Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify keeps adding unwanted songs to mg playlist!

My question or issue:I have two playlists. The first one I made was when I first joined Sporify, called 'My awesome playlist' containing every song I liked ever in it. I then decided, after a while of just listening to that one, that I wanted to make...

• My question or issue: I have two playlists. The first one I made was when I first joined Sporify, called 'My awesome playlist' containing every song I liked ever in it. I then decided, after a whil...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution On Tour Songkick concerts not showing in my artist page

Hi guys, my listed concerts on Songkick are not visible in my Spotify artist page.Tested with Windows and IOS, and still the same. Have the Spotify App in Windows and also in IOS. Same resultMy Songkick page is:https://www.songkick.com/artists/924817...

• Regular
  • Hi guys, my listed concerts on Songkick are not visible in my Spotify artist page. Tested with Windows and IOS, and still the same. Have the Spotify App in Windows and also in IOS. Same result ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Instagram music share

For IG story, you can swipe left and choose to share a song. There are top song suggestions, but when searched a specific song, it cannot be found via IG. But when searched in Spotify premium, the song is found. Is there a reason I cannot share a spe...

• For IG story, you can swipe left and choose to share a song. There are top song suggestions, but when searched a specific song, it cannot be found via IG. But when searched in Spotify premium, the so...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Undefined login request

PlanPremiumCountry UKDeviceWindowsOperating Systemno clue, it's a work PC My Question or Issue So I've been able to use spotify web player since I started work 1 year ago and now it suddenly decides to stop working! I get the log in screen, I log in,...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country  UK Device Windows Operating System no clue, it's a work PC   My Question or Issue  So I've been able to use spotify web player since I started w...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Missing Podcast Episodes

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceiPhone X,Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI have been listening to The Last Podcast on the Left and once an episode finished and was moving to part two, episodes 1 to 246 have bee...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device iPhone X, Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I have been listening to The Last Podcast on the Le...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

LG webOS tv UJ750V not working

the app worked fine for a week when i brought the tv about 3 weeks ago, but last week it started to mess up now it doesnt load music. the app will load but when i click a song it will load the album art but doesnt play the song, tried streaming from ...

• Visitor
  • the app worked fine for a week when i brought the tv about 3 weeks ago, but last week it started to mess up now it doesnt load music. the app will load but when i click a song it will load the album ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes

Re adding lyrics to a song

There are some songs that I have listened to that appear to have had their behind the lyrics taken away, and that I'd like re-added. I understand that in May of this year XXXTENTACION'S songs were removed from Spotify playlists, the lyric to his hit ...

• Visitor
  •  There are some songs that I have listened to that appear to have had their behind the lyrics taken away, and that I'd like re-added.   I understand that in May of this year XXXTENTACION'...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Appears On disappears after viewing on Web Player

My Question or IssueCurrently if you navigate to an Appears On album from an artist's page when you return to the artist's page, that album no longer appears in the Appears On section. Video attached! Anyone else having this issue? PlanPremium Countr...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue Currently if you navigate to an Appears On album from an artist's page when you return to the artist's page, that album no longer appears in the Appears On section. Video attach...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Behind the Lyrics on Chromecast

PlanPremium Spotify Version8.4.65.740 armV7 DevicePixel Operating SystemAndroid 8.1.0 My Question or Issue Behind the lyrics does not display on Chromecast, never has, when I cast from my Android phone. Behind the Lyrics does display when my daughter...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium   Spotify Version 8.4.65.740 armV7   Device Pixel   Operating System Android 8.1.0   My Question or Issue  Behind the lyrics does not displa...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Search for my playlist on Twitter

Hi, I have a couple of playlists that are growing fast with a total following of 15k. I have tried copying and pasting the link to my playlist on Twitter to see if it has been shared anywhere but no results came up. However, I know for a fact that my...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi, I have a couple of playlists that are growing fast with a total following of 15k. I have tried copying and pasting the link to my playlist on Twitter to see if it has been shared any...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Desktop and Denon avr-x2400h (Spotify Connect enabled)

Using any android phone and ios I can send music to the Denon, no problemBut using spotify desktop on the same lan, I can't see the Denon. Only after I connect from a phone , I can see it on Spotify Desktop Premium Plan

• Casual Listener
  • Using any android phone and ios I can send music to the Denon, no problem But using spotify desktop on the same lan, I can't see the Denon.   Only after I connect from a phone , I can see it ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Web Player] Cannot view songs in Daily Mixes - black screen

PlanFreeCountry USADeviceLaptop - Chrome 67Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueImage below. Only happens on Daily Mixes, have tried a cache/cookie wipe to no avail.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  USA Device Laptop - Chrome 67 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Image below. Only happens on Daily Mixes, have tried a cache/cookie wipe to no ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution "Chariots of fire"

PlanPremiumCountryBODeviceAndroid, PCOperating SystemAndroid Oreo, Windows 10 My Question or IssueGuys, I was looking for the album Vangelis: Chariots of fire through Spotify with no success, but I actually found it through Google: https://open.spoti...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country BO Device Android, PC Operating System Android Oreo, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Guys, I was looking for the album Vangelis: Chariots of fire th...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify NO funciona

PlanPremiumCountry ArgentinaDeviceIiPhone 6s, Web y Escritorio.Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssuePague premium hace unos dias, lo use 2 o 3 dias nada mas, ahora ya se abriendolo desde Escritorio me salta todas las canciones a una velocid...

•   Plan Premium Country  Argentina Device IiPhone 6s, Web y Escritorio. Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Pague premium hace unos dias, lo use 2 o 3 dias nad...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Beach Boy album is mixed up

DeviceWindows10 / macOS 10.11.6 My Question or Issue Hello, The following album has its tracks all mixed up in the Spotify player on both Windows 10 and macOS player.open.spotify.com/album/4nZ5wPL5XxSY2OuDgbnYdc California Girls plays Kokomo, Little ...

•   Device Windows10 / macOS 10.11.6   My Question or Issue     Hello,   The following album has its tracks all mixed up in the Spotify player on both Windows 10&...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Favourites playlist is incomplete

My Favourites playlist in Spotify's web browser appears incomplete. 

• Regular
  • My Favourites playlist in Spotify's web browser appears incomplete.  
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung TV App - No artist page?

Guys, please don't tell me you broke yet another thing you didn't have to, please. Where are the artists on my TV app? I search for an artist and I only get playlists and songs. There is no "go to artist page" on the song playing. "My Library" only c...

• Visitor
  •   Guys, please don't tell me you broke yet another thing you didn't have to, please. Where are the artists on my TV app? I search for an artist and I only get playlists and songs. There is no "...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Volume normalization via Chromecast?

PlanPremiumCountry GermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy, Pioneer N-50AEOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHello,I upgraded my Pioneer N-50 Networkplayer to a N-50AE because of the built-in Spotify client (streaming via BubbleUPnP was not working very...

• Plan Premium Country  Germany Device Samsung Galaxy, Pioneer N-50AE Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Hello, I upgraded my Pioneer N-50 Networkplayer to a N-50AE be...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist link

Hi, I have been trying to enter the url for my playlist on exchange and it keeps saying enter a valid url, and I have tried this on 3 devices. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have been trying to enter the url for my playlist on exchange and it keeps saying enter a valid url, and I have tried this on 3 devices.    Thanks    
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution "Don't play this artist" in Daily Mix not working

I am on a premium plan using one of the Daily Mix playlists and wanted to stop a song from being played again on that playlist, and noticed that I can instead just "ban" the artist altogether from it, but after doing so, I still get songs from that a...

• I am on a premium plan using one of the Daily Mix playlists and wanted to stop a song from being played again on that playlist, and noticed that I can instead just "ban" the artist altogether from it...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
    Other
    WD
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes