Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 73 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 73 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist Exchange

I'm sure I'm not the only one wanting to hear some new music and wanting my music heard. Everyone feel free to share your playlists and enjoy listening something new.I have a playlist full of underrated R&B songs and underrated artists. Feel free to ...

• Visitor
  • I'm sure I'm not the only one wanting to hear some new music and wanting my music heard. Everyone feel free to share your playlists and enjoy listening something new. I have a playlist full of under...
  • MusicLastNew
  • Visitor
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

dreamers playlists exchance

I open this post for all the people in the crowd that have their mellow playlist that helps them skip from reality and get to their zone.share it with us we want to listen

• Music Fan
  • I open this post for all the people in the crowd that have their mellow playlist that helps them skip from reality and get to their zone. share it with us we want to listen   
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for Industrial / Rock music for a HUGE playlist

The title says it all I'm looking for industrial music that is unknown to me. So for example, I already know of Nine Inch Nails, KMFDM, Skinny Puppy, etc... (the "big ones"). I want to hear that dirty underground stuff...GO! P.S. No matter what kind ...

• Roadie
  • The title says it all 🙂   I'm looking for industrial music that is unknown to me. So for example, I already know of Nine Inch Nails, KMFDM, Skinny Puppy, etc... (the "big ones"). I want to he...
  • Ghetto_of_Space
  • Roadie
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

4xA+E World Music Update, November 2019

Monthly selection of new releases in World Music, inspired by Songlines magazine. Issue 51 (November 2019).

World_Music.jpg
  • Roadie
  • Monthly selection of new releases in World Music, inspired by Songlines magazine. Issue 51 (November 2019).
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Moroccan-Connection

The best of Morocco's underground from the 90's, 00's and 10's!Guitar, vocal and violin rebels from the desert...

• Roadie
  • The best of Morocco's underground from the 90's, 00's and 10's! Guitar, vocal and violin rebels from the desert...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

#OldiesSaturday 2019 : #44

10 years ago, I started to build on Spotify my own oldies library. It consists now of a huge collection of handpicked songs from 1950 to around 1999. Different genres are featured : rock, blues, soul, pop, folk, representing the evolution of popular ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 10 years ago, I started to build on Spotify my own oldies library. It consists now of a huge collection of handpicked songs from 1950 to around 1999. Different genres are featured : rock, blues, soul...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bleep Techno (Early UK Techno)

The early 90s Yorkshire (UK) Techno scene. Detroit Techno, Acid House and Electro influences, and massive amounts of sub-bass. Cover: LFO

• Visitor
  • The early 90s Yorkshire (UK) Techno scene. Detroit Techno, Acid House and Electro influences, and massive amounts of sub-bass. Cover: LFO
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Rave until the morning rises

Hey guys,Check out my playlist with every techno you like. In there is acid, trance, house, tech house, berlin techno and a lot more. You want to rave until the morning rises? I make it possible I am constantly updating my playlist, so you got to hea...

• Music Fan
  • Hey guys, Check out my playlist with every techno you like. In there is acid, trance, house, tech house, berlin techno and a lot more. You want to rave until the morning rises? I make it possible 🙂...
  • DrewDapps
  • Composer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Top Trend Tech-House September 2019 [Jack Back, FISHER, CamelPhat]

Tech-House & House music! It includes:Top 10 Tech-House songs - September 2019 (Beatport)Top 10 Tech-House songs - Year 2019 (Beatport)

• Visitor
  • Tech-House & House music!   It includes: Top 10 Tech-House songs - September 2019 (Beatport) Top 10 Tech-House songs - Year 2019 (Beatport)
  • DrewDapps
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

House / Club Classics : 2010 - 2019

Here's a compilation of Club Hits, plus Soulful, Deep and Latin House tracks from 2010 to 2019. I have many other playlists from many genre's... Including Funk, Jazz-Funk, Drum n Bass, House, World Music, Hip-Hop, Electro. Psychedelic, Disco and Lati...

• Roadie
  •   Here's a compilation of Club Hits, plus Soulful, Deep and Latin House tracks from 2010 to 2019.   I have many other playlists from many genre's...   Including Funk, Jazz-Funk, D...
  • DrewDapps
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BEST UNIQUE EDM PLAYLIST [Updated weekly]

Next Generation of EDM! Updated every week with new ! Next Gen is here, follow for the newest next gen music! The best playlist for unique and innovative EDM music! High Energy | Heavy Bass

• Music Fan
  • Next Generation of EDM! Updated every week with new 🔥! Next Gen is here, follow for the newest next gen music! The best playlist for unique and innovative EDM music! High Energy | Heavy Bass 🔊
  • DrewDapps
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help :)

Hello , I bet with a friend of mine that if my playlist reaches 100 followers, he offers me a pizza ... someone who helps me?thanks

• Roadie
  • Hello , I bet with a friend of mine that if my playlist reaches 100 followers, he offers me a pizza ... someone who helps me? thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mellow beats to listen to

Playlist with songs for when you:- Wake up- Shower- Chill  

• Gig Goer
  • Playlist with songs for when you: - Wake up - Shower - Chill    
  • Pikysmalls
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

MixTape Vol 44

This is a series for the tracks that were a part of the playlist #12NewSongsThisWeek, week October 28 to November 03 2019

Mixtape44.JPG
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • This is a series for the tracks that were a part of the playlist #12NewSongsThisWeek, week October 28 to November 03 2019  
  • Pikysmalls
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Turkish Best Playlist

Best Turkish songs, new released and some legends.I have followers more than 1500, you should join this crowd. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0EDRxt86Il4T1boiDdwpJI?si=RHy7K6-nQWqGFi8srVXGXQ

• Casual Listener
  • Best Turkish songs, new released and some legends. I have followers more than 1500, you should join this crowd. 🙂     https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0EDRxt86Il4T1boiDdwpJI?si=RHy7K6...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My TOP 10 Albums October 2019

Remember this is for all those who are looking for recommendations, for those who want to leave their comfort zone or simply for the pleasure of sharing I leave my TOP10 albums streaming thismonth of September (source Last.fm ) spotify:album:1oGsfPf2...

TOP10albumsOctober.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Remember  this is for all those who are looking for recommendations, for those who want to leave their comfort zone or simply for the pleasure of sharing I leave my TOP10 albums streaming thismo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
    music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MixTape Vol 43

This is a series for the tracks that were a part of the playlist #12NewSongsThisWeek, week October 21 to 28 2019

Mixtape43.JPG
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • This is a series for the tracks that were a part of the playlist #12NewSongsThisWeek, week October 21 to 28 2019  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Fresh Singles October 2019

This is the Playlist Fresh Singles October, remember all this tracks are released as singles during this month, more than 400 tracks, enjoy it!!! PS Remeber that if you want to know all the released singles from September you can find it here Fresh S...

October 2019.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • This is the Playlist Fresh Singles October, remember all this tracks are released as singles during this month, more than  400 tracks, enjoy it!!!    PS Remeber that if you want to k...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 34 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 34 replies
  • 1 likes

Ultimate Ambient Compilation: Background music for your day and night

Ambient music is a genre of music that puts an emphasis on tone and atmosphere over traditional musical structure or rhythm. It must be able to accommodate many levels of listening attention without enforcing one in particular; it must be as ignorabl...

• Roadie
  • Ambient music is a genre of music that puts an emphasis on tone and atmosphere over traditional musical structure or rhythm. It must be able to accommodate many levels of listening attention without ...
  • DrewGeiger
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

EDM Trap Collaborative Playlist (Follow/Add/Share)

Contribute to the Playlist “Spotify EDM Trap Playlist” Add your favorite or your own Trap remix and track. Please be sure to Follow and Share the Playlist as well! https://open.spotify.com/user/hc3wb0yy356nlqa2aj7fru1mr/playlist/4lhOhloIUQ1p5qpGjqGjI...

• Regular
  • Contribute to the Playlist “Spotify EDM Trap Playlist”   Add your favorite or your own Trap remix and track.   Please be sure to Follow and Share the Playlist as...
  • martinnotes
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes