Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Lavander_chaos
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

combination Spotify premium and Sonos troubles with connection

My connection worked fine on Sonos until recently. Since a couple of days I receive a message that due to a lack of bandwith it cannot play my choice. Who has an idea?

• Visitor
  • My connection worked fine on Sonos until recently. Since a couple of days I receive a message that due to a lack of bandwith it cannot play my choice. Who has an idea?
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get internal and external sd card to show up on the spotify software.

I have a samsung galaxy player 5.0. And only my internal sd card shows up on spotify. How do I get my internal and external sd card to show up.

• Visitor
  • I have a samsung galaxy player 5.0. And only my internal sd card shows up on spotify. How do I get my internal and external sd card to show up. 
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Non public playlist visible on facebook

Hi, some quick feedback, If I unpublish a playlist and send it to a friend, and he chooses to subscribe to it should absolutely not be posted in his facebook feed! I unpublish a playlist when I want it to be private, and that also means i don't want ...

• Hi,   some quick feedback,   If I unpublish a playlist and send it to a friend, and he chooses to subscribe to it should absolutely not be posted in his facebook feed!   I unpubl...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Other's starred playlists do not work with Squeezebox

I am very pleased by how well Spotify works with Squeezebox, except for one important thing. I subscribed to the Starred collection of another user. However, for some reason only one song from that starred list appears under Starred Tracks on my Sque...

• Casual Listener
  • I am very pleased by how well Spotify works with Squeezebox, except for one important thing. I subscribed to the Starred collection of another user. However, for some reason only one song from that s...
  • lkview
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.5] New version of Spotify Windows Phone - New features!!!

Hey, Now a new Windows Phone app is released. New things: - Local files - Library view - Bluetooth support with play7pause, next and prev tracks... - Facebook integration - Last.fm support - Faster start - 320 kbps sound mode - Folder support - New R...

• Visitor
  • Hey,   Now a new Windows Phone app is released.   New things:   - Local files - Library view - Bluetooth support with play7pause, next and prev tracks... - Facebook i...
  • kvarnbakken
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! No Search Option on Boxee Box

Is there a way to search for music on Boxee? If not this seems to defeat the purpose of this app

• Is there a way to search for music on Boxee?   If not this seems to defeat the purpose of this app
  • vintercamparna
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes

[WP 7.5] Guide: How you add album collection to WP app?

Hey! Please take a look to my guide: How you add album collection view to WP app. http://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/Do-awesome-album-collection-in-Spotify-Pictures/td-p/35709

• Visitor
  • Hey!   Please take a look to my guide: How you add album collection view to WP app.   http://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/Do-awesome-album-collection-in-Spotify-Pictures...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.5] Quality of sound with Windows Phone

I used to have iPhone earlier and quality of sound was really good. Unfortenately it is not same with Windows Phone. I am using Nokia Lumia 800. Does anyone has same kind of experience? Will quality come better?

• Regular
  • I used to have iPhone earlier and quality of sound was really good. Unfortenately it is not same with Windows Phone. I am using Nokia Lumia 800.    Does anyone has same kind of experien...
  • joniviinamaki
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Offline Playlist

Hi everybody, I have Spotify on my Blackberry but impossible to have my playlists with the "offline status". Why?? The playlitst don't download as OFFLINE. Thank you for your help

• Hi everybody, I have Spotify on my Blackberry but impossible to have my playlists with the "offline status". Why?? The playlitst don't download as OFFLINE. Thank you for your help
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Symbian] Can`t connect with symbian belle =/

Hoi, i buyed this programm and i tryed it on my N8 also, but it always says wrong username or password. Both of them are correct for sure, i logged in with them on the pc version without any problems. I hope you can help me. Best regards björn

• Casual Listener
  • Hoi, i buyed this programm and i tryed it on my N8 also, but it always says wrong username or password.   Both of them are correct for sure, i logged in with them on the pc version without...
  • saether
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Music available in Spotify client not available in Sonos

Frequently music available in the Spotify client is not available through the Sonos client. It's quite frusturating as the combo then fails to be a music solution for my home. What causes this and is there anything I can do to fix it. I'm currently a...

spotify bug.jpg
  • Frequently music available in the Spotify client is not available through the Sonos client. It's quite frusturating as the combo then fails to be a music solution for my home.   What causes th...
  • palyr
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Different music in different rooms with squeezebox. Is it possible?

Hi, I am thinking of buying a a squeeze box touch for the living room and also one for the kids to use in their room. Cam we use the same premium account to listen to different music vai the two squeezeboxes in the different rooms? I know this is pos...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I am thinking of buying a a squeeze box touch for the living room and also one for the kids to use in their room. Cam we use the same premium account to listen to different music vai the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Credentials to log into my Onkyo TX-NR414

Hello, I'm a new Spotify user. I subscribed to a premium account with my FB credentials. I'm now trying to log in with my Onkyo receveir but the credentials doesn't work. It seems that I need another password, not the FB one. How can I create it ? I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I'm a new Spotify user. I subscribed to a premium account with my FB credentials. I'm now trying to log in with my Onkyo receveir but the credentials doesn't work. It seems that I nee...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Symbian] Status of update

is it anyone who knows when spotify will work with nokia`s new software nokia belle?

• Casual Listener
  • is it anyone who knows when spotify will work with nokia`s new software nokia belle?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Geneva XS?

I was wondering if Spotify would work with bluetooth speakers like the Geneva XS which I am considering purchasing, or only devices listed on the website like the Squeezebox and Sonos? I have a premium account and listen to Spotify both on my iPhone ...

• Music Fan
  • I was wondering if Spotify would work with bluetooth speakers like the Geneva XS which I am considering purchasing, or only devices listed on the website like the Squeezebox and Sonos? I have a premi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Connection failure. sonos. -spotify

I have an account since last week and till now no connection with spotify It realy sucks I am ready to quit my account . I am living in Holland , where do i get some help with this problem ?

• I have an account since last week and till now no connection with spotify It realy sucks I am ready to quit my account . I am living in Holland , where do i get some help with this problem ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

David Guetta Nothing but the beat

Hi all, Can anyone in Europe with a Sonos stream David Guetta - Nothing but the beat? Cause we can only get tribute bands, karaoke crap and other copies and wannabees of that Album. Spotify sucks already to me. Napster was great, unfortunately they h...

• Hi all,    Can anyone in Europe with a Sonos stream David Guetta - Nothing but the beat? Cause we can only get tribute bands, karaoke crap and other copies and wannabees of that Album. &...
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.5] Stale development?

We all know about the huge amount of bugs and flaws in the WP7 client. Im just wondering if its being worked on at all, considering it took Microsoft 6 months from showing the client to actually releasing it. I do not belive anyone at Spotify made th...

• Casual Listener
  • We all know about the huge amount of bugs and flaws in the WP7 client. Im just wondering if its being worked on at all, considering it took Microsoft 6 months from showing the client to actually rele...
  • Dragongard
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Screen Burn on my TV from Spotify on Tivo

New user and first post so be kind. I've just started using Spotify through my Tivo box, and am concerned about screen burn on my TV. Is there any way to put a screen saver on Spotify?

• New user and first post so be kind.   I've just started using Spotify through my Tivo box, and am concerned about screen burn on my TV.   Is there any way to put a screen saver on Spoti...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes