Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

filter playlists when adding song to playlist

Solved!

filter playlists when adding song to playlist

Hello, I tried spotify premium once, but now I am on Deezer. So i cannot try premium again for free, because already have.

I think about leaving deezer, because their familly accounts are a mess. 

With the spotify  free account I use to test, when I want to add a song to a playlist (on android and web player), it is impossible to make a search in the playlist list. It is very very very boring, because on deezer I have created about 200 personal playlist in a few months. So you have to scroll like for ever and look and remember each playlist name... Impossible to use with a large collection!! I cannot imagine what it will be in a few years.
So with premium on the web player (and android?), is there the possibility to make a search in playlist list when you want to add song to playlist? To filter? Qobuz has this feature in app and web player and deezer too on the web player

regards

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @revfeu! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

Yes, you can do that on the web player.

Press CTRL+F after you've chosen the song you want to add to the playlist of your choice. You'll be able to search directly for your desired playlist.

Unfortunately, this isn't possible on the Android app right now. But I recommend you to arrange your playlists in folders in order to separate them easier.

Let me know if that helps, thanks! ^^

Peace

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @revfeu! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

Yes, you can do that on the web player.

Press CTRL+F after you've chosen the song you want to add to the playlist of your choice. You'll be able to search directly for your desired playlist.

Unfortunately, this isn't possible on the Android app right now. But I recommend you to arrange your playlists in folders in order to separate them easier.

Let me know if that helps, thanks! ^^

Peace

Hi, thank you for welcoming me 🙂 and for answering.

I should have mention that I already tried CTRL+F in the web browser, it doesn't really work as I need. But it could be a partial solution. On chrome it only opens the browser search box, so i can find the words used in playlists names and navigate to them with up and down arrows. It works but still boring if I have same word in a lot of playlist. And other playlists are still on screen.  I need a filter search solution.

And folders would be awesome for me, but I have a chromebook, so I cannot have them 😞

Tx for your time

Suggested posts