Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

MY FAVORITE SONG ISNT ON SPOTIFY!!!

Solved!

MY FAVORITE SONG ISNT ON SPOTIFY!!!

Hi,

I noticed on of Twenty One Pilot's songs, Kitchen Sink, isn't available on Spotify. I was really sad by this, it's apart of the album Regional at Best, but when I looked the album up, it wasn't there 😢. So is there anyway I can request for it to be on Spotify? Please let me know ASAP.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed,

If there's an artist/album/song missing, it's because the label/legal owner doesn't want it to be on Spotify or it is not available in your country (anymore). : - )

View solution in original post

14 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed,

If there's an artist/album/song missing, it's because the label/legal owner doesn't want it to be on Spotify or it is not available in your country (anymore). : - )

@Dreadlord

Thanks for the explanation, is there any chance at all I could talk to the label owner? Lol idk if that's even possible, but I NEED this song to be in my playlist.

Hey @user-removed,

Unfortunately, it sounds impossible to me to talk to the label owner, but you can buy the track/album as mp3 and import in Spotify as Local file. 

You can read more how to do so here.

Then you can sync it all over your devices : )

my favourite song is on spotify

only way i can find it on spotify is bcus a link in a video description on youtube, i cant play the song...

https://play.spotify.com/album/37eBJnC5hSBcF06toUP7Uu?play=true&utm_source=open.spotify.com&utm_medi...
http://prntscr.com/arww9o

Hey @zama1,

This song is only available in Spain.

Hope this helps : )

ty, can u help me get a proxy that works for my phone in offline and online mode ?

Hey @zama1,

Unfortunately, Spotify for android does not support proxy. 🙂

It doesn't seem to allow me to create a new post, but you seem to know a lot about Spotify, and I hope you can help. My issue is that I added some local files to a playlist through my computer, and all works fine within my laptop and phone (iOS). However, when it comes to my PS4, it won't play all the songs for some reason. How can I make these files play through my PS4, because even though they are local, they were downloaded to my phone so I could use them as an offline playlist. Any help is appreciated, and thanks in advance.

Hey @speterson061,

Unfortunately, at the moment, it's not possible to sync local files on PS4.

If you want to see this feature implemented you can post an idea here and hope for some kudos  ; - )

You can download the songs on your pc and create your own playlist. If you have the songs on your pc you can search them in the local dates tab. I hope you understand what I mean. I was very upset first too. Stay alive fren |-/

hi, i was play some kpop songs and i've got this message (you can read it below). what should i do? thanks
Screenshot_20170706-180147.png

Fueled by ramen owns RAB now so legally TØP isn't allowed to release the album

drop your gamertag LOL

drop your gamertag LOL

Suggested posts