Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 80 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 80 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 305 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 305 likes

Todos a bailar

Aunque en general no es la música que escucho, esta playlist la hice para una fiesta y la fui actualizando con música latina para bailar en fiestas, bodas, etc. de todas las épocas y muchos estilos. Y se convirtió en la que más seguidores tiene de mi...

• Roadie
  • Aunque en general no es la música que escucho, esta playlist la hice para una fiesta y la fui actualizando con música latina para bailar en fiestas, bodas, etc. de todas las épocas y muchos estilos. ...
  • djsyke45
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlist] FlyList by Penguinfly3 for NEW ITALIAN ARTISTS updated every week

Nella Flylist nuove proposte musicali provenienti da artisti italiani.Ogni settimana aggiungiamo 3 nuovi brani e sulle nostre pagine social (Instagram e Facebook) presentiamo brevemente, con alcune righe, i pezzi inseriti la settimana precedente.Segu...

• Casual Listener
  • Nella Flylist nuove proposte musicali provenienti da artisti italiani. Ogni settimana aggiungiamo 3 nuovi brani e sulle nostre pagine social (Instagram e Facebook) presentiamo brevemente, con alcune...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Holiday Mixer playlist 🎅

A festive list that’ll have your guests rosy-cheeked and merry – take the road less traveled in holiday music and throw in some fun classics, and you have yourself the makings of a fresh spin on the holidays.Share your holiday playlists below:

• Roadie
  • A festive list that’ll have your guests rosy-cheeked and merry – take the road less traveled in holiday music and throw in some fun classics, and you have yourself the makings of a fresh spin on the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Fresh Singles November 2019

This is the Playlist Fresh Singles November, almost 400 new track added, remember all this tracks are released as singles during this month, enjoy it!!! PS Remeber that if you want to know all the released singles from October you can find it here Fr...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  •   This is the Playlist Fresh Singles November, almost 400 new track added, remember all this tracks are released as singles during this month,  enjoy it!!!    PS Remeber that i...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

ELECTRO - 100 tracks updated weekly

Warm your cockles with some Electro heat from Techmarine Bottom Feeders, Umwelt, Tudor Acid, Matthias Vogt, As One... on EPMmusic, Cultivated Electronics, De:tuned, CPU, Spacelabs etc in our updated playlist

• Composer
  • Warm your cockles with some Electro heat from Techmarine Bottom Feeders, Umwelt, Tudor Acid, Matthias Vogt, As One... on EPMmusic, Cultivated Electronics, De:tuned, CPU, Spacelabs etc in our updated ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

COVERS playlist [Famous Songs You Never Knew Were Covers]

COVERS playlist [Famous Songs You Never Knew Were Covers]Guess who is the real composer!

• Composer
  • COVERS playlist [Famous Songs You Never Knew Were Covers] Guess who is the real composer!
  • bluedobermann
  • Composer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

"NEW ON DOUBLE 2" playlist for R&B songs dropped in late November

Check out this playlist with established and new artists who released music from 11/21 on. If you've dropped a song recently and want it considered to be added to this playlist, reply below!

• Composer
  • Check out this playlist with established and new artists who released music from 11/21 on.  If you've dropped a song recently and want it considered to be added to this playlist, reply below! &...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A playlist for studying to

If you're looking for tunes to study to then here's a good playlist. The same user also has more study playlists in different genre so if you're interested then check it out.If you have any suggestions for songs just let me know.All the songs on this...

• If you're looking for tunes to study to then here's a good playlist. The same user also has more study playlists in different genre so if you're interested then check it out. If you have any suggest...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

#AltWednesday (Indie/Alternative) 2019 : #48

Alternative Wednesday, another way for highlighting great music, is a handpicked selection of 20 songs completing the monthly playlist and featuring mostly songs from very recent indie / alternative new albums or EPs (Indie rock, indie soul, psychede...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Alternative Wednesday, another way for highlighting great music, is a handpicked selection of 20 songs completing the monthly playlist and featuring mostly songs from very recent indie / alternative ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The Caribbean Islands: Carnival 2020

#Caribbean influenced playlist with the latest & greatest genres;#Soca, #Dancehall, #Reggae, #Chutney, #Calypso, #Parang, #Bashment Updated daily.

1123123 (2).jpeg
  • Casual Listener
  •     #Caribbean influenced playlist with the latest & greatest genres; #Soca, #Dancehall, #Reggae, #Chutney, #Calypso, #Parang, #Bashment   Updated daily.    
  • djorlylanevula
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[BRAND NEW] South Italy Alternative Rock bands

Here it is a playlist of Alternative Rock bands from Bari (Apulia / South Italy)

• Composer
  • Here it is a playlist of Alternative Rock bands from Bari (Apulia / South Italy)
  • bluedobermann
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution What's your favorite epic version song?

Using Autoplay can be a great tool of music discovery! Thanks to it, I came across an epic version of spotify:track:0YPXkQthLWrhNGoKTbwCJ8 : spotify:track:3yLvuPdRKQbVsyNXTiYte7 from the artist Hidden Citizens This genre is very fascinating. What's y...

• Spotify Legend
  • Using Autoplay can be a great tool of music discovery!   Thanks to it, I came across an epic version of spotify:track:0YPXkQthLWrhNGoKTbwCJ8 :   spotify:track:3yLvuPdRKQbV...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

#PopTuesday 2019 (Indie Pop) : #48

Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #PopTuesday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs including the latest, mostly not mainstream, pop releases (indie pop, dream pop, electro pop, pop rock, folk pop, chamber pop, baroque pop, dance pop...). It...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Perfect companion to your Discover Weekly, #PopTuesday is a handpicked selection of 20 songs including the latest, mostly not mainstream, pop releases (indie pop, dream pop, electro pop, pop rock, fo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Exchange

Updated my playlists and really happy with how it's organised so far 1) Main Playlist linked - A collection of songs that don't belong to a specific category but Good jams 2) ALL types of love songshttps://open.spotify.com/playlist/372zYL0u9uMUv3OvyS...

• Gig Goer
  • Updated my playlists and really happy with how it's organised so far 😄 1) Main Playlist linked - A collection of songs that don't belong to a specific category but Good jams   2) ALL types o...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

¡Latin Party! Playlist

If you like this playlist follow it and help me share it

• Casual Listener
  • If you like this playlist follow it and help me share it
  • djsyke45
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hey guys! New Indie Playlist for night owls, philosophical house parties, and more!

Being an Indie lover, I decided to put down a playlist with all my favorite artists and discoveries on Spotify. If you're lookin for some indie to bring a positive end to your Monday, feel free to check mine out! With love,Jasmine

• Casual Listener
  • Being an Indie lover, I decided to put down a playlist with all my favorite artists and discoveries on Spotify. If you're lookin for some indie to bring a positive end to your Monday, feel free to ch...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes