Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Correct Artist association, linking the right artist to the right track - HELP

Correct Artist association, linking the right artist to the right track - HELP

Hello everyone! Im a new user and my main reason for using Spotify is to push my music.

When I have searched my name my results are limited yet when i search for specific tracks or remixes, I find them, just not connected with my Artist name on Spotify.

The labels upload my music, I do no uploading on Spotify.

My question is can I somehow link my tracks/remixes to my Spotify Artist name?

Many Thanks

Tommy Mc

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy Mc - ARTIST PAGE

Tommy McFadden - PERSONAL ACCOUNT

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Replies

Hi,

While your first step should be to confirm with your label that they're distributing your music with proper metadata, you can also contact the Spotify content team directly from here: https://www.spotify.com/us/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

Select 'Give Spotify Feedback About Something' and then 'Report Inaccurate Song Info'

Spotify can't change the track metadata under most situations, so it is most likely something your label need to fix.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts