Plan

Premium

Country

Czech Republic

Device: Samsung galaxy watch

Operating System

Tizen

My Question or Issue

Hi I have issues when I download any playlist to the watch to listen offline, right after the download is playing offline fine..but the next day is playing offline playlist not working. I even tried to connect the watch to wifi, charge and open the Spotify. I have to delete the playlist and download again and I can listen the offline playlist, but the next day is not working again and I have to delete and download again..very annoying..is there any update to tizen coming? The hasn't been update many months... Thank you

5 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Spotify on Galaxy watch offline not working

Hey there @Roxtedy169!

Thanks for getting in touch with us and welcome to the Community!

Could you start off by reinstalling the app on your phone and your watch?

We'd also recommend following the steps from this thread to see if that makes a difference for you.

We'll be on the lookout for your update. Give us a shout if you have any further questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Highlighted

Casual Listener
Hi Elena,
I have done reinstated the Spotify. But I will fallow you...after I have reinstated Spotify, I had to connect the watches to phone, there is no way to fill my login. But after I had connected phone thrue Bluetooth, my account appeard in the Spotify app on watches.. If I understand the guide that you sent my...I have to disconnect watches from mobile, go online, download the music and go offline and listen.. that's work...at least today..I will brief you tomorrow... I downloaded playlist from Spotify work out and I think there is problem when you change the playlist, the mobile app can not handle this and freezes..but I will let you know.. thank you
Highlighted

Casual Listener

Hi,

After 2 days I disconnect the watches from phone, connected watches to WiFi, set Spotify to offline off and Spotify can not connected to any playlist...no mathers if playlist is downloaded or not...please fix this online/offline bug. Thank you

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Hi, could you please give me some feedback? The Spotify app is not working offline...is any new update coming for galaxy watch? Did you tried Spotify offline mode?

Highlighted

Visitor

Same issue in Australia - the latest version of Spotify on Samsung gear seems to be buggy. 

The previous version worked fine however with the latest update I am no longer able to open my playlists or download songs offline without the app crashing and forcing me back to the 'your music' directory. 

Playlists have been removed to the minimum on my account as they were not all loading, watch has been reset to factory settings and latest version of firmware installed. Nothing has helped. 

On a side note the cover images for the playlists on the latest version makes the playlists hard to navigate. It was easier and simpler with plain text. 

SUGGESTED POSTS