Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Blends not updating content

Me and 4 other friends created a blend together. The feature advertises that it updates daily - however it has not updated anything in 4 days. All songs are exactly the same. Playtime remains the same as well. The official feedback was that blends ar...

• Me and 4 other friends created a blend together. The feature advertises that it updates daily - however it has not updated anything in 4 days. All songs are exactly the same. Playtime remains the sam...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution why are my ads on Brazilian?

Hello, I'm Portuguese from Portugal.Since I use Spotify my ads were always in Portuguese of Portugal, until the last 2/3 months when I started to get ads in Brazilian. Why do you put people from Portugal listening to Brazilian ads after all this time...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I'm Portuguese from Portugal. Since I use Spotify my ads were always in Portuguese of Portugal, until the last 2/3 months when I started to get ads in Brazilian. Why do you put people from ...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music won't play from my play list

I pick a song from my playlist and instead of going to the next one on the play list it picks a rondom one and I don't know how to change it. I hope you understand

• Visitor
  • I pick a song from my playlist and instead of going to the next one on the play list it picks a rondom one and I don't know how to change it. I hope you understand
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How long does it take an RSS feed to update?

I connected a new RSS feed following these directions: (https://support.spotifyforpodcasters.com/hc/en-us/articles/360043988572-Updating-an-RSS-feed-link-or-hosting-provider)...and I was wondering how long it takes to populate? It's still showing 1 e...

• Visitor
  • I connected a new RSS feed following these directions: (https://support.spotifyforpodcasters.com/hc/en-us/articles/360043988572-Updating-an-RSS-feed-link-or-hosting-provider) ...and I was wondering ...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution It keeps switching to another song/list after I play a song

Giving an example to better explain. I open Spotify, search for Iron Maiden, land on their main page, click on a song that I'd like to play, it plays, then it switches to some other artist/playlist/song that I was playing on another device before. I ...

• Regular
  • Giving an example to better explain. I open Spotify, search for Iron Maiden, land on their main page, click on a song that I'd like to play, it plays, then it switches to some other artist/playlist/s...
  • afkaraoglu
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Echo Show's new UI is too cluttered

The Spotify now playing UI on my Echo Show 8 is too cluttered after a recent update due to the addition of the the playback controls (previous , play, next) on the same row as the seeker bar.Plus when you click the down arrow it just shows the shuffl...

• Visitor
  • The Spotify now playing UI on my Echo Show 8 is too cluttered after a recent update due to the addition of the the playback controls (previous , play, next) on the same row as the seeker bar. Plus w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sonos blurry Album Art | Spotify Radio

Since beginning of October 2022, playing Spotify Radio through the "Sonos" App does display blurry album art for each and every song.

E9F08BAA-715C-47F1-B074-F67EEB775E47.jpeg
  • Casual Listener
  •   Since beginning of October 2022, playing Spotify Radio through the "Sonos" App does display blurry album art for each and every song.    
  • Vasil
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Alexa] Get rid of my music suggestion

Hi all. As in subject I'm trying a way to get rid of the "Music for you" suggestions that appears on screen while playing something on echo show. It is ugly and spoils the screen. For example Amazon Music has a much cleaner screen. Is there any way?I...

• Hi all. As in subject I'm trying a way to get rid of the "Music for you" suggestions that appears on screen while playing something on echo show. It is ugly and spoils the screen. For example Am...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does changing devices from laptop to phone on laptop require premium?

So, looking at my laptop's spotify app I noticed that to change my device from my laptop to my phone, apparently I needed Premium. But on my phone I was able to change it without any problem. What's up with that?

• Casual Listener
  • So, looking at my laptop's spotify app I noticed that to change my device from my laptop to my phone, apparently I needed Premium. But on my phone I was able to change it without any problem. What's ...
  • Coggleton
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa and Google Assistant unable to find personal playlists

PlanPremiumCountryPhilippinesDeviceAlexa (on Amazon Echo) and Google Assistant (on Samsung Galaxy device) My Question or IssueMy Alexa device with the Spotify skill used to be able to find my personal playlists in my public profile. Just about a few ...

• ...ble to find my personal playlists in my public profile. Just about a few weeks ago, it started being unable to find them. I cross checked with Google Assistant on my Android device and it started b...
  • OscarDC
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android][Playlists] Allow us to block artists/genres we dislike.

Having genres I dislike getting mixed in my Playlists is a problem considering we're talking about something I never searched for or listened to. Having an option to select artists or genres we dislike in the same way we can select artists/genres we ...

• Casual Listener
  • Having genres I dislike getting mixed in my Playlists is a problem considering we're talking about something I never searched for or listened to. Having an option to select artists or genres we disli...
  • Kee_Spees
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    Playlists
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa Bug

There is a persistent issue when connecting to Alexa devices from a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. If you have multiple Alexa Devices (in my case 3), the Kitchen Alexa is showing as Device Offline in the Spotify App when trying to play music on this devic...

• Visitor
  • There is a persistent issue when connecting to Alexa devices from a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. If you have multiple Alexa Devices (in my case 3), the Kitchen Alexa is showing as Device Offline in the ...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts won't continue on other devices

Premium/family plan. Subscribers for years. If I start a podcast from my phone via bluetooth, then later come back to my computer (spotify app on macbook), the podcast will not play. Pause button is displayed but podcast is not playing or advancing. ...

• Premium/family plan. Subscribers for years.    If I start a podcast from my phone via bluetooth, then later come back to my computer (spotify app on macbook), the podcast will not play. P...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[BB] Spotify doesn't work on the Blackberry Curve 9320?

Hi there I managed to install Spotify on my Blackberry Curve 9320 and have tried GPRS only and Wifi only connections. Attempting to log in initially tells me my username and password are incorrect, which they aren't. Progressing past this with the sa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there   I managed to install Spotify on my Blackberry Curve 9320 and have tried GPRS only and Wifi only connections.  Attempting to log in initially tells me my username and password...
  • Sebastian46
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Been having issues with my Spotify connectin to my desktop when I'm driving

I've tried uninstalling. Clearing cache. Removing devices. Whenever I'm listening to music in my car it will automatically stop and connect to my desktop at home. I'm not even connected to WiFi or anything. How do I get this to stop. I have a Pixel 6

• I've tried uninstalling. Clearing cache. Removing devices. Whenever I'm listening to music in my car it will automatically stop and connect to my desktop at home. I'm not even connected to WiFi or an...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa plays random songs instead of "Liked Songs" playlist

Free account in the US I connected Spotify to Alexa, and it works for everything except the "Liked Songs" playlist. Alexa says "Playing Liked Songs from Spotify" and then plays random stuff I've never heard before. I looked at other questions about A...

• Free account in the US   I connected Spotify to Alexa, and it works for everything except the "Liked Songs" playlist.  Alexa says "Playing Liked Songs from Spotify" and then plays random ...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify on dell PC windows 11

Why can i not listen and download songs on my pc on windows 11? the web version is ok to play content but i cant download content to listen offline. I get the message "spotify cant play this right now, if you have the file on your computer you can im...

• Visitor
  • Why can i not listen and download songs on my pc on windows 11? the web version is ok to play content but i cant download content to listen offline. I get the message "spotify cant play this right no...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes