Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! INDIE Mood for LOVE PLAYLIST!!!

A playlist for the celebration of love for INDIE mood for romance, kisses and wine.

• Composer
  • A playlist for the celebration of love for INDIE mood for romance, kisses and wine.
  • antiqcool
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Taking recommendations for Road Trip Acoustic Rock Playlist

I'm starting a playlist for Road Trip Acoustic Rock, and I'd like to focus on songs with acoustic guitar (or an acoustic feel) and drums. The vibe should be upbeat tempo and help listeners stay alert on the road. Thanks for any help you can give!

• Visitor
  • I'm starting a playlist for Road Trip Acoustic Rock, and I'd like to focus on songs with acoustic guitar (or an acoustic feel) and drums. The vibe should be upbeat tempo and help listeners stay alert...
  • antiqcool
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

house/dance

house & dance music  

• Casual Listener
  • house & dance music   
  • Aamalievike
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Favourite 59 Tracks of 2019

Standout and most favoured tracks from 2019 - Pistas destacadas y favoritas de 2019

• Roadie
  • Standout and most favoured tracks from 2019 - Pistas destacadas y favoritas de 2019
  • aMESTY
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

UK Americana - let me know if I've missed someone

The Americana scene in the UK is thriving. Festivals such as Black Deer, Red Rooster and the Long Road are awesome, there are some great labels such as Loose Records releasing classic records, and there's support for artists from the wonderful Americ...

• Music Fan
  • The Americana scene in the UK is thriving. Festivals such as Black Deer, Red Rooster and the Long Road are awesome, there are some great labels such as Loose Records releasing classic records, and th...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

4xA+E World Music Update, December 2019

Monthly selection of new releases in World Music, inspired by Songlines magazine. Issue 52 (December 2019).

World_Music.jpg
  • Roadie
  • Monthly selection of new releases in World Music, inspired by Songlines magazine. Issue 52 (December 2019).
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello

I like Rap, Hip-Hop, R&B, Pop, Dance, and Electronic music. Some Alternative or "Pop Rock", along with some other exceptions.My goal is to get everything I ever would want, as an audiophile. All of it on a device I can always carry around with me. I ...

• Casual Listener
  • I like Rap, Hip-Hop, R&B, Pop, Dance, and Electronic music. Some Alternative or "Pop Rock", along with some other exceptions. My goal is to get everything I ever would want, as an audiophile. ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
    music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Agreguen más de Buckehead

Please i want hear Jordan & 20th Century Boy, the best songs of Buckethead

• Casual Listener
  • Please i want hear Jordan & 20th Century Boy, the best songs of Buckethead 
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Anime Music Anime Jingles

I am specifically looking for the OST that do not have any lyrics that will usually play in each episode throughout the episode. I use anime jingle to distinguish it from regular music with lyrics. In particular I am looking for the instrumentals of ...

• Visitor
  • I am specifically looking for the OST that do not have any lyrics that will usually play in each episode throughout the episode. I use anime jingle to distinguish it from regular music with lyrics. I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Party Playlists

Hey Guys,If you want to have a great playlist for a party or predrinking i can really recommend you this playlist:) https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3qdeWzAQIWoS10E0EdQmzi?si=Airnca8QRDeXw-Uo3sL58w You can post your party Playlist here too.

• Regular
  • Hey Guys, If you want to have a great playlist for a party or predrinking i can really recommend you this playlist:)   https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3qdeWzAQIWoS10E0EdQmzi?si=Airnca8QRDeX...
  • suzhiltz
  • Gig Goer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs for making dinner and slowing dancing in the kitchen with your honey

Romantic, easy listening songs from all decades. Artists like, Etta James, Adele, Norah Jones, and some French artists.

• Casual Listener
  • Romantic, easy listening songs from all decades. Artists like, Etta James, Adele, Norah Jones, and some French artists.
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

hip hop, trap, euro melodic deep house

frequently updating list, loud, fresh bangers and stunning:)

• Casual Listener
  • frequently updating list, loud, fresh bangers and stunning:)
  • ardakkv
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Hiphop] Wanna see your fav. hiphop playlist

Hey Guys,show me your hiphop and rap playlists. Here are mine: spotify:user:1136446697:playlist:0jpHONfQP2jBoKm7SWA6Lmspotify:user:1136446697:playlist:3fTj4CGSVYjPPy392iRHXM

• Roadie
  • Hey Guys, show me your hiphop and rap playlists.   Here are mine:   spotify:user:1136446697:playlist:0jpHONfQP2jBoKm7SWA6Lm spotify:user:1136446697:playlist:3fTj4CGSVYjPPy392iRHXM
  • lilsimi
  • Casual Listener
  • 49 replies
  • 7 likes
  • music exchange
  • 49 replies
  • 7 likes

Most favoured tracks from 2019 - Mejor 2019

Standout and most favoured tracks from 2019 - Pistas destacadas y favoritas de 2019

• Roadie
  • Standout and most favoured tracks from 2019 - Pistas destacadas y favoritas de 2019
  • Tykerjay
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Interested in a good Playlist?

Hey guys. I made a Playlist few years ago with only english rappers.U'll get some old schoold and some new music. Updatet with the best new songs everytime.https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1GLEGPKUzTLmDGbzvYZ9gq?si=uryOWfCiTY2pg3EePJEQaw

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys.  I made a Playlist few years ago with only english rappers. U'll get some old schoold and some new music. Updatet with the best new songs everytime. https://open.spotify.com/playli...
  • Mizuru33
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Country playlist

old and new country music, updated frequently

• Casual Listener
  • old and new country music, updated frequently
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Wrapped 2019

Hi is really awesome this new Wrapped don’t you think, now share your Playlist

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Hi is really awesome this new Wrapped don’t you think, now share your Playlist 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Personal decade playlist

Recently saw that they released the new "your year in music" which is always a fun thing However they also added a personal decade playlist which was a welcome surprise for me since I've been making monthly and yearly playlists on my own to summarize...

• Music Fan
  • Recently saw that they released the new "your year in music" which is always a fun thing  However they also added a personal decade playlist which was a welcome surprise for me since I've been m...
  • nsd1984
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes