Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Liked Songs by ARTIST - sort

When I click an artist's name then click on "You've like X songs" by that artist, I'd like the resulting "Liked Songs by ARTIST" list to be sortable. I can see columns for #, Title, Album, Time; but clicking on any of those columns currently does not...

• Casual Listener
  • When I click an artist's name then click on "You've like X songs" by that artist, I'd like the resulting "Liked Songs by ARTIST" list to be sortable.  I can see columns for #, Title, Album, Time...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Password reminder

Option to receive an email reminder of your current password instead of creating a new one every time.

• Casual Listener
  • Option to receive an email reminder of your current password instead of creating a new one every time.
  • ParentalControl
  • Composer
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

liked playlist AND album playlist

When hearting a album should be put into its own album liked playlist. Wanting to shuffle all albums in a playlist or simply a button to shuffle albums and listen to any songs from all albums hearted. Instead of liking individual songs to which its t...

• Casual Listener
  • When hearting a album should be put into its own album liked playlist. Wanting to shuffle all albums in a playlist or simply a button to shuffle albums and listen to any songs from all albums hearted...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add font support for Pāḷi language

Pāḷi is the main language of Theravāda Buddhism and currently, the Spotify font isn't really good for showing these alphabets:ṭ ḍ ḷ ṇ ṅ ṁ Ṭ Ḍ Ḷ Ṇ Ṅ Ṁ I wish that Spotify font will be more inclusive so that the characters mentioned can be properly rea...

yodhjva_0-1704292097687.png yodhjva_0-1704291777738.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Pāḷi is the main language of Theravāda Buddhism and currently, the Spotify font isn't really good for showing these alphabets: ṭ ḍ ḷ ṇ ṅ ṁ Ṭ Ḍ Ḷ Ṇ Ṅ Ṁ   I wish that Spotify font will be more ...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Give option to play original release instead of Deluxe or Expanded edition

Would it be possible to give the option of adding/playing only the original track listing for an album. I often want to listen to albums that I am very familiar with.Often when a remastered edition is released they are hugely extended with Outtakes, ...

• Regular
  • Would it be possible to give the option of adding/playing only the original track listing for an album. I often want to listen to albums that I am very familiar with. Often when a remastered edition...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Mix tape feature

Back in the day, we'd make mix tapes for each other. Time was limited to 74 minutes, and once the CD was pressed, the "playlist" was set. You'd make CD's for friends/family, road trips, etc. Part of the charm was selecting the order of songs, and bei...

• Casual Listener
  • Back in the day, we'd make mix tapes for each other. Time was limited to 74 minutes, and once the CD was pressed, the "playlist" was set. You'd make CD's for friends/family, road trips, etc.  &...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Special FX for music

I think it could be wonderful if I can apply Special FX to the music, like old radio, or rain, or tropical forest or music playing in other room.It could improve the experiences a lot.

• Casual Listener
  • I think it could be wonderful if I can apply Special FX to the music, like old radio, or rain, or tropical forest or music playing in other room. It could improve the experiences a lot.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Album shuffle

For those of us that had a multi disc CD player: Pick a number of whole albums and then play on shuffled.

• Casual Listener
  • For those of us that had a multi disc CD player: Pick a number of whole albums and then play on shuffled.
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Add Remainder of Album to Queue

As a user, I would like to be able to add the remainder of an album to my queue. For example, I'm listening to my Release Radar and a song comes on that I like. I select View Album and begin listening to the whole album. After three or four songs I d...

• Casual Listener
  • As a user, I would like to be able to add the remainder of an album to my queue.   For example, I'm listening to my Release Radar and a song comes on that I like. I select View Album and begin...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

A way to see when you joined

A simple way to see the exact date you or someone else joined Spotify 

• Casual Listener
  • A simple way to see the exact date you or someone else joined Spotify  
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Number of listeners are listening the same song in the realtime

It's quite interesting to me that i know how many listeners are listening the song when im playing it. For example: when i listen "Tolerate it" by Taylor Swift. it would be cool if i know there are 2.xx Sportifier are listening at the same time. Feel...

