Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Forum Posts

[Guidelines] Music Exchange

Welcome to Music Exchange! This is the place for fans to share links to music and podcasts and to collaborate on playlists together. You can recommend content by sharing a link in a relevant thread, or you can start a new thread to crowdsource music ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 86 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 86 likes

How to share Spotify links in Chat

Hello music lovers, We've made some minor changes recently. Now all you have to do to share a playlist is paste the URL link (not the URI) anywhere in your post. First, go to the playlist you want to share and select or right-click, then select Share...

icon_options_iphone.png share.PNG
  • 0 replies
  • 309 likes
  • music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 309 likes

what is your favorite soundtrack ?

Hi guys, would you please name a soundtrack which you really like it. 

• Hi guys, would you please name a soundtrack which you really like it. 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 23 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 23 replies
  • 1 likes

New Music Tuesday Archive

I know a lot of users like the New Music Tuesday playlist but don't save the playlists or don't realize they update every week. I have gone through the trouble of keeping an archive each week since I first discovered the playlist. Currently I am miss...

• Music Fan
  • I know a lot of users like the New Music Tuesday playlist but don't save the playlists or don't realize they update every week. I have gone through the trouble of keeping an archive each week since I...
  • sevendotsixtwo
  • Music Fan
  • 39 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music exchange
  • 39 replies
  • 2 likes

Punk Mix

Punk 1 .. A small batch of songs. spotify:user:madpw:playlist:29g7tieyB3iH9rAp56TuDB

• Roadie
  • Punk 1 .. A small batch of songs.   spotify:user:madpw:playlist:29g7tieyB3iH9rAp56TuDB
  • livinlargo
  • Roadie
  • 58 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 58 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music From the Years

Okay, just for fun lets play a game where you post a favorite song. Here are the rules: 1. the song has to be from either 10 years ago, 20 years ago, 30 years ago (and so on). - (2004, 1994, 1984, 1974, 1964, etc.) The date I'm going by is the year t...

• Roadie
  • Okay, just for fun lets play a game where you post a favorite song. Here are the rules: 1. the song has to be from either 10 years ago, 20 years ago, 30 years ago (and so on).    - (200...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 59 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music exchange
  • 59 replies
  • 1 likes

Best indie songs of 2014

- Help me discover and gather the best indie songs of 2014, until the year has ended! Below you'll find my playlist: Top 100 Indie Songs 2014 If you find or know of a song that you feel should be on this list, please share it with me here. - Maybe yo...

• Roadie
  •   - Help me discover and gather the best indie songs of 2014, until the year has ended!   Below you'll find my playlist: Top 100 Indie Songs 2014   If you find or know of ...
  • paydo38
  • 138 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music exchange
  • 138 replies
  • 5 likes

Best album covers of 2013

With lots of best album/ artist/ songs lists of 2013 floating around--let's add one more. Best album covers of the year. The best way to share the album cover would be: 1. Pick a track from the album. 2. Right click and select Copy Embed Code. 3. Pas...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • With lots of best album/ artist/ songs lists of 2013 floating around--let's add one more.   Best album covers of the year.    The best way to share the album cover would be:&nb...
  • TheHoyPolloy
  • 93 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music exchange
  • 93 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Zooland Records - Home of best dance :)

Listen and enjoy I love Zooland Records! Need more? Check this search out in Spotify label:"zooland records" out.

addtext_com_MTYxMjU4MTQ3MzMw.png
  • Visitor
  •   Listen and enjoy 🙂       I love Zooland Records! Need more? Check this search out in Spotify label:"zooland records" out.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! workout music?

Anyone's got some suggestions for great workout songs / a workout playlist?

• Anyone's got some suggestions for great workout songs / a workout playlist? 😃
  • Playlists_net
  • Music Fan
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes