Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 80 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 80 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 305 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 305 likes

test 2

test 2 test 

• Casual Listener
  • test 2   test 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pass The Aux 🎶

A playlist filled with the latest and hottest trap tunes specifically selected to knock your car speakers! Stream this playlist which features bangers from Lil Gotit, Yung Bans, Gunna, KEY!, D-Block Europe, Calboy and many more! *set your crossfade a...

• Casual Listener
  • A playlist filled with the latest and hottest trap tunes specifically selected to knock your car speakers! Stream this playlist which features bangers from Lil Gotit, Yung Bans, Gunna, KEY!, D-Block ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Let’s Reminisce Hits Pt. 3: 2010-2015

A half decade recap of the hits and bangers we’re all familiar with! Experience 100+ songs of early-mid 2010 throwbacks, with many overlooked hits and club bangers. Allow me to take you on a nostalgic trip on part 3 of my ‘Let’s Reminisce Hits’ serie...

• Casual Listener
  • A half decade recap of the hits and bangers we’re all familiar with! Experience 100+ songs of early-mid 2010 throwbacks, with many overlooked hits and club bangers. Allow me to take you on a nostalgi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for your suggestions for playlist description

I thought it would be cool to try crowdsourcing a description for our playlist. This is what we have so far. "In the pursuit of the sweet cohabitation of chill, r&b and electronica for the groove life."

• Casual Listener
  • I thought it would be cool to try crowdsourcing a description for our playlist. This is what we have so far. "In the pursuit of the sweet cohabitation of chill, r&b and electronica for the groove...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Christmas Can't Be Far Away - Vintage and lost, odd versions and rarities (1940s-1970s)

Enjoy an old fashioned christmas with some unknown and lost classics & rarities that shouldn't be forgotten. From the 1940s till the 1970's. So travel back in time to the old days for a vintage holiday season. I want you to know, a stranger said hell...

• Roadie
  • Enjoy an old fashioned christmas with some unknown and lost classics & rarities that shouldn't be forgotten. From the 1940s till the 1970's. So travel back in time to the old days for a vintage h...
  • Marsie70
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

#RockMonday (Hard Rock, Metal) 2019 : #52

Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #RockMonday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs going deeper into the latest releases in Rock (hard rock, metal, screamo, punk rock, experimental, drone, industrial). Playlist is curated every Monday by So...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #RockMonday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs going deeper into the latest releases in Rock (hard rock, metal, screamo, punk rock, experimental, drone, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

90's ROCK & GRUNGE

Very good songs of Rock and Grunge of the 90's. 

Screenshot_20191212-010510~01.png
  • Roadie
  • Very good songs of Rock and Grunge of the 90's.  
  • jesusrendon
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Joy of Sound Dec- New releases from Indie, Classical, Folk, Hip Hop, EDM, Jazz, Blues & more

This is a mix that can jump from Classical to Pop & then skip to some Bluegrass, Indie Jazz & more. It's the playlist to find a new artist to love. As always this mix is Updated Weekly with all the best New Releases & Fresh Finds selected from over 3...

JoyDec19spotify.png JESQUAREDESIGNCOM.jpg
  • Community Legend
  •     This is a mix that can jump from Classical to Pop & then skip to some Bluegrass, Indie Jazz & more. It's the playlist to find a new artist to love.   ...
  • JESquare
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

OLD SCHOOL WEST COAST HIP HOP GANGSTA F

A mix of bangin G Funk and Gangsta classics from the 90s and early 2000s. Make sure to check the other G Funk mixes on my channel, they're all bangin' and STRICTLY West Coast G Funk/Gangsta.Merry xmas follow

• Visitor
  • A mix of bangin G Funk and Gangsta classics from the 90s and early 2000s. Make sure to check the other G Funk mixes on my channel, they're all bangin' and STRICTLY West Coast G Funk/Gangsta.Merry xma...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Enjoy my playlist!

Best Songs for every each band that makes you want to go back in past. i think you will like it

• Visitor
  • Best Songs for every each band that makes you want to go back in past. i think you will like it
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bedtime Stories For Children And Grownups Too !

Stay awake or fall asleep to these relaxing tunes and bedtime stories.. These are handpicked gems for your sleepy pleasure. Stan Getz, Chet Baker, Dexter Gordon and Thelonious Monk play while Frank Sinatra's reading poems, Bob Marleys dreaming out lo...

• Roadie
  • Stay awake or fall asleep to these relaxing tunes and bedtime stories.. These are handpicked gems for your sleepy pleasure. Stan Getz, Chet Baker, Dexter Gordon and Thelonious Monk play while Fr...
  • Marsie70
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

#FrenchSundaySpecial : 50 songs for 2019

#FrenchSunday Special : 50 songs for 2019 Best of 2019 : 50 songs in French compiled by soundofus / Artists from France, Belgium, Switzerland / December 22, 2019 - running time : 3 h 09 min Philippe Katerine / Iam / Christophe / Voyou / Bertrand Beli...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #FrenchSunday Special : 50 songs for 2019   Best of 2019 : 50 songs in French compiled by soundofus / Artists from France, Belgium, Switzerland /   December 22, 2019 - running time ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Independent rapper

Greetings my name is Blackvoid im an Upcoming independent rapper thats growing and hopping to change a lot of people through music and create my own culture https://open.spotify.com/artist/4MlpSwoLBn40PbQMe3DJ6Z?si=pViTuNMfSxGa-4F_Im2ISw

• Casual Listener
  •   Greetings my name is Blackvoid im an Upcoming independent rapper thats growing and hopping to change a lot of people through music and create my own culture     https://open.spot...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discovery & Promo
    Music Discussion
    music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Musical maths problem for you!

Here it is: (found at r/lingling40hrs posted by u/AlexSibirsky) Who knows the right answer?

maths.PNG
  • Community Legend
  • Here it is:   (found at r/lingling40hrs posted by u/AlexSibirsky)   Who knows the right answer? 😄
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Indie 90's - 2020 : 30 Years of Alternative Indie Rock

Here's a compilation of Indie tracks from from the 90's until now. This playlist will be constantly updated I have many other playlists from many genre's... Including Funk, Jazz-Funk, Drum n Bass, Reggae, House, World Music, Hip-Hop, Electro. Psyched...

• Roadie
  • Here's a compilation of Indie tracks from from the 90's until now. This playlist will be constantly updated   I have many other playlists from many genre's...   Including Funk, Jaz...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#OldiesSaturday 2019 : #51

10 years ago, I started to build on Spotify my own oldies library. It consists now of a huge collection of handpicked songs from 1950 to around 1999. Different genres are featured : rock, blues, soul, pop, folk, representing the evolution of popular ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 10 years ago, I started to build on Spotify my own oldies library. It consists now of a huge collection of handpicked songs from 1950 to around 1999. Different genres are featured : rock, blues, soul...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ben Böhmer takes over the ‘Melodic Techno & Instrumental House’ playlist

It’s not Christmas yet. But nevertheless I have a gift for you: Ben Böhmer takes over the ‘Melodic Techno & Instrumental House‘ playlist. The special is available until December 27, 2019. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/62CFZGi01r81y81tSuj155?si=1x...

Melodic Techno & Instrumental House Ben Boehmer Playlist Takeover.jpg
  • Composer
  • It’s not Christmas yet. But nevertheless I have a gift for you: Ben Böhmer takes over the ‘Melodic Techno & Instrumental House‘ playlist. The special is available until December 27, 2019.  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

70's Jugo de Hits | Hits Juice

Excellent oldies music of the 70's El Oldies por excelencia de la decada de los 70's -

• Roadie
  • Excellent oldies music of the 70's   El Oldies por excelencia de la decada de los 70's -
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes