Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 75 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 299 likes

Funky Disco House

All Klangspot playlists are updated. The playlist of the week is Funky Disco House. Current followers at Spotify: 546 | Beside Spotify you can also enjoy the playlist on Napster, Deezer, YouTube and Soundcloud. | The new tracks this week are: Peggy G...

• Composer
  • All Klangspot playlists are updated. The playlist of the week is Funky Disco House. Current followers at Spotify: 546 | Beside Spotify you can also enjoy the playlist on Napster, Deezer, YouTube and ...
  • Afrotech
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

New song for your playlists

Hello friends! Here you have my last release for your playlists. Thanks for adding and for the help! Regards from Spain.https://open.spotify.com/track/0HsxkLiQruxwmKCFJBAqMS

• Composer
  • Hello friends! Here you have my last release for your playlists. Thanks for adding and for the help! Regards from Spain. https://open.spotify.com/track/0HsxkLiQruxwmKCFJBAqMS
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chris Tall In The Mix ||| New as old! House, Disco, Nu-disco, Soulfull

Hi Guys! let me take you for a ride Music that inspires me, makes me wanna dance or just takes me places. New as old! House, Disco, Nu-disco, Soulfull, Dreamy and Funk Music. From Cerrone to Daft Punk. Updated Weekly

• Regular
  • Hi Guys! let me take you for a ride 😉   Music that inspires me, makes me wanna dance or just takes me places. New as old! House, Disco, Nu-disco, Soulfull, Dreamy and Funk Music. From Cerrone...
  • Afrotech
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

money playlist

https://open.spotify.com/user/l4o3c95ap669djxxessbf4gnk/playlist/59C50UIN3jAW1AJQBZidd4?si=SzPKJaj8SaKsC3NHll4hfg

• Casual Listener
  • https://open.spotify.com/user/l4o3c95ap669djxxessbf4gnk/playlist/59C50UIN3jAW1AJQBZidd4?si=SzPKJaj8SaKsC3NHll4hfg
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hip-Hop Playlist with New Songs Added In Daily!

A Hip Hop/Rap Playlist with Music You Might Not Have Heard BeforeGive it a Follow!

• Visitor
  • A Hip Hop/Rap Playlist with Music You Might Not Have Heard Before Give it a Follow!
  • BlackRyan
  • Gig Goer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

rap,Hip-hop playlist

Undiscoverd talent - GRONZIIHi guys im a teenager and musical artist from London who has just moved the another city with my city.After living in another city for a few months i have noticed that there is a lot of talent all over the world that peopl...

• Undiscoverd talent     - GRONZII Hi guys im a teenager and musical artist from London who has just moved the another city with my city. After living in another city for a few months ...
  • BlackRyan
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

'Vapor Twitch' Primer

Mix ambient, techno, dance, some weird bleeps, and electronic voices and you'll get Vapor Twitch, according to everynoise.com that is.

Vapor Twitch.jpg
  • Roadie
  • Mix ambient, techno, dance, some weird bleeps, and electronic voices and you'll get Vapor Twitch, according to everynoise.com that is.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Roots Reggae - Best Of

If you are ever in the mood for Reggae, but have no idea about this genre, except Bob Marley, give this list a try!

• Roadie
  • If you are ever in the mood for Reggae, but have no idea about this genre, except Bob Marley, give this list a try!    
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Retro Sounds 2010-2019: songs with oldfashioned vibe.

Playlist for retro enthusiast. only songs of this decade 2010-2019, with timeless groove. many deep tracks +300 songs many years of work

• Roadie
  • Playlist for retro enthusiast. only songs of this decade 2010-2019, with timeless groove.    many deep tracks   +300 songs   many years of work     
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alte Cruise x Afrobeats

This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more information please read here: https://community.spo...

• Spotify Legend
  • This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Joy of Sound -New Releases from 30 genres for the eclectic music listener.

This is a mix that can jump from Classical to Pop & then skip to some Bluegrass, Indie Jazz & more. It's the playlist to find a new artist to love. As always this mix is Updated Weekly with all the best New Releases & Fresh Finds selected from over 3...

JoySoundAug19.png JESQUAREDESIGNCOM.jpg
  • Community Legend
  •   This is a mix that can jump from Classical to Pop & then skip to some Bluegrass, Indie Jazz & more. It's the playlist to find a new artist to love.   As always t...
  • Letroux
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Gym, Car, Party!

Up to date playlist

• Casual Listener
  • Up to date playlist
  • keengofblasia
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

#OldiesSaturday 2019 : #31

10 years ago, I started to build on Spotify my own oldies library. It consists now of a huge collection of handpicked songs from 1950 to around 1999. Different genres are there, rock, blues, soul, pop, folk, representing the evolution of popular musi...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  •   10 years ago, I started to build on Spotify my own oldies library. It consists now of a huge collection of handpicked songs from 1950 to around 1999. Different genres are there, rock, blues,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song of the Week: Pretty Pink – ‘Danser’ (Radio Edit)

Pretty Pink (Anne Karolczak) is a producer and DJ based in Germany. With her cheerful style as a producer and her extraordinary sets she is internationally well known. The follower numbers and reactions on Facebook or Instagram speak for themselves. ...

• Composer
  • Pretty Pink (Anne Karolczak) is a producer and DJ based in Germany. With her cheerful style as a producer and her extraordinary sets she is internationally well known. The follower numbers and reacti...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution -ADD YOUR SAD SONGS HERE-

Reply your own sad songs and follow the playlists to be added. Thanks

• Music Fan
  • Reply your own sad songs and follow the playlists to be added. Thanks
  • eveningbirds
  • Music Fan
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay August 01 2019

#NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay August 01 2019 spotify:track:293L4QqPp9XAyYAO32VJpp:smallspotify:track:1eCIuc3D47NkYeiq2fLt4w:small Cheers!!!

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • #NewMusicAlert #ReleaseDay August 01 2019   spotify:track:293L4QqPp9XAyYAO32VJpp:small spotify:track:1eCIuc3D47NkYeiq2fLt4w:small   Cheers!!!
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Blog] August 2, 2019 : new albums worth a listen (New Music Friday)

Light version of what was previously a blog-post New Music Friday : August 2, 2019 Selection of new albums worth a listen : TOP CHOICE Volbeat / The Teskey Brothers / Ty Segall / Holy Holy / Northlane / Clairo / Slaughter Beach, Dog / The Harmaleighs...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Light version of what was previously a blog-post     New Music Friday : August 2, 2019   Selection of new albums worth a listen :   TOP CHOICE   Volbea...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes