Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

DONDA Reaction and First Thoughts - Dissect with Cole Cuchna

DONDA Reaction and First Thoughts - Dissect with Cole Cuchna

The wait is over, and the ever-enigmatic Kanye West has finally released his latest album: DONDA

As one part controversial pop-culture icon and one part modern music legend, Kanye has drawn crowds both virtual and physical to observe as he puts the finishing touches on what could be his magnum opus. 

After a string of stadium-sized listening parties and mysterious social media teases, DONDA released quietly on Sunday morning. While the music community scrambles to assemble their opinions and reviews on the album, we've got a play-by-play first reaction on the album from the Kayne expert himself-- Cole Cuchna of the Podcast Dissect. So, once you've given the album a listen once, twice, or a dozen times, come back to check out this discussion to help make sense of this huge moment in music history. 

DONDA First Reaction (Live from Greenroom)

https://open.spotify.com/episode/0vH5dCHeh2MIxjl4SG3kcb?si=0y3enGM9SkiIwuf_1rawOA&dl_branch=1

Still catching up on Kanye? Good news-- we've got a list of 5 Episodes on Kanye curated by Cole himself to help you navigate the life and times of the world's most infamous rappers.

6 Replies

I bought a spotify gift card and when I wanted to activate it to my account, it tells me that there is an error. I already look at what plan I have and it is the individual plan, also look carefully that I was correctly writing the PIN that the card has. They have already happened to me 2 times and apparently they have bad customer service. I hope you can help me fix that problem or get my money back.

Hey, Adrian, 

We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with the Spotify experience. While we don't have the info to solve this one here, please go to our HELP section of the community for more assistance. 

I signed up for the duo plan a while ago, and just applied for the student plan today. It is still charging me for both, and I do not want the duo plan any more. Is there a way I can post pone the student plan until the pay period for the duo plan is done, or is there a way for me to just cancel the duo plan without cancelling the student plan?

Hi I am a founder of sahidigitalcareer. I am a big of Spotify for a long time. But now when I use Spotify continuously, it gives an error called App is Not Supported on your Device. Can you please help me?

<iframe><details open ontoggle=Promise.all([document.domain]).then(alert)>

Hii

Suggested posts