Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Vodafone partner subscriptions reverted to free

0 Likes

We've received contacts from users with partner subscriptions managed through Vodafone reporting that their accounts were unexpectedly reverted to free.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We're happy to announce that this should now be fixed for everyone 😎

If you're still having trouble you can post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Cheers 💚

Comments
It has taken me off the premium tariff Vodafone have confirmed my package is still active!
Lols99

I think I’ve just had the same, was listening and then suddenly my account went to the free account and looked on Vodafone but the package is still active

lurch003

Mine too- is this a vodafone thing or a spotify thing?

lurch003

As per title, I have premium included with my vodafone contract which is only a month into an 18 month contract.

Premium has just disappeared and reverted to Free.

Is this a vodafone issue or a spotify issue?

How can I resolve this?

Thanks

Jake86

My spotify premium seems to have disappeared. I was listening to music and then suddenly adverts started playing.

Jodiejll

This has happened to me too, just now.

Billy-J

Hey there! I am happy to help. 

Could you let me know what your subscription status says here? If it says Free, follow these steps and attach a screenshot of your Receipts page. Make sure to hide sensitive information when you’re posting to the Community.

If it says Premium, try logging out > restart the device > log back in in the Spotify app, and let me know if you’re able to use your Premium features, such as no ads, unlimited skips.

You can also follow the steps provided in this support article and let me know if they make a difference.

Let me know how this goes!

lurch003

And this is when listening to music, it's not podcast related, and shows EXPLORE PREMIUM at the top and lists as SPOTIFY FREE when it clearly is a premium account.

Seen that the mods are asking about music or podcasts so just want to make that clear

Jake86

My account is showing as free and the receipts page is empty. However, when i log into my vodafone account i can see that spotify premium is part of my phone package......

Stiggand

This has just happened to me as well