Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Annoying back button

Annoying back button

For a long time I have been bothered by a function in your program (Spotify).
If I e.g. searches for the artist Moby and then taps Show all next to Discography and then scrolls down to the first album made 1991 and taps that and then taps the back button. Then I end up at the top of the page (2023). I want to get back to where I was (1991) and wonder why you end up at the top and have to scroll down again?
Moby 1.png
Moby 2 & 3.png
Moby 4.png
1 Reply

Hey @Vix1983,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

We hope you don't mind us moving your post out of the ideas section to one of our Help boards as it fits better here.

That being said, we can confirm this is expected behavior. We value every piece of feedback you share with us; but our Ideas board is to help us receive new product and feature suggestions that will allow us to improve our app and service for everyone.

In that sense, it's important to use the right wording when posting a suggestion. We think your idea is great, and we noticed other users have posted similar ideas. So, we'd invite you to post your idea again on our board, but making sure your suggestion is clear, so other users know for sure what they're voting for and share their support. Make sure to give a look at our Idea Exchange guidelines.

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need a hand with anything else, we're always a post away.

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts