family

Country

UK

Device

samsung galaxy 😎

Operating System

android

My Question or Issue

I've been told I can claim a google home mini but when I follow this link https://www.spotify.com/uk/googlehome/register/ all I see is "Thank you so much!
You've already successfully registered your interest in this offer!"  well I havn't claimed before

when I follow Check availability.

I just get "We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment."

so how do I claim one here in the UK

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there folks,

Thanks for reaching about this here in the Community!

Keep in mind that this promotion has ended. You can still sign up for Premium as normal but it will not include a Google Home Mini. 

If you weren't able to take advantage of this offer, we'd recommend keeping an eye on the Google Store and spotify.com for more great deals and promotional offers in the future.

Hope this helps clarify things! If there's anything else we can help with, don't hesitate to give us a shout. We'll be happy to lend a hand.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

View solution in original post

92 Replies

Hello,

Ive seen that the google home mini can be claimed now in the UK with a family account. 

When going over to this link: https://www.spotify.com/uk/googlehome/register/

It says 

"Thank you so much!
You've already successfully registered your interest in this offer."

To then check availability on this URL: https://www.spotify.com/uk/googlehome/redeem/

It says 

"We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment."

What does this mean and is there any fix to getting the google home mini?

I'd like an answer to this too, especially as people are signing up, cancelling their sub, getting a refund and get the mini while ongoing subscribers can't.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/free-google-home-mini-worth-49-for-spotify-premium-family-accounts-...

Spoke with live chat. Apparently you just have to wait as supply is limited at the moment. Explained that people were signing up after I had and received codes and was just told to wait again.

Hello, i did not recieve a code to retrieve my google mini after signing up and paying for spotify premium family yesterday. How long is it before i recieve these details to retrieve it? 

Thank you

What do you mean by codes?

People have said that you get a code to redeem. I'm not really sure.

I'm still quite frustrated that people who don't use Spotify and don't want to use the service have already received their Mini and regular users can't even redeem the option.

I get the same message. Help.

I get the same message. 

Wait a few days and retry, it was the same for me, now i can pass this step but now i have this problem...

Screenshot_20190323-173628_Chrome.jpg

Me too, I've had no email with a link, and if i click the link i get the 'We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment.' error. Any info on how to claim my speaker would be much appreciated, thank you.

I've emailed and tweeted Spotify to find out what the problem is once they get back I will post their reply on here. Not a happy customer 

I dont have the redeem code on email but i have an access from the website to the google store but the google home mini is apparently "out of stock" because i have in orange the message "available soon"

Same problem. "We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment."

I would also like to know this as everyone else i spke to received it very quickly, i still dont have it almost 24 hours later

I've also tweeted spotify but nothing back I would email them but cant find the address, good luck

I didnt even get an email from them it was my children that told me about it, good luck

Solution:

Solution: Got a reply via Twitter regarding this. They say they will send out an email in the next few days to redeem this offer. Apparently it's on a waiting list with only so many to allocate every day. Just to wait and see when it comes in the mailbox you signed up with.

Plan

Premium for Family

Country

GB

Device

PC, Android (Latest), Google Home Mini

My Question or Issue

Hello

I joined up for the premium for family plan when I saw the advert for the Google Home Mini. This was at 9am on the 22nd March. I got two emails, one "Welcome to Premium for Family" with just a link to invite my other family members. The other emai was "Spotify Receipt" with the amount paid "£14.99". Again no link to any claim page etc.

I have since found out you have to visit a redeem link, so I did.

https://www.spotify.com/uk/googlehome/register/ - This page said "Thank you so much! You've already successfully registered your interest in this offer. Check availability."

So I clicked the check abvailibility link, and then got told "We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment."

Why is this the case, and if I cant redeem, I would like to have the £14.99 refunded if I cant have the device please.

Please can spotify look into this for me?

Thank you.

I have the same issue so interested to know how to resolve it  

I got a reply via Twitter regarding this. They say they will send out an email in the next few days to redeem this offer. Apparently it's on a waiting list with only so many to allocate every day. Just to wait and see when it comes in the mailbox you signed up with.

Suggested posts