Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Streaming Music on Twitch/YouTube

Solved!

Streaming Music on Twitch/YouTube

Hi all!

I had a very specific question. I often see streamers on Twitch or YouTube using Spotify for their music. 

I wanted to know if I can do that as well or are there any restrictions? Is there music that we can play or is it actually forbidden?

Hope to hear soon from you guys!

Cheers!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @BxKing and thanks for posting! 🙂
Spotify has an Answer posted that is similar to what you are asking. "You may only make personal, non-commercial, entertainment use of the content" would imply that a personal account is not using Spotify for any monetary gain or public events - which would include any online platforms that generate revenue for the user.

I hope this was helpful and that you have a fantastic day! 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @BxKing and thanks for posting! 🙂
Spotify has an Answer posted that is similar to what you are asking. "You may only make personal, non-commercial, entertainment use of the content" would imply that a personal account is not using Spotify for any monetary gain or public events - which would include any online platforms that generate revenue for the user.

I hope this was helpful and that you have a fantastic day! 🙂

Hello. Many YouTube radios use Spotify. Are there any forms of collaboration, subscriptions that can officially use Spotify on YouTube?

Hi @Vesel2

Thanks for getting in touch about this.

At the moment we don't offer any kind of subscriptions or collaborations with YouTube to allow people to stream music from our app in a video.

Keep in mind that Spotify is for personal use only. You can obtain more info about this in the link @Bethany_Dawn sent previously. 

If you need help with anything else, just let us know. 

Cheers!

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts