Free

Country

America

Device

Motorola

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I had enhance button for around a week or two when it was missing today. I don't know how I got it but I never paid for it and when I checked my Spotify today, the enhance button was missing. Could you tell me what happened and how I can get it back?

Screenshot_20221021-143228.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @badysst,

Thanks for getting back to us!

The test that Spotify is currently running is for our Premium users. If you don't see smart shuffle button -  it means that you're not in included into the testing group.

However, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and will make sure to pass it onto the right team, as we always strive to improve your experience.

Hope this clears things up.

Cheers!

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @badysst,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome.

At Spotify, we're often testing and launching improvements and new features. This means you might see something on the app your friend doesn't, or get a new feature to try temporarily.

When the Enhance button is not displayed in the app, it could be part of a test for the new Smart Shuffle. This test includes the Enhance function on the Shuffle feature adding songs recommendations to your playlists. To check if you have this, hit the Shuffle button twice in the Now playing view to display the new option.

We appreciate your feedback regarding this feature.

If anything else comes up, don't hesitate to ask.

OscarDCModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I don't see any shuffle button after hitting it twice on my phone. Does that mean that the test feature isn't there for me? 

Marked as solution

Hey @badysst,

Thanks for getting back to us!

The test that Spotify is currently running is for our Premium users. If you don't see smart shuffle button -  it means that you're not in included into the testing group.

However, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and will make sure to pass it onto the right team, as we always strive to improve your experience.

Hope this clears things up.

Cheers!

LyubkaModerator

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Suggested posts