• Casual Listener
  • It's quite interesting to me that i know how many listeners are listening the song when im playing it.  For example: when i listen "Tolerate it" by Taylor Swift. it would be cool if i know ther...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Sharing songs, as stories, with your Spotify followers

I'm a big fan of sharing the songs I currently enjoy listening to with my friends on Instagram but it often gets lost in the pool of other images and reels being shared. Is there interest from the Spotify community to have songs you want to share wit...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a big fan of sharing the songs I currently enjoy listening to with my friends on Instagram but it often gets lost in the pool of other images and reels being shared. Is there interest from the Sp...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Change to remote after joining jam

The main way I use the Jam feature is to listen "remotely": usually listening in synch with my wife in different rooms in the same house. When joining a Jam, whether the remote listening option is even offered appears to be random (I think it thinks ...

• Music Fan
  • The main way I use the Jam feature is to listen "remotely": usually listening in synch with my wife in different rooms in the same house. When joining a Jam, whether the remote listening option is ev...
  • 0 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Live Idea
  • 0 comments
  • 0 votes

Boost Playlist

So lots of people including me have a workout/running playlist but sometimes I feel like I just need a boost when I hit a hill or towards the end of a run or the last set of a workout and I end up shuffling multiple times to get the right song type b...

• Casual Listener
  • So lots of people including me have a workout/running playlist but sometimes I feel like I just need a boost when I hit a hill or towards the end of a run or the last set of a workout and I end up sh...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

User-defined threshold for when artists show up in Release Radar

As a user who listens to a reasonable amount of artists outside of those that I really like it's over the years become a bit of a problem that my "Release Radar" has gone from being a familiar place with new music from artists I appreciate to basical...

• Casual Listener
  • As a user who listens to a reasonable amount of artists outside of those that I really like it's over the years become a bit of a problem that my "Release Radar" has gone from being a familiar place ...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Improve "Recommended based on this playlist"

I generally really like that Spotify has Weekly discover and its really nice once the algorithm has recognized your music taste. What i like even more about it is that you can say which songs you like (Adding them/liking) and which ones you disliked ...

• Casual Listener
  • I generally really like that Spotify has Weekly discover and its really nice once the algorithm has recognized your music taste. What i like even more about it is that you can say which songs you lik...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

[Desktop] Rating Music As Fans & Critic Thru Spotify

IT WOULD BE A ANOTHER TAB ON SPOITFY LIKE HOW YOU GOT THE HOME SEARCH AND LIBRARY BUTTONS Having the option for people if they want to rate a song, album/LP, artist or profile would be a really neat idea to rate music as a critic there notes at the b...

Claybot_0-1697140165842.png Claybot_1-1697140217894.png Claybot_2-1697140269376.png Claybot_3-1697140330440.png
  • Music Fan
  • ...pdated to a 5 star scale. Please adjust older ratings accordingly. The Observer is considered a different publication than The Guardian. Please do not add these as The Guardian s...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Enhanced Control Over Sharing My Playlists and Listening Activity

Today, it is possible to choose whether to share one's listening activity and each playlist with all Spotify users, regardless of whether they are followers or not. It would be interesting to have advanced control options to limit or, conversely, exp...

• Roadie
  • ...nteresting to have advanced control options to limit or, conversely, expand access for specific followers.   For example: Default Users can see all my public playlists and my listening activity. U...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Sleeptimer

Hi Spotify, thanks for your great services and the great amount of music! Maybe it’s possible to put a sleeptimer for after the songs I just added in waiting queue? That would be awesome! Love and light - many greetings from Berlin. Josie

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify, thanks for your great services and the great amount of music! Maybe it’s possible to put a sleeptimer for after the songs I just added in waiting queue? That would be awesome! Love and li...
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Autentificação de dois fatores

Colocar a opção de ativar autentificação de dois fatores, pois existe usuários que vêm sendo hackeado frequentemente.

• Casual Listener
  • Colocar a opção de ativar autentificação de dois fatores, pois existe usuários que vêm sendo hackeado frequentemente.
  • wingee
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes