Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes

Personal decade playlist

Recently saw that they released the new "your year in music" which is always a fun thing However they also added a personal decade playlist which was a welcome surprise for me since I've been making monthly and yearly playlists on my own to summarize...

• Music Fan
  • Recently saw that they released the new "your year in music" which is always a fun thing  However they also added a personal decade playlist which was a welcome surprise for me since I've been m...
  • nsd1984
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

#MixTapeThursday (Hip Hop, Rap) 2019 : #49

Playlist #MixTapeThursday is a weekly handpicked 20 songs collection mixing Hip-Hop and Rap --- very recent releases and old school tracks. Playlist is curated every Thursday by Soundofus. Note : Explicit content December 5, 2019 - Time : 1 h 25 min ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Playlist #MixTapeThursday is a weekly handpicked 20 songs collection mixing Hip-Hop and Rap --- very recent releases and old school tracks. Playlist is curated every Thursday by Soundofus.   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

This Song Saved My Life

curated this playlist with songs from bands that helped me through the rough

• Regular
  • curated this playlist with songs from bands that helped me through the rough
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Weekly Task 028A Mini Groups Major Cull

The Top Track(s) Of The Last 25 Years! This week task is named Major Cull

Weekly task 28b.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • The Top Track(s) Of The Last 25 Years!   This week task is named Major Cull  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Weekly Task 028B Mini Groups Major Cull

The Top Track(s) Of The Last 25 Years! This week task is named Major Cull

Weekly task 28b.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • The Top Track(s) Of The Last 25 Years!   This week task is named Major Cull  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MixTape Vol 49

This is a series for the tracks that were a part of the playlist #12NewSongsThisWeek, week December 02-09 2019

Mixtape49.JPG
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • This is a series for the tracks that were a part of the playlist #12NewSongsThisWeek, week December 02-09 2019  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Good list for chilling & driving

Made this list with love just to chillin. Take it easy when driving, social. Pure soft beats, guitars, voices.

• Music Fan
  • Made this list with love just to chillin. Take it easy when driving, social.   Pure soft beats, guitars, voices.  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist exchange of the Day

Start of the week folks! Here's a playlist when you're getting places

• Gig Goer
  • Start of the week folks!  Here's a playlist when you're getting places
  • THDW
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

All Time Greatest Playlist

Album by Artist Sly Cannon From New Jersey gaining Tremendous attention on Apple Music looking to build fan base on Spotify Also !

• Visitor
  • Album by Artist Sly Cannon From New Jersey gaining Tremendous attention on Apple Music looking to build fan base on Spotify Also !
  • Chana89
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Playlist : Best rap of all time | Follow, New songs everyday !

Hey there,i made a new playlist for people who likes Rap US music (New/Old).I'll add musics everyday for you ! Be aware, so don't forget to follow the playlist for more ! Have a nice day

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there, i made a new playlist for people who likes Rap US music (New/Old). I'll add musics everyday for you !   Be aware, so don't forget to follow the playlist for more !   Have a...
  • aMESTY
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Hot Stuff Metal 2019

Alternative and Indie mostly but Metal and Punk always around. 327 tracks released in 2019

METAL2019.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  •     Alternative and Indie mostly but Metal and Punk always around. 327 tracks released in 2019    
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 25 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 25 replies
  • 1 likes

The Christmas Season is Here!

Wondering what to listen to this Christmas season?Start your holiday music listening on Spotify by tuning in to Christmas Complete by 2mccm2.All of your favorite classics, plus rare gems and new releases, it is the largest, most extensive Christmas p...

• Roadie
  • Wondering what to listen to this Christmas season? Start your holiday music listening on Spotify by tuning in to Christmas Complete by 2mccm2. All of your favorite classics, plu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Highbridge the Label Playlist

i updated and sort this many times a day and this playlist is very quality and maintained with my favoirtes of hbtl music.

• Gig Goer
  • i updated and sort this many times a day and this playlist is very quality and maintained with my favoirtes of hbtl music.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

100 Electro goodies!

The Electro goodies this week come from CYRK, Aux 88, Assembler Code, Exzakt, LUZ1E and more on labels like Frustrated Funk, Bass Agenda, Cod3 QR, 4Track, Rat Life etc. Enjoy!

• Composer
  • The Electro goodies this week come from CYRK, Aux 88, Assembler Code, Exzakt, LUZ1E and more on labels like Frustrated Funk, Bass Agenda, Cod3 QR, 4Track, Rat Life etc.  Enjoy!
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Dengarkan Sekarang Lagu Lagu baru nya

https://open.spotify.com/artist/5t2BGitDb83Qf529uLB53C?si=FkD3XnpXRqiSw0mFRgWQdw

• Visitor
  • https://open.spotify.com/artist/5t2BGitDb83Qf529uLB53C?si=FkD3XnpXRqiSw0mFRgWQdw
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Songs from the 80s

My playlist have 645 songs from the 80s. Ok, maybe one or two from 1979 and 1990. I will appreciate comments and also if "your" song is missing from the list, just to make it more complete.

• Casual Listener
  • My playlist have 645 songs from the 80s. Ok, maybe one or two from 1979 and 1990.  I will appreciate comments and also  if "your" song is missing from the list, just to make it more complet...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#AltWednesday (Indie/Alternative) 2019 : #49

Alternative Wednesday, another way for highlighting great music, is a handpicked selection of 20 songs completing the monthly playlist and featuring mostly songs from very recent indie / alternative new albums or EPs (Indie rock, indie soul, psychede...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Alternative Wednesday, another way for highlighting great music, is a handpicked selection of 20 songs completing the monthly playlist and featuring mostly songs from very recent indie / alternative ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Extremely Chill, Shockingly Sadboi and Relaxing

This playlist's name is based off the newish Ted Bundy film on Netflix (I thought it was a very clever name). This playlist is continually being updated, songs being added and removed daily, and maintains a very chill vibe all throughout the playlist...

• Casual Listener
  • This playlist's name is based off the newish Ted Bundy film on Netflix (I thought it was a very clever name).   This playlist is continually being updated, songs being added and removed daily,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes