Premium

Country

Israel

Device

Samsung Galaxy 8 and Playstation 4

Operating System

Android/Ps4 is on 5.71

My Question or Issue

I cant link my account everytime im trying to link my spotify account to the ps4 it says spotify isnt available in my country.

it is for more then a year.

Now i can hear music in my ps4 by just creating a usa ps4 account but i still cant link the spotify account and controll the spotify app.

is there anything i can do?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @K3S3M, help's arrived. 

The PS4 integration isn't available in some countries, such as Israel. Spotify always tries to make features and integrations available for everyone together with partners, so hopefully Spotify on PS4 will be available for you some day in the future. 

If you think this is something other people would like to see implemented, you can always create an idea so others can vote and contribute to the discussion. You can do so here. The more votes an idea gets, the more likely it is something will be implemented. 

Hope that explains things!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @K3S3M, help's arrived. 

The PS4 integration isn't available in some countries, such as Israel. Spotify always tries to make features and integrations available for everyone together with partners, so hopefully Spotify on PS4 will be available for you some day in the future. 

If you think this is something other people would like to see implemented, you can always create an idea so others can vote and contribute to the discussion. You can do so here. The more votes an idea gets, the more likely it is something will be implemented. 

Hope that explains things!

Suggested posts