Throwback Thursday Archive

Throwback Thursday Archive

Anapet22
Casual Listener

Looking for last week’s (May 16-22, 2019) track list of songs from #ThrowbackThursday playlist. Like a total newb, I forgot to add them to a personal playlist. Thanks!

5 Replies

Re: Throwback Thursday Archive

Acalaharrison
Casual Listener

I’m thinking I should make a public playlist every week as a “back-up” for people who don’t/forget to manually make their copy of the weekly playlist. I’m surprised Spotify doesn’t already do this with so many people following this playlist. Any suggestions for a title format? #throwbackthursday archive month day year? Anyone understand the search feature enough to know what would be most user-friendly? TIA!!

Anapet22
Casual Listener

It’s funny...I searched for just that “#throwbackthursday archive” hoping another kind soul was already cataloging the playlist history. Do you have last week’s 🤞🏻

Acalaharrison
Casual Listener

I don’t :( I came upon your posting looking for it lol. 

Hey @Anapet22 and @Acalaharrison,

If you like a playlist we made for you, be sure to back it up in one of your own playlists because it's not possible to go back to a previous version.

Sorry about that! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day :)

GuidoModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Highlighted

Sawyer612

How exactly do you "backup a playlist" to your library. I don't see an option that says specifically backup? I want to make sure I do it right so I don't miss playlists that go by...

SUGGESTED POSTS