Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Heartrose
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Apple Watch offline support

Been waiting patiently for a few years for this but after seeing not only the lack of response but complete disregard by Spotify for what customers want, have decided to cancel my Spotify subscription and move over to Apple Music. keep this up Spotif...

• Visitor
  • Been waiting patiently for a few years for this but after seeing not only the lack of response but complete disregard by Spotify for what customers want, have decided to cancel my Spotify subscriptio...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Spotify for Apple Watch now that WatchOS5 is released

Hello! Is the Spotify app for Apple Watch going to be available now that Apple released WatchOS5? I am really looking forward to the app since I will finally be able to listen to Spotify without my phone.

• Visitor
  • Hello!   Is the Spotify app for Apple Watch going to be available now that Apple released WatchOS5?  I am really looking forward to the app since I will finally be able to listen to Spot...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 12 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 12 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect and Yamaha AVR

Plan PremiumCountry - USA DeviceiPhone X 14.5 My Question or IssueMy nephew must have logged into his spotify account via my Yamaha AVR. He does not have the password to the Yamaha app, he must have added the speakers to his spotify account. The issu...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country - USA   Device iPhone X 14.5   My Question or Issue My nephew must have logged into his spotify account via my Yamaha AVR.  He does not have the passwo...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect is garbage recently

I use Spotify on a variety of devices (Windows 10 PC, Pixel 3 Android phone, Echo Dot, very occasionally PS5), and until recently, it's worked well that I've been able to control what's playing on one device with the app on another. I can tell Alexa ...

• Casual Listener
  • I use Spotify on a variety of devices (Windows 10 PC, Pixel 3 Android phone, Echo Dot, very occasionally PS5), and until recently, it's worked well that I've been able to control what's playing on on...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to load artist or album info

Since the latest Spotify client update I have been unable to load any album or artist. Playback works fine and I can view playlists too but if I try to view an album or artist I get "oops, something went wrong" message. Been like this for about 2 wee...

• Casual Listener
  • Since the latest Spotify client update I have been unable to load any album or artist. Playback works fine and I can view playlists too but if I try to view an album or artist I get "oops, something ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

[iOS][Browse] Spotify now scrambles all my playslists. Very annoying and chaotic.

Of some reason Spotify now scrambles all of my playlists. I can find no way to prevent this. I use Spotify in a very organized way, happy that it differs from radio in this sense. On a comupter this is still ok but you have ruined the mobile experien...

• Visitor
  • Of some reason Spotify now scrambles all of my playlists. I can find no way to prevent this. I use Spotify in a very organized way, happy that it differs from radio in this sense.  On a comupte...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Browse
    iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Allow me to browse my suggestions

This happens all the time. The app gives me a row full of “if you liked x, try y” suggestions. I get really excited to listen to all these new bands. I start listening to one of them, then go back to look at the others. Then Spotify refreshes my whol...

• This happens all the time. The app gives me a row full of “if you liked x, try y” suggestions. I get really excited to listen to all these new bands. I start listening to one of them, then go back to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How can you contact another user from Spotify?

This is going to sound weird but I have a friend from a long time ago who I have been wanting to talk to but I have since lost all Instagram accounts etc. and the only connection I have to them now is that I'm friends with them on Spotify. I was wond...

• Visitor
  • This is going to sound weird but I have a friend from a long time ago who I have been wanting to talk to but I have since lost all Instagram accounts etc. and the only connection I have to them now i...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Re: Spotify skill for Alexa seems to be broken

This has been broken for me for months on end and it appears no fix is in sight for whatever reason. My Alexa devices (various Sonos speakers and an Echo Flex) will hear my command such as “play jazz”, interpret it properly, respond properly “playing...

• This has been broken for me for months on end and it appears no fix is in sight for whatever reason. My Alexa devices (various Sonos speakers and an Echo Flex) will hear my command such as “play jazz...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify Connect doesn't work anymore on Yamaha RX V 681

Hi, I'm a spotify user (premium) for a year and I recently (since approximatively 1 à 2 weeks) experience problems with Spotify Connect on my amplifier Yamaha RX-V681. It worked very well before. I was able to launch my music with Spotify Connect on ...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I'm a spotify user (premium) for a year and I recently (since approximatively 1 à 2 weeks) experience problems with Spotify Connect on my amplifier Yamaha RX-V681.   It worked ver...
  • Dsg76
  • Music Fan
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect devices available remotely

I've got a pair of NOCS NS2 speakers, that support Spotify Connect. It works (kind of) good to play music there. What puzzles me is, that I always see those speakers as available remote devices, even if I'm not on the same Wifi (e.g. not at home, at ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've got a pair of NOCS NS2 speakers, that support Spotify Connect. It works (kind of) good to play music there. What puzzles me is, that I always see those speakers as available remote devices, even...
  • Dsg76
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Is allowed to ask for a submission fee for playlist as a curator ?

Many curators take a submission fee through ko-fi.Is that against Spotify terms ?

• Casual Listener
  • Many curators take a submission fee through ko-fi. Is that against Spotify terms ?
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • African
    Blues
    C-pop
    Comedy
    Electronic
    J-pop
    K-pop
    P-pop
    Pop
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Web player redirects to wrong region

PlanFreeCountryFinlandDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueWhen I go to spotify.com, I get redirected to https://www.spotify.com/nl/home/. Similarly, when I open a link on the desktop app, the page that opens is in Dutch and has /nl...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Finland Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue When I go to spotify.com, I get redirected to https://www.spotify.com/nl/home/. Similarly, when I...
  • Novy
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Developer] JUST HELP ME GET INTO MY SPOTIFY

I know this isn't where this is supposed to go and I do not feel particularly bad about it. I've reset my password 5 times and triple checked my username over the course of a month and it still gives me AUTH:2 error when I try to log into spotify fro...

• Visitor
  • I know this isn't where this is supposed to go and I do not feel particularly bad about it. I've reset my password 5 times and triple checked my username over the course of a month and it still gives...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Developer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution When I watch a short video ad, I don't get 30 minutes of ad-free listening

PlanFreeVersion8.6.26.1174CountryUSADeviceiPhone XROperating SystemiOS 14.5.1 My Question or IssueWhen I "watch a short video for 30 minutes ad-free listening" I never get 30 minutes of ad free listening. I get ads at the typical rate of every 2 or 3...

• Plan Free Version 8.6.26.1174 Country USA Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 14.5.1   My Question or Issue When I "watch a short video for 30 minutes ad-free listening" I never ge...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify stopped connecting to Play3 Sonos (but connects to Play1)

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceMacBook, AndroidOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHello! This week my Play3 Sonos speaker stopped showing up in Spotify connect (two Play1 speakers show up normally). This happe...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device MacBook, Android Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hello! This week my Play3 Sonos speaker stoppe...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Connect] Spotify and Discord

My Spotify mutes itself when I press play on it whilst in a Discord Voice Call with my Wireless Headset on. Spotify shows the song playing but there isn't any sound. The only way I can get Spotify playing while in a Discord call is to play it straigh...

• My Spotify mutes itself when I press play on it whilst in a Discord Voice Call with my Wireless Headset on. Spotify shows the song playing but there isn't any sound.   The only way I can get S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Desktop
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution podcast - preset button on speaker - order

Hi ... I have an external speaker with some presets under which I can preset spotify podcasts. Some time ago when turned on the podcast started with the newest episode, so there was no need to open the app and sort episodes out. Now ... It always sta...

• Visitor
  • Hi ... I have an external speaker with some presets under which I can preset spotify podcasts.    Some time ago when turned on the podcast started with the newest episode, so there was no...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify displays error code once in a while.

Note: The TV meets all of the requirements and unplugging it doesn’t do nothing. PlanPremiumCountryHungaryDeviceSamsungOperating System- My Question or IssueHow do I solve this: I’ve tried:-Restarting the TV-Reinstalling spotify-Switching Wifi

• Regular
  • Note: The TV meets all of the requirements and unplugging it doesn’t do nothing.   Plan Premium Country Hungary Device Samsung Operating System -   My Question or Issue How do I...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
    TV
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playlist asking money to be added

I recently contacted a Spotify user playlist asking to be included in her playlist.She replied asking money for the add. I told her that it is illegal and against Spotify policy.I want to report this user to Spotify, how can I do that? ThanksRoberto ...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently contacted a Spotify user playlist asking to be included in her playlist. She replied asking money for the add.   I told her that it is illegal and against Spotify policy....
  • Novy
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes