Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

ps4 failing to log in

Solved!

ps4 failing to log in

Everytime i enter my user name and password it says failed to log in, I've changed my password and logged in and out a few times on my laptop and phone. Also when i try and click the conect thing on my phone or laptop when it eventually pops up it doesn't seem to do anything am i doing somethin wrong?ps4, Other

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I got mine to work by resetting my ps4 internet settings to easy mode set up

View solution in original post

14 Replies

yh, I'm getting the same error, you are not alone, don't have a clue whats going on

Same here, I can't find a solution anywhere 😞

Check out the help guide for logging in:

https://support.spotify.com/learn-more/faq/#!/article/trouble-logging-into-spotify-ps

Also, check out the getting started guide:

https://support.spotify.com/learn-more/guides/#!/article/playstation-get-started

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi Matt,

Thanks for those suggestions but neither have those have worked for me when I tried yesterday.

The connect button see's my playstation but won't connect at all 😞

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Yes Matt, none of those are working for me either, as I've tried them all too.

Please help
Marked as solution

I got mine to work by resetting my ps4 internet settings to easy mode set up

I figured it out! At least this worked for me. Do not put @Gmail.com! Or Yahoo or whatever. It doesn't want an email address. Just the user name! Hope that helps

Man spotify is so awesome on the ps4!

Hi guys,

This worked for me also. I think it has something with the DNS settings. Mine were set as custom when Spotify wouldn't work, but now being set to automatic seems to have solved the problem.

Thanks everyone!

P.S The Spotify integration is amazing!

Mine is doing the same thing , I have my spotify account though Facebook so I never made a login or password for spotify , but I can't get it to connect to my ps4? Help

OK so I figured this out. If you registered with facebook you need to go to your account settings on spotify.com. At the bottom of the account overview page there is a link to "Set password for devices". Follow the instructions here to set a password and use this and the Username number they give you to log into spotify on the PS4. Worked for me and is a really awesome feature for playing music during games.

I have the same problem but it doesn't give me the option for this link to "set password for devices". Any solution?

THANK YOU!

Hold the PS button, go to music on quick menu, then link account to Spotify. This worked for me

Suggested posts