Premium

Country

UK

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I'm guessing most of us don't just throw everything we like into one gigantic playlist and instead like to tweak the playlists within a playlist folder every now and then, or add in some of Spotify's curated lists. Several years ago, the option to play all playlists within a folder disappeared from all the mobile versions of the app BUT you could still start it off on a PC and then switch the output device and it would carry on playing what you started. I've been using a wireless speaker with Spotify Connect compatibility for that. Suddenly, that doesn't work anymore as of about a month ago. Is this yet _another_ retrograde step in the life of Spotify, or am I doing something wrong? It doesn't work with Chromecast either.

1 Reply

Re: Shuffling playlist folders on a PC using Connect or Chromecast

CarlosE

Hi there @karlmacnaughton,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

We'd like to confirm what exactly is the issue - is it that you can't shuffle play all the playlists in a folder while using Connect, or just can't shuffle them at all?

If it's only when using Connect, could you let us know exactly what's happening when you try to do so? 

We'd also like to know the exact Spotify version you're running.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

SUGGESTED POSTS