Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

option to skip one track in a playlist every time i play the playlist

please add option to skip one track in a playlist every time i play the playlist99% of the playlist is great and I like to listen it over and over, but some songs I do not like and I have to always skip them.it would be nice to mark them as skipped j...

• Casual Listener
  • please add option to skip one track in a playlist every time i play the playlist 99% of the playlist is great and I like to listen it over and over, but some songs I do not like and I have to always...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify assistant

So I gave been using Spotify for quite a while now it's been around 2-3 year now. I had this idea for a long time that you should add feature in Spotify for any Spotify assistant whic can change the song according to our choice set a sleep time and s...

• Casual Listener
  • So I gave been using Spotify for quite a while now it's been around 2-3 year now. I had this idea for a long time that you should add feature in Spotify for any Spotify assistant whic can change the ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Web Player: Add songs to Playlists/Queue

On the web player you cannot add songs to a playlist/Queue. What if we could make this a part of the spotify future features both on free or premium? As of now you cannot do anything in the mobile web player except add to favorites. If we could use t...

• Roadie
  • On the web player you cannot add songs to a playlist/Queue. What if we could make this a part of the spotify future features both on free or premium? As of now you cannot do anything in the mobile we...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

For the love of god, please finally add New Episodes tab to the desktop app!!

I find it frustrating that the Mac desktop app doesn't have New Episodes for podcasts, like the iPad and iPhone apps. How are people supposed to find out what's been just released? You have to click around the podcasts you follow. Please fix it ASAP....

• Casual Listener
  • I find it frustrating that the Mac desktop app doesn't have New Episodes for podcasts, like the iPad and iPhone apps. How are people supposed to find out what's been just released? You have to click ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add to Multiple Playlists from Full Screen Mode

I'm able to "LIKE" a song from the Full Screen mode. I would like the new popup option to select multiple playlists to add a song to. I love the simple clean look of the full screen mode and often while I listen to a song, I think this song would be ...

• Composer
  • I'm able to "LIKE" a song from the Full Screen mode.  I would like the new popup option to select multiple playlists to add a song to.   I love the simple clean look of the full screen mo...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Alphabetize Add to Playlist on desktop

We can now add a song to multiple playlists, but the order of the playlists is seemingly random or most recent. Can we PLEASE have an option to alphabetize this? It takes me longer than I'd like to find the actual playlists I want to add a track to.

• Composer
  • We can now add a song to multiple playlists, but the order of the playlists is seemingly random or most recent.  Can we PLEASE have an option to alphabetize this?  It takes me longer than I...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Personality types for music listening experience

Dear Spotify Team, I hope this message finds you well. My name is Max Roux, and I am excited to share an idea with you that I believe aligns with Spotify's vision of revolutionizing the way people discover and enjoy music. I would like to propose usi...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify Team,   I hope this message finds you well. My name is Max Roux, and I am excited to share an idea with you that I believe aligns with Spotify's vision of revolutionizing the way ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify DJ to have longer song blocks

I have tried out the DJ, or X. And I like it. A pretty cool concept, but still needs to be fined tuned. And, Finally. Have longer song blocks too, because he only really plays 4 songs, which is not that much. 4/4

• Music Fan
  • I have tried out the DJ, or X. And I like it. A pretty cool concept, but still needs to be fined tuned.   And, Finally. Have longer song blocks too, because he only really plays 4 songs, whi...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Blacklist specific genres from Spotify DJ

I have tried out the DJ, or X. And I like it. A pretty cool concept, but still needs to be fined tuned. The idea of it is to branch out your music sphere, which it does, ok. I'm not a big fan of how it switches up the genre every 3 - 4 songs, which c...

• Music Fan
  • I have tried out the DJ, or X. And I like it. A pretty cool concept, but still needs to be fined tuned.   The idea of it is to branch out your music sphere, which it does, ok. I'm not a big ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add an ability to customise the Playbar

There is lot of ease of use for the ability to add new options in the Playbar. For example, there should be an option to add the Equaliser settings under the Playbar for a friendly way to change this setting(current way is to navigate to Settings -> ...

• Casual Listener
  • There is lot of ease of use for the ability to add new options in the Playbar. For example, there should be an option to add the Equaliser settings under the Playbar for a friendly way to change this...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Playlist Genre

Hi! I really enjoy the day list feature and one of my favorite aspects of that feature is the small list of genre names generated at the top of the playlist. I was wondering though, would it be possible to add those specific genre names for every gen...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!  I really enjoy the day list feature and one of my favorite aspects of that feature is the small list of genre names generated at the top of the playlist.    I was wondering tho...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Advanced Music Recommendations

In the context of listening to a playlist, often you're searching for a specific type of song and end up skipping until you find it, only for the music to change abruptly afterward. To address this, Spotify could analyze the most frequently played mu...

• Casual Listener
  • In the context of listening to a playlist, often you're searching for a specific type of song and end up skipping until you find it, only for the music to change abruptly afterward. To address this, ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Shuffle across created multiple playlist.

Make an option to shuffle just your created multiple playlist in mobile.

• Casual Listener
  • Make an option to shuffle just your created multiple playlist in mobile.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

resusciation playlist downloas

It would be good if Spotify free users could also download selected (and maybe also tested) playlists for resuscitation. These should only contain songs with 100-120 BPM. This would be helpful in order to be able to maintain the right rhythm during r...

• Casual Listener
  • It would be good if Spotify free users could also download selected (and maybe also tested) playlists for resuscitation. These should only contain songs with 100-120 BPM. This would be helpful in ord...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Option to toggle on/off continuous listening across devices

Actually, when listening something on a device (say a smartphone), the current listening is automatically transfer to the other devices connected with the same account (for example a desktop computer). For example, if I listen the album A on my smart...

• Casual Listener
  • Actually, when listening something on a device (say a smartphone), the current listening is automatically transfer to the other devices connected with the same account (for example a desktop computer...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Organise playlist order within playlist, not edit

we have the functionality to drag and drop songs within a playlist on the app, but this doesn’t save where you drop a specific song within the playlist order. Why does this not work? Why do we have to go into edit mode to reorder our playlists. Edit ...

• Roadie
  • we have the functionality to drag and drop songs within a playlist on the app, but this doesn’t save where you drop a specific song within the playlist order. Why does this not work? Why do we have t...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Edit playlist - Preview Songs

We should be able to preview a song during “Edit Playlist” mode in the app.This helps to better curate personal playlists. Would be easy to implement as the preview function is available elsewhere within the app.

• Roadie
  • We should be able to preview a song during “Edit Playlist” mode in the app. This helps to better curate personal playlists. Would be easy to implement as the preview function is available elsewhere ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Trusted queue-rator

Trusted queue-rator. Basically, you would allow a friend or friends to place songs directly in your queue. For example: John allows Mary to be one of his “queue-rators”. Mary can at any time add a song to John’s queue. He will simply get a pop-up tha...

• Casual Listener
  • Trusted queue-rator.   Basically, you would allow a friend or friends to place songs directly in your queue. For example: John allows Mary to be one of his “queue-rators”. Mary can at any time...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Filter Homepage

I would like to select something (a recommended new song, artist, playlist, etc.) and tell it not to show/ I’m not interested. There are some explicit things that show up that I don’t want to see.

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to select something (a recommended new song, artist, playlist, etc.) and tell it not to show/ I’m not interested. There are some explicit things that show up that I don’t want to see.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Now playing playlist

A one time playlist comprising of songs in waiting queue or playing playlist, that can be repeated and saved as it's own new playlist.

• Casual Listener
  • A one time playlist comprising of songs in waiting queue or playing playlist, that can be repeated and saved as it's own new playlist.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes