Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant log in to Spotify on Xbox One

Cant log in to Spotify on Xbox One

Operating System

(Xbox One)

My Question or Issue

I was listening to my music like normal and I was signed out so I tried signing back in that didn't work so tried restarting my Xbox One that didn't work so I tried pairing it through my phone and that didn't work either. Hopefully, someone has a solution for this because it's very annoying trying to listen to music and can't because Spotify won't log you in. 

24 Replies

I’m still having issues with mine. I was in and it kinda worked, but then it kicked me back out. I’m just gonna use my phone for now.

Same issue here. Xbox one won't connect. Neither will my samsung smart tv. Phone works tho. 😕

I think I found a solution. I was having this exact problem. Tried everything from pairing to of course the e-mail and password, which I know were in fact correct. Clicked "log in", it says I did too as it unhighlights but then nothing happens. Even tried my username which is like 25 random characters or however much it is. That didn't work. Tried restarting my Xbox. Still nothing. What I did was change my password and that worked. I only did so because I wanted to lol. Had NO idea it would fix it but it did lol. That wasn't even a thought in my mind actually because... what. How and why would that fix it. It might work for you guys. Did for me. I hope it does!

This issue is back again. I've been trying to log in on my Xbox for a week straight only to get the same result. Even changed my password for it not to work. 

I’m having this issue right now 

Suggested posts