Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 73 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 73 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

EDM Trap Collaborative Playlist (Follow/Add/Share)

Contribute to the Playlist “Spotify EDM Trap Playlist” Add your favorite or your own Trap remix and track. Please be sure to Follow and Share the Playlist as well! https://open.spotify.com/user/hc3wb0yy356nlqa2aj7fru1mr/playlist/4lhOhloIUQ1p5qpGjqGjI...

• Regular
  • Contribute to the Playlist “Spotify EDM Trap Playlist”   Add your favorite or your own Trap remix and track.   Please be sure to Follow and Share the Playlist as...
  • martinnotes
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discography Discovery

Hey all! I would appriciate it if you followed my playlist! It has everything from the Everly Brothers to Gorillaz, spanning from 1960 to 2010. There is something for everyone, and I guarantee that you have not heard at least 1 of these (130!) songs.

• Casual Listener
  • Hey all!   I would appriciate it if you followed my playlist! It has everything from the Everly Brothers to Gorillaz, spanning from 1960 to 2010. There is something for everyone, and I guarant...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Thematic] Halloween Rocks

Halloween Rocks Rock your unconventional Halloween party with this handpicked selection of 155 tracks. Running time : 9 h 58 min Additional Keywords : 2019, Halloween twitter.com/soundofus www.soundofus.com

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Halloween Rocks   Rock your unconventional Halloween party with this handpicked selection of 155 tracks.   Running time : 9 h 58 min     Additional Keywords : 2...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Halloween Jamz

https://open.spotify.com/album/6LDXBNAqYyTQMW8FnTBNQm?si=oaWcVMQQTN-aEe9J-cj8Tg

• Roadie
  • https://open.spotify.com/album/6LDXBNAqYyTQMW8FnTBNQm?si=oaWcVMQQTN-aEe9J-cj8Tg
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Discussion
    music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Vocal Deep / Future / G House Playlist

Hello. I want to share with you my playlist - https://spoti.fi/36kpaAP I'm in this music genres a lot of time, I believe everyone who loves this genres will like this playlist!

• Visitor
  • Hello.   I want to share with you my playlist -  https://spoti.fi/36kpaAP   I'm in this music genres a lot of time, I believe everyone who loves this genres will like this playlis...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Car Music - Aggressive 💣 Bass Boosted Vibes

Your new playlist for hard and aggressive rides Shuffle it and rev the engine If there are still not enought tracks - try recommended songs for this playlist #evil #hard #ride

• Visitor
  • Your new playlist for hard and aggressive rides 🔥Shuffle it and rev the engine 🔥If there are still not enought tracks - try recommended songs for this playlist 😈 #evil #hard #ride
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Our pick of the latest ELECTRO

We've updated the Electro playlist with the likes of Ectomorph, Lost Trax, Conforce, and more from Freedom Engine, Mesak and 214 on labels like Interdimensional Transmissions, Frustrated Funk, fabric, Delsin, Forms & Figures, Dekmantel and many more!

• Composer
  • We've updated the Electro playlist with the likes of Ectomorph, Lost Trax, Conforce, and more from Freedom Engine, Mesak and 214 on labels like Interdimensional Transmissions, Frustrated Funk, fabric...
  • septagan
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

A Different October 2019 (daily new releases)

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily 2019 week 39: from September 27 to October 3, 2019 Selected and added : October 1 - 40 tracks September was an incredible month for indie / alternative music with 600 releases featured in the monthly playlist. On this f...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily   2019 week 39: from September 27 to October 3, 2019   Selected and added : October 1 - 40 tracks     September was an incred...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 26 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 26 replies
  • 1 likes

#MixTapeThursday (Hip Hop, Rap) 2019 : #44

Playlist #MixTapeThursday is a handpicked 20 songs collection mixing Hip-Hop and Rap --- very recent releases and old school tracks. Playlist is curated every Thursday by Soundofus. Note : Explicit content October 31, 2019 - Time : 1 h 28 min Tip : f...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Playlist #MixTapeThursday is a handpicked 20 songs collection mixing Hip-Hop and Rap --- very recent releases and old school tracks. Playlist is curated every Thursday by Soundofus.   Note :...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Great playlist to play before hitting the club this weeknd (hiphop/rap)

Playlist is around 5 hours and for anyone looking for a good mix of the newer hip hop/rap thats come out. I focused the playlist on my fav beats, melodies and unique voices so its lit for anyone trying to stay up to date with latest stuff. I also wil...

Screen Shot 2019-10-30 at 2.28.21 PM.png
  • Regular
  • Playlist is around 5 hours and for anyone looking for a good mix of the newer hip hop/rap thats come out. I focused the playlist on my fav beats, melodies and unique voices so its lit for anyone tryi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Best Techno you can have - dark, emblematic, vivacious, precise and melodic

Dark, emblematic, vivacious, precise and melodic - that is the description of the unique techno playlist for real techno headz with some dark atmospheres, loud drums and groovy baslines.

• Dark, emblematic, vivacious, precise and melodic - that is the description of the unique techno playlist for real techno headz with some dark atmospheres, loud drums and groovy baslines.
  • Demsy
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

100 New Techno Tracks to rock Halloween!

Today the Playlist is King as our Techno list gets a revamp from CUB (Regis & Simon_Shreeve), Concrete Fence (Russell Haswell& Karl O'Connor), Abayomi, Dany Rodriguez, Conforce, Len Faki, ORBE, Non Reversible and more...

• Composer
  • Today the Playlist is King as our Techno list gets a revamp from CUB (Regis & Simon_Shreeve), Concrete Fence (Russell Haswell & Karl O'Connor), Abayomi, Dany Rodriguez, Conforce, Len Faki, O...
  • Demsy
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Indie NATION

Hey everyone!!!, I currently have a playlist focused on the indie genre with music of many talents who want to make themselves known. I need listeners for this list and I am looking for cool people who like indie rock and want to discover new wonderf...

• Regular
  • Hey everyone!!!, I currently have a playlist focused on the indie genre with music of many talents who want to make themselves known. I need listeners for this list and I am looking for cool people w...
  • Ghetto_of_Space
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Alt-Rap

So, I recently started attempting to create an alternative rap playlist. Mostly artists that are considered alternative that rap or other such. I’m not talking Xxxtentacion, I’m more of talking Twenty One Pilots and maybe some of Mike Shinoda. Defini...

• Regular
  • So, I recently started attempting to create an alternative rap playlist. Mostly artists that are considered alternative that rap or other such. I’m not talking Xxxtentacion, I’m more of talking Twent...
  • Goslopo
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Digital Chamber - electric dub, dnb, jungle and ambient stuff

DIGITAL CHAMBER There's an 11 hours long or so playlist based in a diverse set compiled of electric dub, dark dnd, IDM, jazzy world music, illbient, ambient, drone, electro industrial, jungle etc. From Juno Reactor and Nitin Sawhney to Techno Animal,...

• Casual Listener
  • DIGITAL CHAMBER   There's an 11 hours long or so playlist based in a diverse set compiled of electric dub, dark dnd, IDM, jazzy world music, illbient, ambient, drone, electro industrial, jungl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists with 500+ songs

Share your mega playlist! Every song that I like, I just throw onto this playlist. I have it all alphabetized and I go through every once in awhile and delete any songs that I am just not feeling anymore. I joke that this playlist is my life's work a...

• Casual Listener
  • Share your mega playlist!     Every song that I like, I just throw onto this playlist.  I have it all alphabetized and I go through every once in awhile and delete any songs tha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#AltWednesday (Indie/Alternative) 2019 : #44

Alternative Wednesday, another way for highlighting great music, is a handpicked selection of 20 songs completing the monthly playlist and featuring mostly songs from very recent indie / alternative new albums or EPs (Indie rock, indie soul, psychede...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Alternative Wednesday, another way for highlighting great music, is a handpicked selection of 20 songs completing the monthly playlist and featuring mostly songs from very recent indie / alternative ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes