Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 80 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 80 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 305 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 305 likes

Bob Marley Full Discovery

Robert Nesta Marley- My Favourite artist, Revolutionary and soul. I spent hours and hours trying to find every hidden piece of music on Spotify and currated it into one mega playlist. Was amazing finding songs ive never heard before and I hope I can ...

• Robert Nesta Marley- My Favourite artist, Revolutionary and soul. I spent hours and hours trying to find every hidden piece of music on Spotify and currated it into one mega playlist. Was amazing fin...
  • Bo1994
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

This sunny side up - Playlist - laid back and complex arrangements

After a long time, just listening to klassical Music, I liked to hear some differend Tunes again. So I just finished an intense search for Music I could like. Here´s the result: If you like this kind of Music and have new suggestions, you are welcome...

• Roadie
  • After a long time, just listening to klassical Music, I liked to hear some differend Tunes again. So I just finished an intense search for Music I could like. Here´s the result:   If you like ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Feels music (aka cry time)

This is by far the worlds best playlist to get you in your feels or to put you deeper into your feels. Share this playlist with a friend whos down and in need of a good cry. Heres a bunch of songs that will help you feel like you're not alone when yo...

• Visitor
  • This is by far the worlds best playlist to get you in your feels or to put you deeper into your feels. Share this playlist with a friend whos down and in need of a good cry. Heres a bunch of songs th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Breakup/Feels Playlist!

Comment what you think & share yours below!

• Music Fan
  • Comment what you think & share yours below!
  • dripgang
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Vintage electric pianos and organs

Obsessions with Wurlitzer 200A and other models, 5 year running collection of fave songs with electric piano or organ, primarily legacy machines with that distinct sound.

• Gig Goer
  • Obsessions with Wurlitzer 200A and other models, 5 year running collection of fave songs with electric piano or organ, primarily legacy machines with that distinct sound.
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

EDM Workout Playlist

Playlist for a better training, mainly hardstyle with some rests times during the session

• Casual Listener
  • Playlist for a better training, mainly hardstyle with some rests times during the session
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Awesome new artists to check out

Here for the next generation of artists.

• Music Fan
  • Here for the next generation of artists.
  • TooGoodForTV
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Exchange followers/like playlists

https://open.spotify.com/user/31arj4psjt7b5ycjzntsyk5ushka/playlist/0LNYfkeYldXtTU81BvXsmE?si=oMWF0_xsTcyw3Xv-HSm1jA

• Gig Goer
  • https://open.spotify.com/user/31arj4psjt7b5ycjzntsyk5ushka/playlist/0LNYfkeYldXtTU81BvXsmE?si=oMWF0_xsTcyw3Xv-HSm1jA
  • evakramer
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Longest & more varied ALTERNATIVE Rock/Pop/Indie playlist in Spotify

1.250 songs of 1.250 different artists. Selected tracks. 40 years of alternative music. ALTERNATIVE DREAMS. Enjoy it!

• Casual Listener
  • 1.250 songs of 1.250 different artists. Selected tracks. 40 years of alternative music. ALTERNATIVE DREAMS. Enjoy it! 
  • isaco
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay August 02 2019

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay August 02 2019 spotify:track:0JmUlggofDBeEbOYi6iEhv:smallspotify:track:0IpHg3kAiR9Qf1VJbGrmsY:smallspotify:track:14PVSmvbws1BrJynbTCJB7:smallspotify:track:0ox2q4JxGrxS33fQJCoopt:smallspotify:track:40TqJBUPjk9o7DWp1KmhCR:sma...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay August 02 2019   spotify:track:0JmUlggofDBeEbOYi6iEhv:small spotify:track:0IpHg3kAiR9Qf1VJbGrmsY:small spotify:track:14PVSmvbws1BrJynbTCJB7:small spotify:track:0...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

just posted my first single on spotify, its a bit indie & bluesy

Hi! So a few hours ago my first single was uploaded on spotify and any help for sharing it would be appreciated ! It was written and recorded on my phone quite a while ago in 2015 and its like an indie blues song. I hope you'll enjoy it if you give i...

• Gig Goer
  • Hi! So a few hours ago my first single was uploaded on spotify and any help for sharing it would be appreciated !  It was written and recorded on my phone quite a while ago in 2015 and its like...
  • evaaaa_l
  • Gig Goer
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Urban Chic

A collection of some of the hottest tracks currently in the hip-hop industry. Cover Artist: Swae Lee

• Composer
  • A collection of some of the hottest tracks currently in the hip-hop industry. Cover Artist: Swae Lee
  • p1a2l3
  • Music Fan
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music exchange
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes

🎸 Your dose of Indie 🌃

A dose of Indie for when you feel like chilling, lying on bed doing nothing, skating, taking a stroll at night, or simply use it as bgm to do whatever. From INDIE POP and DREAM/BEDROOM POP to LOFI INDIE and INDIE ROCK, this playlist is great for expl...

• Casual Listener
  • 🌌 A dose of Indie for when you feel like chilling, lying on bed doing nothing, skating, taking a stroll at night, or simply use it as bgm to do whatever.    From INDIE POP and DREAM...
  • isaco
  • Gig Goer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Hip Hop & R&B

Give me your opinion

• Casual Listener
  • Give me your opinion
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Trap Land

Give me your opinion

• Casual Listener
  • Give me your opinion
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music about Music

sorry i delete that playlist

• Composer
  • sorry i delete that playlist
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Summer trip with songs about cars

Summer soon officially here, at least for Northern hemisphere. We begin our vacation trip by collecting songs about cars. Jump into your spotify:track:4iozhXt27eMl39W5z7R8H6:small Show off with your spotify:track:7FYkZkF9fog6WS818wJnhl:small What car...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Summer soon officially here, at least for Northern hemisphere. We begin our vacation trip by collecting songs about cars.   Jump into your spotify:track:4iozhXt27eMl39W5z7R8H6:small &nb...
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 23 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music exchange
  • 23 replies
  • 3 likes