I bought a Denon DRA-N4 for Spotify Play back in December. Was working beautifully until Feb/March. Then it started disconnecting constantly. Sometimes I see the device listed as a Spotify Play option - and then it starts and stops shortly after, or simply times out trying to connect. Sometimes I don't see it at all.
Note that I have:
- gotten a brand new unit as I initially thought it was a hardware issue; exact same problem! Pretty sure it's not a h/w issue at this point.
- tried both wired and wireless for Piccolo
- tried to put both phone and Piccolo on a different router (different brand and OS)
- tried several iPhone models (5, 5S, 6S, iPad Air 2, etc.) and Mac (Air, Pro)
- upgraded to latest firmware
Airplay works fine (but that's not what I want).
Symptoms are inconsistent.
I am at a loss. I have tried everything I could think of. The only remaining thing I could think of is that my family account is US-based but I live in Sweden (unfortunately changing that is proving to be a very complex and lengthy exercise...).
This might be the last straw for me.