Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Device don't show in web player

Solved!

Device don't show in web player

Up until now, I have used Spotify to stream music from the web player (using Firefox as browser) to my Denon-DNP800NE network player. Today I selected the device from the Spotify app (Windows) installed on another PC and logged in with a different account as mine. From that moment the device is no longer seen by Spotify web player logged in with my account. Anyone know how to fix?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Ver yes i've tried both restart the network player and log out and back in into the account. Neither resolved. Then i've downloaded the Spotify app on my phone and logged in into my account. The app saw the network player and then web player started to see it again.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @el_pinta,

Thanks for posting here.

It's a good idea to restart the network player to see if that changes anything. Then you can log out and log back in to your account. Does that make a difference?

Keep us posted.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!
Marked as solution

Hi @Ver yes i've tried both restart the network player and log out and back in into the account. Neither resolved. Then i've downloaded the Spotify app on my phone and logged in into my account. The app saw the network player and then web player started to see it again.

Hey @el_pinta,

Thanks for letting us know that everything is working fine now.

Remember to always keep your app updated, so you don't miss any fixes or new features. Don't hesitate to give us a shout if you have more questions.

Have a great day!

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts