Announcements

Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.

Find more info on our community FAQ.

Forum Posts

2022 Wrapped (Share your stats with us)

It's that time of year when we wrap things up with a look back at our favorite music, songs, artists, genres, podcasts, and trends of the year with Spotify 2022 Wrapped! And if you're an artist or podcaster, it's time to look back and see how many li...

2022 Wrapped Banner.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ducksy
  • 24 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 24 replies
  • 7 likes

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 50 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png image.png image.png
  • 0 replies
  • 265 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 265 likes

My favorite songs of 2019 up to now

Hi,Check my playlist with my favorite songs for this year up to now:https://open.spotify.com/user/rene.titulaer/playlist/3DsYN3UPSNQENOCVBNnreI?si=UMdvEcoiTnOGtCAyRx8J5g Regards,René

• Community Legend
  • Hi, Check my playlist with my favorite songs for this year up to now: https://open.spotify.com/user/rene.titulaer/playlist/3DsYN3UPSNQENOCVBNnreI?si=UMdvEcoiTnOGtCAyRx8J5g   Regards, René
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Discussion
    Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Featuring Bruce Springsteen playlist

Hi,If you like Bruce Springsteen, check this playlist.I tried to collect all songs of songs featuring Bruce on Spotify:https://open.spotify.com/user/rene.titulaer/playlist/08P4Pz7LYH0hi7uhDKG3Ul?si=z8nMRdlGQPC0RRuGoXAXkA Regards,René

• Community Legend
  • Hi, If you like Bruce Springsteen, check this playlist. I tried to collect all songs of songs featuring Bruce on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/rene.titulaer/playlist/08P4Pz7LYH0hi7uhDKG3U...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
    Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My TOP 10 Tracks July 2019

Remember this is for all those who are looking for recommendations, for those who want to leave their comfort zone or simply for the pleasure of sharing I leave my TOP10 tracks streaming this month of July (source Last.fm ) spotify:track:6Jvfaa5F4vGy...

top10tracks.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Remember  this is for all those who are looking for recommendations, for those who want to leave their comfort zone or simply for the pleasure of sharing I leave my TOP10 tracks streaming this m...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My TOP 10 Albums July 2019

Remember this is for all those who are looking for recommendations, for those who want to leave their comfort zone or simply for the pleasure of sharing I leave my TOP10 albums streaming this month of July (source Last.fm ) spotify:album:0GGHKJnkFE7P...

mytop10albumsjuly.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Remember  this is for all those who are looking for recommendations, for those who want to leave their comfort zone or simply for the pleasure of sharing I leave my TOP10 albums streaming this m...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Rock instrumentals (progressive rock/metal, instrumental rock, jazz fusion, experimental)

Work in progress: progressive rock, instrumental rock, jazz fusion, progressive metal, experimental rock.

• Roadie
  • Work in progress: progressive rock, instrumental rock, jazz fusion, progressive metal, experimental rock.
  • genius8086
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Fresh Singles July 2019

“To know tomorrow’s tune(s), listen to today’s singles” This is the Playlist Fresh Singles July, remember all this tracks are released as singles, already almost 350 tracks and counting. PS Remeber that if you want to know all the released singles fr...

July 20191.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • “To know tomorrow’s tune(s), listen to today’s singles”   This is the Playlist Fresh Singles July, remember all this tracks are released as singles,  already almost 350 tracks and counti...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes

Peaceful Music

A beautiful peaceful and classic music.Playlist

• Casual Listener
  • A beautiful peaceful and classic music. Playlist
  • guitarlancer
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Songs Your Parents Listened To

I have a playlist I created of music I heard growing up from my parents and have added my own important songs that remind me of my childhood or I just generally enjoy. Please share your own playlist if you have also made one similar!

• Music Fan
  • I have a playlist I created of music I heard growing up from my parents and have added my own important songs that remind me of my childhood or I just generally enjoy. Please share your own playlist ...
  • Saltsjogatan_5
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

After Hours: party playlist with techno, minimal and deephouse

Hey guys, I'm a huuuuge techno/minimal fan and started After Hours to collect and share all my favourite tracks! It's kind of a mix of old and new sounds, whatever I bump into Personal favorite time to listen: 4am! If you have any good suggestions, p...

• Music Fan
  • Hey guys, I'm a huuuuge techno/minimal fan and started After Hours to collect and share all my favourite tracks! It's kind of a mix of old and new sounds, whatever I bump into 🙂 Personal favorite ...
  • cagataycan
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Electro Music

The Best Electro Songs! Check out this Playlist! Don't forget follow us!

• Visitor
  • The Best Electro Songs! Check out this Playlist! Don't forget follow us!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A Different July 2019 (daily new releases)

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily 2019 week 26: from June 28 to July 4, 2019 Selected and added : July 1 - 30 tracks June was a good month for indie / alternative music with 570 releases featured in the monthly playlist. On this first day of the month, ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily   2019 week 26: from June 28 to July 4, 2019   Selected and added : July 1 - 30 tracks     June was a good month for indie / ...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 30 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 30 replies
  • 2 likes

#AltWednesday (Indie/Alternative) 2019 : #31

Alternative Wednesday, another way for highlighting great music, is a handpicked selection of 20 songs completing the monthly playlist and featuring mostly songs from very recent indie / alternative new albums or EPs (Indie rock, indie soul, psychede...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Alternative Wednesday, another way for highlighting great music, is a handpicked selection of 20 songs completing the monthly playlist and featuring mostly songs from very recent indie / alternative ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

House/techno/progressive- playlist

I am a inspiring DJ, I have not started creating my own music yet, these are fav collection of music, kindly help me grow the list and give me feedback. https://open.spotify.com/user/sooraj085/playlist/6giVP2NzR5rQmpgW6AKAxX?si=em9cYHVjSROQUwoAIMArgQ

• I am a inspiring DJ, I have not started creating my own music yet, these are fav collection of music, kindly help me grow the list and give me feedback.   https://open.spotify.com/user/sooraj0...
  • cagataycan
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reminiscent Reflection Playlist

Hey Everyone! I recently have been having so much fun making playlists, it's seriously such a destressor, and I thought I would share one with ya'll. It has a theme of looking back on your life and reflecting. I usually listen to it when I am on a lo...

• Hey Everyone!         I recently have been having so much fun making playlists, it's seriously such a destressor, and I thought I would share one with ya'll. It has a theme ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A Fresh Playlist RNB/SOUL/FUNK/SOULFUL/HOUSE 2019

Welcome to my world people !If you looking for a fresh RNB/SOUL/FUNK/SOULFUL HOUSE SELECTION, this playlist is for you Enjoy !

• Welcome to my world people ! If you looking for a fresh RNB/SOUL/FUNK/SOULFUL HOUSE SELECTION, this playlist is for you 🙂 Enjoy !
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bringing some ELECTRO heat...

...this week are the likes of Pearl Vision, Versalife, Reptant, D-Omen, Privacy, Rico Casazza, Errorbeauty etc. on Craigie Knowes, Loose Lips, Klakson and more...

• Composer
  • ...this week are the likes of Pearl Vision, Versalife, Reptant, D-Omen, Privacy, Rico Casazza, Errorbeauty etc. on Craigie Knowes, Loose Lips, Klakson and more...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Jam band playlist

Here's my jam band playlist; feel free to listen and to post your own favorite jam band playlists/artists/albums/tracks.

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Here's my jam band playlist; feel free to listen and to post your own favorite jam band playlists/artists/albums/tracks.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Women of Experimental Music

After realizing that most of my experimental artists were men (Eno, Oneohtrix, Hecker, etc.) I have been working on branching out and finding incredible female artists and those that identify as female who have been creating great sounds.I regularly ...

• Casual Listener
  • After realizing that most of my experimental artists were men (Eno, Oneohtrix, Hecker, etc.) I have been working on branching out and finding incredible female artists and those that identify as fema...
  • xoxower1
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

In the Mood ;)

Turn down the lights and light a few candles. Set the mood with this playlist. Played in order or shuffled. Enjoy feeling that the mood won't be ruined by that random song that just doesn't seem to fit.

• Visitor
  • Turn down the lights and light a few candles. Set the mood with this playlist. Played in order or shuffled. Enjoy feeling that the mood won't be ruined by that random song that just doesn't seem to f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes