Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify app for Chromebook?

Solved!

Spotify app for Chromebook?

Does anyone know if or when there will be a Spotify app just for Chromebook? I'm a Premium subscriber who has to use the Web Player, which doesn't support many Premium features, including one of the most important: offline syncing. This is important to me because I will be doing a lot of traveling, and can't play Spotify whilst on the road. Any information on this issue? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @zeezeezanezee,

Welcome to the community!

If your Chromebook is Google Play Store Enabled, you can download the Android version of the Spotify app from the Google Play Store. Using the Spotify app on your Chromebook, you'll be able to download music for offline listening.

If your Chromebook is not Google Play Store Enabled, your only option would be to use the web player

Let me know if you have any questions. Happy listening 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @zeezeezanezee,

Welcome to the community!

If your Chromebook is Google Play Store Enabled, you can download the Android version of the Spotify app from the Google Play Store. Using the Spotify app on your Chromebook, you'll be able to download music for offline listening.

If your Chromebook is not Google Play Store Enabled, your only option would be to use the web player

Let me know if you have any questions. Happy listening 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts