Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Backwards Queue

I've used several different music streaming services over the years and just a year ago switched to Sportify. So far so good, I can understand why so many people love using it with all the thoughtful extras it includes, but the one thing I miss from ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've used several different music streaming services over the years and just a year ago switched to Sportify. So far so good, I can understand why so many people love using it with all the thoughtful...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Gospel/Christian music curation

AI or human curator of playlists need better training on differentiation between Gospel, Christian, and positive music. Curation of gospel playlists requires understanding nuances of black american religious practices and cultural understanding. Many...

• Casual Listener
  • AI or human curator of playlists need better training on differentiation between Gospel, Christian, and positive music. Curation of gospel playlists requires understanding nuances of black american r...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Muting playlist songs

Feature idea! Being able to put songs on mute in your playlist, so they don't play if you've heard them too often lately but don't want to delete them from your playlist.

• Casual Listener
  • Feature idea! Being able to put songs on mute in your playlist, so they don't play if you've heard them too often lately but don't want to delete them from your playlist. 
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add a preference feature to block songs/tracks shorter than 2 minutes

I've always loved the discover weekly and daily mixes, but lately the algorithm seems to prefer adding very short songs/tracks (some even shorter than a minute). Music is music and art is art, I won't be the one to judge. therefore i do not recommend...

• Casual Listener
  • I've always loved the discover weekly and daily mixes, but lately the algorithm seems to prefer adding very short songs/tracks (some even shorter than a minute). Music is music and art is art, I won'...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Introduce “streamed_from:” field into streaming data

Currently, there is no field in streaming data that would point to the initial “instance” (Spotify mix, station, playlist, or original release) a particular stream was initiated from. A field like “streamed_from:” would significantly enrich data anal...

• Music Fan
  • Currently, there is no field in streaming data that would point to the initial “instance” (Spotify mix, station, playlist, or original release) a particular stream was initiated from. A field like “s...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Improve links in footer for better user experience

Dear Spotify, I am writing to you today as I believe that I have discovered a flaw in your user experience when it comes to the links that are found on the footer of the application. if I click those links, instead of the links opening in a new tab t...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify,   I am writing to you today as I believe that I have discovered a flaw in your user experience when it comes to the links that are found on the footer of the application. if I cl...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify Songtrade

Sonder is defined on UrbanDictionary as the feeling of realizing that every person in the world is living their own lives, each one as complex and nuanced as your own.Music has always been a big factor in life in general, but sometimes your own taste...

• Casual Listener
  • Sonder is defined on UrbanDictionary as the feeling of realizing that every person in the world is living their own lives, each one as complex and nuanced as your own. Music has always been a big fa...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Song preview

Bring back the ability to preview a song just by holding it down.. feel like that would come in handy these days

• Casual Listener
  • Bring back the ability to preview a song just by holding it down.. feel like that would come in handy these days 
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Customize which playlists come up first on your profile

Let people customize which playlists come up first on their profile, or what order others see playlists when first visiting their profile. Otherwise, when someone visits your profile your most recently made playlists always come up first and not the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Let people customize which playlists come up first on their profile, or what order others see playlists when first visiting their profile. Otherwise, when someone visits your profile your most recent...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Hide number of plays

Can we pitch the idea of including a toggle to hide the number of plays a song has on album view, playlist view, etc?I like listening to albums and picking the songs I like. But seeing the number of plays makes me feel like I should like a certain so...

• Casual Listener
  • Can we pitch the idea of including a toggle to hide the number of plays a song has on album view, playlist view, etc? I like listening to albums and picking the songs I like. But seeing the number...
  • zerocontrast
  • Regular
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Tell me the time at a interval during a podcast

Scenario - Bluetooth speakers in the shower listening to a podcast want Spotify to tell me what the time is at a interval chosen by me such as 5 or 10 minute intervals during the podcast

• Casual Listener
  • Scenario - Bluetooth speakers in the shower   listening to a podcast   want Spotify to tell me what the time is at a interval chosen by me such as 5 or 10 minute intervals during the po...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Listefy (know what other people are listening close to you)

Listefy is an option on spotify where you can turn on and know what other people are listening close to you or in your area, and also you can play the song they're listening to if you are enjoying it, but if you have this option off you may not know ...

• Casual Listener
  • Listefy is an option on spotify where you can turn on and know what other people are listening close to you or in your area, and also you can play the song they're listening to if you are enjoying it...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Allow parents (owners) of a family plan to blacklist/block specific songs/content

As a parent, we do not want our children listening to explicit lyrics. However, there are a lot of songs that are not accurately labeled explicit when they should be. There is also other content that are not appropriate for young listeners but may no...

• Casual Listener
  • As a parent, we do not want our children listening to explicit lyrics. However, there are a lot of songs that are not accurately labeled explicit when they should be. There is also other content that...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Separate playlists/albums/artists sections in Your Library

I've only recently noticed that Spotify now bundles all your playlists, albums you've added to your library, and artists you've followed into one huge jumbled list which makes it very clumsy to navigate to something you might like to listen to, albei...

• Casual Listener
  • I've only recently noticed that Spotify now bundles all your playlists, albums you've added to your library, and artists you've followed into one huge jumbled list which makes it very clumsy to navig...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

CD Rack in profile

What if we could save Albums, instead of playlists? Like an old CD shelf, where other people could visit your shelf, can you could tag your albums by style. It would be a very cool feature to have, because some people like to hear whole cd.

• Casual Listener
  • What if we could save Albums, instead of playlists? Like an old CD shelf, where other people could visit your shelf, can you could tag your albums by style.  It would be a very cool feature t...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

AI DJ pronunciation

I enjoy the DJ feature. I use it nearly everyday. But it pronounces some of the artists and bands names. Two that stand out in my mind at the time of posting this are Sevendust and Mudvayne. It pronounces Sevendust as "sevendist". It's pronounced jus...

• Casual Listener
  • I enjoy the DJ feature. I use it nearly everyday. But it pronounces some of the artists and bands names. Two that stand out in my mind at the time of posting this are Sevendust and Mudvayne.  I...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

mixing playlists

i was wondering if there could be like, an option to completely mix up your playlist? like re-order the songs but instead of taking time to move them all one by one u just click a button and they all get randomized orders? i think thatd help a LOT!

• Casual Listener
  • i was wondering if there could be like, an option to completely mix up your playlist? like re-order the songs but instead of taking time to move them all one by one u just click a button and they all...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Daily drive for day and night

my old idea got closed due of rule 5:“Making sure your idea is clear” i think my idea is clear....here the old description: like one for night and one for dayi like spotify music and play lofy music at night....mostly the Lofigirl Sleep playlist...bu...

• Casual Listener
  • my old idea got closed due of rule 5:“Making sure your idea is clear” i think my idea is clear.... here the old description:   like one for night and one for day i like spotify musi...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Remove Volume Synchronisation Feature

I would like to suggest an option to disable the volume synchronization feature between different devices. This feature often causes inconvenience and annoyance when I switch from using Spotify on my computer to using another app on my phone. The vol...

• Regular
  • I would like to suggest an option to disable the volume synchronization feature between different devices. This feature often causes inconvenience and annoyance when I switch from using Spotify on my...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Download Playlists as csv or txt

Hello, I would like to be able to download my paylists as a csv or txt to sort and view easier. It would be really nice to be able to add to the list and upload it back to Spotify, but I know that would be a bit difficult.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I would like to be able to download my paylists as a csv or txt to sort and view easier.    It would be really nice to be able to add to the list and upload it back to Spo...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes