Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Eni
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Alexa Routine plays song instead of playlist

PlanPremiumCountry GermanyDeviceAmazon Echo My Question or Issue: Hi,basically the topic already describes the issue. I am trying to set up a morning routine for the Amazon Echo, which is supposed to read out the news, weather forecast and, eventuall...

• Plan Premium Country  Germany Device Amazon Echo     My Question or Issue:   Hi, basically the topic already describes the issue. I am trying to set up a morning routin...
  • cecitorresmx
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution My Daily Mix song greyed out

I notcied that few weeks ago all songs within my daily mixes on desktop got greyed out.They are less greyed out than unavailable song (see attachment) and I can playy all of them, but I can't click on individual songs, I can move around song only usi...

• Regular
  •  I notcied that  few weeks ago all songs within my daily mixes on desktop got greyed out. They are less greyed out than unavailable song (see attachment) and I can playy all of them, ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Listen in private so spotify doesnt suggest songs from that session

Hi, I've searched on forums and on the app itself but can't find my answer anywhere. I have premium incase this makes a difference... What I want is to be able to listen to my sleeping playlist which is all acoustic songs without it showing in my dai...

• Hi, I've searched on forums and on the app itself but can't find my answer anywhere.  I have premium incase this makes a difference...   What I want is to be able to listen to my sleepin...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Two artists named Petra are shown as one

The Christian band Petra, one of the most influential Christian Rock bands of all time, is being confused with a modern artist by the same name. My Release Radar recently featured the song "Mambo Ni Leo" that can be seen above, although I have no int...

Capture.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • The Christian band Petra, one of the most influential Christian Rock bands of all time, is being confused with a modern artist by the same name. My Release Radar recently featured the song "Mambo Ni ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[ERROR] [All Devices] "Find Friends" not completing since I created my account

PlanTrialCountryBrazilDeviceAll DevicesOperating SystemAll OSs My Question or Issue Since I created my Spotify account less than 2 months ago, the function "Find Friends" from Facebook never worked across every device I tried to log in (Windows 8 and...

• Plan Trial Country Brazil Device All Devices Operating System All OSs   My Question or Issue  Since I created my Spotify account less than 2 months ago, the function "Find Friends...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution BMW ConnectedDrive not working

PlanPremiumCountryBelgiumDeviceNexus 6POperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue So I have a BWM 1 series for about a week now and was able to connect spotify without any problems until it stopped working once i got...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Belgium Device Nexus 6P Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   So I have a BWM 1 series for about a week now ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 457 replies
  • 468 likes
  • 457 replies
  • 468 likes

Superuser Contribution Why did Cartel get removed from spotify?

Hello, why did Cartel and it's members' profiles and songs get removed from Spotify?(I'm talking about this Cartel https://open.spotify.com/album/3BlPzzq4eYuDuh9vblDP66 ) I'd love to get a real answer instead of a copy paste, thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, why did Cartel and it's members' profiles and songs get removed from Spotify? (I'm talking about this Cartel https://open.spotify.com/album/3BlPzzq4eYuDuh9vblDP66 )  I'd love to ge...
  • Kilchoman91
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Coda - artist- has wrong information

So really I don't know where else to say this, as I don't represent him. But I was listening to CODA, who is a JAPANESE artist and suddenly the page for him has the face of a random dude, a picture of a dog, a playlist in French, and instagram inform...

Screenshot_12.jpg
  • So really I don't know where else to say this, as I don't represent him. But I was listening to CODA, who is a JAPANESE artist  and suddenly the page for him has the face of a random dude, a pic...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 App

PlanPremiumCountryColombia DevicePlaystation 4 My Question or IssueWhen I play a song of a playlist and connect to my Ps4 the next song is always the first of the playlist, later select another one and the next is the first of the playlist again. I w...

• Plan Premium Country Colombia  Device Playstation 4   My Question or Issue When I play a song of a playlist and connect to my Ps4 the next song is always the first of the playlist, ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
    PlayStation
    PS4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown device connected, music playing sporadically

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceMoto Supra e5Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHello! I'm having the world's weirdest issue that I've never experienced before while using Spotify. This morning, my phone informed me that there was a dev...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Moto Supra e5 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Hello! I'm having the world's weirdest issue that I've never experienced before ...
  • serenatea
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatical resume on Echo

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceEchoOperating System My Question or Issue Hi since a few month I have the problem that Spotify automatically resumes the last Playbook (for my kids) on Echo within an undefined random time.I already stopped all notifications ...

•   Plan Premium Country   Device Echo Operating System   My Question or Issue   Hi since a few month I have the problem that Spotify automatically resumes the last Playb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Marantz M-CR610 asking for Spotify Premium Account but I do have one

PlanPremiumCountry UKDeviceMarantz M-CR610Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I am a new Family Premium Spotify User. I have a Marantz M-CR610 which has Spotify. I want to send music to it from the Spotify App...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  UK Device Marantz M-CR610 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   I am a new Family Premium Spotify User...
  • ratomago
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify for Philips Tv Saphi

Hello, I can't find spotify for my smart TV (Philips 43pus6703). Its not android, rather Saphi. Only deezer is available there (wanted to post that as idea but it isn't possible) is spotify working on a version for Spahi?

• Hello, I can't find spotify for my smart TV (Philips 43pus6703). Its not android, rather Saphi. Only deezer is available there 😣 (wanted to post that as idea but it isn't possible) is spotify work...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Philips
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium account profiles on one Alexa

PlanFree/PremiumCountry uk DeviceAmazon Alexa Andriod and iOS phonesOperating System My Question or Issue Hi all my family consists of both iPhone and android users so we are setting up a Premium family account - that way we all get our own playlists...

• Plan Free/Premium Country uk   Device Amazon Alexa  Andriod and iOS phones Operating System     My Question or Issue  Hi all   my family consists of both iPh...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify player not working in Facebook

Hi, I have spotify premium and am using it on my desktop. I can't seem to get any spotify links to embed as players within Facebook - I'm trying to share some new releases but whenever I link to them on Facebook (whichever link I try) it creates a li...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi,    I have spotify premium and am using it on my desktop.    I can't seem to get any spotify links to embed as players within Facebook - I'm trying to share some ne...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't add song to someone else's playlist, using Web Player

I'm a Premium user, in the UK, using Web Player on Chrome for Windows 10. There's a playlist a friend has shared with me, which I can contribute songs to using the iOS app. But on Web Player, I can't add songs to it - when I pick a song and choose 'A...

• I'm a Premium user, in the UK, using Web Player on Chrome for Windows 10.   There's a playlist a friend has shared with me, which I can contribute songs to using the iOS app. But on Web Player...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music Under Incorrect Artist

My Question or IssueTo anyone who sees this -- how do you report a song under the incorrect artist? For my case, there is a song called Seconds by RM, a French artist, that is listed under RM, a Korean artist, who coincidently has the same stage name...

• Casual Listener
  •  My Question or Issue To anyone who sees this -- how do you report a song under the incorrect artist? For my case, there is a song called Seconds by RM, a French artist, that is listed under RM...
  • Rae347
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Null is connected

PlanPremiumCountrySweden DeviceSamsung Galaxy Watch 46mm and Samsung Galaxy S9 My Question or IssueWhen my watch is connected to the phone i have a notification from Spotify that says "Null is connected". It works fine otherwise, but this notificatio...

• Plan Premium Country Sweden   Device Samsung Galaxy Watch 46mm and Samsung Galaxy S9     My Question or Issue When my watch is connected to the phone i have a notification fr...
  • RDA1074
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 Shuffle Problem

PlanFreeCountry United KingdomDevicePS4 My Question or Issue When listening to music through my PS4, whenever I click shuffle on my PC (it has no speakers, hence the PS4 usage) it displays the details for a random song (album art, song title, artist,...

• Plan Free Country  United Kingdom Device PS4     My Question or Issue  When listening to music through my PS4, whenever I click shuffle on my PC (it has no speakers, henc...
  • thamernegash
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • PS4
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Web Player doesn't work. It only works when turn on VPN.

I had the same issue with the desktop app but managed to fix it by luck. The problem is whenever i click play, no matter if it's a song or album, it doesn't play. No artwork pop up in the left corner, the playback status just freezes at 0:00. I only ...

• Casual Listener
  • I had the same issue with the desktop app but managed to fix it by luck. The problem is whenever i click play, no matter if it's a song or album, it doesn't play. No artwork pop up in the left corner...
  • th0m454nd3r50n
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    WP
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes