time I open Spotify I see I've lost the previous state, that is what album was open is gone and if I didn't save it to a playlist I've lost it. There should be an option in settings to save th...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

I would prefer that Spotify use non judgemental language about music.

I see playlist recommendations with judgmental headers. For instance "sad instrumental" I would prefer that music be described less emotionally. "Sad" music may be reflective or quiet or peaceful to people listening. Afterall it's music not emotion.

• Casual Listener
  • I see playlist recommendations with judgmental headers. For instance "sad instrumental" I would prefer that music be described less emotionally. "Sad" music may be reflective or quiet or peaceful to ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Integrate the spotify logo into the lines for the spotify music codes, to make it more subtle

If spotify somehow could make it so that the Spotify Logo were part of the actual lines, instead of a big blob on the side, It would make it look a lot more sleek, and a lot less "corny" if I may say that, to have the whole logo as its own piece. (I ...

• Casual Listener
  • If spotify somehow could make it so that the Spotify Logo were part of the actual lines, instead of a big blob on the side, It would make it look a lot more sleek, and a lot less "corny" if I may say...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

[iOS] Disable Podcast Videos regardless of on WiFi or cellular

[iOS App]Please add feature to disable podcast video regardless of if device is on cellular data or WiFi. Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • [iOS App] Please add feature to disable podcast video regardless of if device is on cellular data or WiFi.  Thanks.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

[Desktop] Make desktop version compatible with 21:9 Ultrawide

Y'all should either make it so when you're viewing Spotify on an ultrawide monitor (21:9 Aspect ratio) the main content you're looking at is either centered on the screen or is how it currently aligned (left justified) but the content takes up the fu...

• Casual Listener
  • Y'all should either make it so when you're viewing Spotify on an ultrawide monitor (21:9 Aspect ratio) the main content you're looking at is either centered on the screen or is how it currently align...
  • joeyhockey
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

The program titles are in Traditional Chinese, but the podcast auto-detection is in Simplified Chine

My application is set to Traditional Chinese, and the titles of the programs I listen to are also in Traditional Chinese. However, the automatically recognized language text is displayed in Simplified Chinese, which is more difficult for Traditional ...

• Casual Listener
  • My application is set to Traditional Chinese, and the titles of the programs I listen to are also in Traditional Chinese. However, the automatically recognized language text is displayed in Simplifie...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Bring back the album artwork for Fire TV Spotify App

My wife and I often play music with Spotify in our living room through our tv/soundbar system. However, the screen for once an album or play starts is really distracting and often odd depending on the artist. I think there should be an option for a m...

• Casual Listener
  • My wife and I often play music with Spotify in our living room through our tv/soundbar system. However, the screen for once an album or play starts is really distracting and often odd depending on th...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

order playlists by popularity

It would be useful to be able to order a playlist by popularity. Currently I am curating a set of songs with a particular theme. I have searched for other people's playlists on this theme and have copied all the songs I found into one large playlist ...

• Music Fan
  • It would be useful to be able to order a playlist by popularity.   Currently I am curating a set of songs with a particular theme. I have searched for other people's playlists on this theme an...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes