Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Reorder songs for web app

Solved!

Reorder songs for web app

Is it possible to rearrange the songs on the desktop app and have it arranged the same way on the web app the next time I open it?  I'm asking because I do have the application at home but I listen to it at work on the web player since I don't have admin rights to install the app.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Rogerio2018

As far as I have fiddled with playlists like this, I would say it works well that way. I have inserted a chunk of music in the middle of a playlist on the desktop player, and when I refreshed the web player, it appeared that way there too.

Just to make sure - it has to be done by hand, sorting with these columns (artist, song length etc) won't work cross-platform.

Let me know if you have more questions 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Rogerio2018

As far as I have fiddled with playlists like this, I would say it works well that way. I have inserted a chunk of music in the middle of a playlist on the desktop player, and when I refreshed the web player, it appeared that way there too.

Just to make sure - it has to be done by hand, sorting with these columns (artist, song length etc) won't work cross-platform.

Let me know if you have more questions 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts