Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Forum Posts

Background images in Firestick Spotify app should be directly related to the song being played

Many of the background images displayed while songs are playing on the Spotify Firestick app appear to be totally unrelated to the song playing. For example, a song from the Mary Poppins Returns movie soundtrack displayed a picture of a young couple ...

• Casual Listener
  • Many of the background images displayed while songs are playing on the Spotify Firestick app appear to be totally unrelated to the song playing. For example, a song from the Mary Poppins Returns movi...
  • Batze
  • Visitor
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Less reliance on stable internet

Hi there. i would like to share a frustration of which Spotify is not a sole offender, but the software industry as a whole. i’m amidst troubleshooting an issue with downloading an offline playlist to my apple watch, and im noticing the issue may be ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there. i would like to share a frustration of which Spotify is not a sole offender, but the software industry as a whole. i’m amidst troubleshooting an issue with downloading an offline playlist t...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Progress status when searching a podcast

Let’s say Bob had 3 episodes on his podcast, “Bob’s Podcast” where he had a guest named Dan. When you search “Bob’s Podcast Dan”, all three episodes populate in the search feature. A helpful feature would be to add an in progress type feature such as...

• Casual Listener
  • Let’s say Bob had 3 episodes on his podcast, “Bob’s Podcast” where he had a guest named Dan.  When you search “Bob’s Podcast Dan”, all three episodes populate in the search feature.  ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add vertical scrollability to the new miniplayer to show recent music menu

Love the new miniplayer. You should add vertical scrollability to the miniplayer window, so that if I hover mouse over it and scroll down I can see small menu of recently played playlists to quickly change it within miniplayer.

• Casual Listener
  • Love the new miniplayer. You should add vertical scrollability to the miniplayer window, so that if I hover mouse over it and scroll down I can see small menu of recently played playlists to quickly ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Automatic redownload podcast episode in a new device

If Is possibile, a button to download all the podcasts and songs that I've download in a old device when I change ItFor example, if I have a lot of podcast and downloaded episode, and I change my device (a new smartphone) Is complicated download all ...

• Casual Listener
  •   If Is possibile, a button to download all the podcasts and songs that I've download in a old device when I change It For example, if I have a lot of podcast and downloaded episode, and I cha...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Block play next and queue reorder in a Jam!

We've all been there, in a large group, Jam going good, mid song, a change. It would be a goo idea to create a block for play next. While at times it is accidental, there are lots of people that will put their wants ahead of the group and play there ...

• Casual Listener
  • We've all been there, in a large group, Jam going good, mid song, a change. It would be a goo idea to create a block for play next. While at times it is accidental, there are lots of people that will...
  • hgot_g-impivd
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

User choice on desired degree of new songs in Made for You playlists

It would be great if you could give users the option of choosing how closely they want some/all of their Daily Mixes and curated playlists to be aligned with what they've already liked. Some people only want to hear the same songs over and over but o...

• Casual Listener
  • It would be great if you could give users the option of choosing how closely they want some/all of their Daily Mixes and curated playlists to be aligned with what they've already liked. Some people o...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Diary of songs

It would be interesting to see which songs I listen to during a day; each song listened to during a day should be added to a daily playlist that resets 23:59. Since songs often reflects one's mood one could see the moods that one have experienced dur...

• Casual Listener
  • It would be interesting to see which songs I listen to during a day; each song listened to during a day should be added to a daily playlist that resets 23:59.    Since songs often reflect...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Making Metal and Rock Song Previews Better

When it comes to a majority of metal songs on Spotify, when you click that square that previews the songs, you only hear the guitar solo. While guitar solos are awesome, I’d imagine that you’d want to hear the actual song before the guitar solo. It’s...

• Casual Listener
  • When it comes to a majority of metal songs on Spotify, when you click that square that previews the songs, you only hear the guitar solo. While guitar solos are awesome, I’d imagine that you’d want t...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

add que's total time

when i make a que, i'd like to know the total time of the songs in que

• Casual Listener
  • when i make a que, i'd like to know the total time of the songs in que
  • _ma_do
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Customer feedback/artist data collaboration

crazy idea but not farfetched. Spotify, could we have a comments section for the songs we listen to?I have a vision that this will bring a lot of community engagement between artists and their musical feedback. Artists can use this platform if they f...

• Casual Listener
  • crazy idea but not farfetched. Spotify, could we have a comments section for the songs we listen to? I have a vision that this will bring a lot of community engagement between artists and their musi...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Mashups generated from personal Playlists

Spotify should create mashups from people’s most played Playlists. The mashups can sit within their account as a new Playlist.

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify should create mashups from people’s most played Playlists. The mashups can sit within their account as a new Playlist. 
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add accessibility to liked list from the home dashboard in mobile browsers

When viewing the Spotify site through a mobile browser. The liked list is inaccessible / not viewable. There is no link to it from the user account home page or navigation bar. In order to get to it in the mobile browser the web site has to be forced...

• Casual Listener
  • When viewing the Spotify site through a mobile browser. The liked list is inaccessible / not viewable.   There is no link to it from the user account home page or navigation bar.   ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

AI prompt input bar under the 'next in queue' box

Create a simple text input bar under the 'next in queue' box. Have it tied to however you are generating the DJ function. Cross reference the plain language inputs with what you already know of our listening habits. Future iterations could include vo...

• Casual Listener
  • Create a simple text input bar under the 'next in queue' box. Have it tied to however you are generating the DJ function. Cross reference the plain language inputs with what you already know of our l...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Remove podcasts from the suggestions on add to your playlist

Please, please, please, remove “suggested episodes” from “Add to this playlist”. Or at least move the suggested episodes part to the right end where the add songs from your liked songs to your section currently is. Since this podcasts section has app...

• Casual Listener
  • Please, please, please, remove “suggested episodes” from “Add to this playlist”. Or at least move the suggested episodes part to the right end where the add songs from your liked songs to your sectio...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Filter to show only playlists created by other users

I would prefer to only see playlists that were created by other users. I'm not interested in Spotify's playlists.

• Regular
  • I would prefer to only see playlists that were created by other users. I'm not interested in Spotify's playlists.
  • Ryan1000
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Keeping blocked artists and their songs out of sight

Idea: If an artist has been blocked, it should not be visible or searchable on customer's end. Overview:It will make customers’ having complete control over their music experience on Spotify. If there's an artist you don't want to see or hear from an...

• Casual Listener
  • Idea: If an artist has been blocked, it should not be visible or searchable on customer's end.   Overview: It will make customers’ having complete control over their music experience on ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Banner load in gradually

When reloading the spotify community website the banner blinks in and out it would be preferrable if it faded in to make the transition more gradual

• Gig Goer
  • When reloading the spotify community website the banner blinks in and out it would be preferrable if it faded in to make the transition more gradual
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Return to queue after playing a link from outside the app.

Return to playing the existing queue after playing a song that was linked from an outside source. e.g. You are listening to Spotify and have a queue lined up when a friend sends you a link to a song via text message. When you click that link the app ...

• Casual Listener
  • Return to playing the existing queue after playing a song that was linked from an outside source.   e.g.  You are listening to Spotify and have a queue lined up when a friend sends you a ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes