Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Podcast plays previous episode instead of the next

Hello everyone,

We've received reports that people been having issues with auto playing podcast episodes from oldest to newest. Podcast plays previous episode instead of the next one.

Hey folks,

We've tested this on our and can confirm that the issue has been resolved, so we'll set this one to Fixed.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
c558c6yn1bbtwk5kc71f

Back again!!!! Still an issue with no reply from Spotify..........if there IS a fix let the community know!

c558c6yn1bbtwk5kc71f

**** FIX FOUND ****

WENT GOOGLE PLAY STORE AND DOWNLOADED PODBEAN!!! Does exactly what I was trying to do here. Organize oldest to newest and play in chronological order. Auto plays next episode instead of stopping and having to restart manually. Sorry Spotify, had to do it.........

OddoHarkins

wth do you mean fixed???? this issue is absolutely NOT FIXED!!!

freegamer

Still happening on Linux and iOS. So definitely NOT fixed…

windows here, I can confirm that the issue has not been resolved and not sure why it is marked as fixed.

ideathing

not fixed, still ongoing...

I have no words

brielle918tax

i am having this issue but this is marked as fixed. if it is fixed can you make it easier for us to find the solution by pinning it to the top?

thank you,

Kalethan

No idea why this is marked as fixed - I still can’t play podcasts in chronological order. It defaults to the previous episode instead of the next.

jaceliz

This is still not fixed. As of today, my episodes are still playing backwards. I have the desktop application which is up to date. Show link: https://open.spotify.com/show/3OHCFs84lqizjkL4C9bNTA?si=7e93c2bc4b4a4513

ElkHeart4Dinner

Issue is still not fixed.