Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[iOS][Other] 30 minutes ad free music

a few months ago, Spotify was working fine and i was getting about 20 mins instead of 30 mins of ad free music. this really didn't bother me until i started getting no ad free music after i was told that i would get 30 full minutes of it. i'd get the...

• a few months ago, Spotify was working fine and i was getting about 20 mins instead of 30 mins of ad free music. this really didn't bother me until i started getting no ad free music after i was told ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Connect] Idea unclear? Ask for detail!

When I as a user spend time on giving you feedback on your product instead of cancelling my subscription, I am basically investing in your product for free!So how about, when you think that sth is unclear (just unclear, not rude or impolite), you jus...

• Regular
  • When I as a user spend time on giving you feedback on your product instead of cancelling my subscription, I am basically investing in your product for free! So how about, when you think that sth i...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community] Merging ideas reopens idea

I posted an idea today and received an emai lsaying it had been merged into a comment on another idea. However that idea has been closed. I understand that ostensibly you monitor closed ideas to see if they get 500 votes in 18 months but I do not thi...

• Regular
  • I posted an idea today and received an emai lsaying it had been merged into a comment on another idea. However that idea has been closed. I understand that ostensibly you monitor closed ideas to see ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Collaborative Playlist Not Syncing

I recently made a collaborative playlist on my laptop. When I open the playlist on the spotify web player, it shows all the songs people have added to it using the link I sent them. When I try to view it on the spotify app on my phone/laptop, there a...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently made a collaborative playlist on my laptop. When I open the playlist on the spotify web player, it shows all the songs people have added to it using the link I sent them. When I try to vie...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscribe website artist/developer to listen to title?

PlanPremiumCountryNLMy Question or IssueFor some titles I have to subscribe to the artist website, so I can hear the title with no voice intro's. Why is that? I have payed for no adds (premium). Can anyone explane?

•   Plan Premium Country NL My Question or Issue For some titles I have to subscribe to the artist website, so I can hear the title with no voice intro's. Why is that? I have payed for no ad...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify does not see Sonos

Hi, I've googled this issue and found people with the same issue dating back to 2013, but I have not found a solution. When in the Spotify app (mac laptop and Android phone), it rarely sees my Sonos system. However, the Sonos app does see Spotify. I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I've googled this issue and found people with the same issue dating back to 2013, but I have not found a solution. When in the Spotify app (mac laptop and Android phone), it rarely sees ...
  • Eni
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Connectivity issues on all my devices

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 8 iOS 14.4, Macbook Pro late 2013 OS 10.14 Mojave , Mac Pro OS 10.13.6 High Sierra, iPad 4)Operating Systemsee aboveMy Question or Issue Music is grayed out. I read the FAQ and it might be connected to my VPN. I ins...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device (iPhone 8 iOS 14.4, Macbook Pro late 2013 OS 10.14 Mojave  , Mac Pro OS 10.13.6 High Sierra, iPad 4) Operating System see above My Question or Iss...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect with Marantz Receiver (works without being on the same WIFI)

Hi,I'm using Spotify Connect with Marantz Receiver (NR1609). I use my mobile phone to manage Spotify devices. Currently there are 3 connected devices: Phone, PC, Receiver. When I play music on my Mobile phone, it sometimes play it on the receiver (th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm using Spotify Connect with Marantz Receiver (NR1609). I use my mobile phone to manage Spotify devices. Currently there are 3 connected devices: Phone, PC, Receiver.  When I play m...
  • Elena
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Marantz
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Internet Connection

hi ! i've been working from home for a while now and for that i must connect to my workplace's internet, with that, my computer turns into one of theirs and they block EVERYTHING. first i connect to their VPN remotely through FortiClient and then i t...

• hi !   i've been working from home for a while now and for that i must connect to my workplace's internet, with that, my computer turns into one of theirs and they block EVERYTHING.   f...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player] mini/iconified player bug: Pause/Play button, Play not working

Win 10 21H1 (19043.1023), 32GB RAM, Edge Chromium 91.0.864.37 (64bit) I've noticed that when I use mini-player Pause/Play button doesn't work as expected: Pause works, but Play won't work and do nothing.E.g. showing Play button I'm talking about in t...

image.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Win 10 21H1 (19043.1023), 32GB RAM, Edge Chromium 91.0.864.37 (64bit)   I've noticed that when I use mini-player Pause/Play button doesn't work as expected: Pause works, but Play won't wo...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution gift card

hi if i buy a gift card for premium and if i want to buy premium must i enter credit card information while buying the premium not redeeming the gift card

• hi if i buy a gift card for premium and if i want to buy premium must i enter credit card information while buying the premium not redeeming the gift card
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I am hearing ads in my podcasts. I pay for premium. This must stop.

I have started hearing ads during podcasts. I pay for premium. I pay for no ads. I am hearing ads. Removing ads is completely in your control as it is your platform. Please correct this. Thanks.

• I have started hearing ads during podcasts.   I pay for premium.   I pay for no ads.   I am hearing ads.   Removing ads is completely in your control as it is your platfor...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution LG smart TV app blasts glitchy digital noise instead of music

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceLG CXOperating SystemLG WebOSMy Question or IssueMy LG CX TV is connected to my stereo via optical out. If I play Spotify through my TV using the app on my Chromecast, it works fine. If I play Spotify through my TV using th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device LG CX Operating System LG WebOS My Question or Issue My LG CX TV is connected to my stereo via optical out. If I play Spotify through my TV using the app on m...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
    TV
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle enabled automatically on launch

Shuffle and repeat are enabling themselves on launch every time I newly launch the app.Issue is occuring on multiple devices so it appears it's account wide and not on a specific platform. So far it's occuring on Android 11, macOS 11.3.1, windows 10,...

• Visitor
  • Shuffle and repeat are enabling themselves on launch every time I newly launch the app. Issue is occuring on multiple devices so it appears it's account wide and not on a specific platform.   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Over 40% of my playlist is unplayable - this represents 141 different artists!

Plan - Premium Country - USA Device - iPhone and Chrome browser on Macbook airOperating System - iOS and Mac OS Catalina I have a playlist I've been creating over the last 10 years. It has 25 hours of music on it, and 141 out of 337 (over 40%) of the...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan - Premium  Country - USA  Device - iPhone and Chrome browser on Macbook air Operating System - iOS and Mac OS Catalina   I have a playlist I've been creating over the la...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Community] Clarify Purpose of Ideas Platform

Many times I search for a feature and find how to do it, only to discover I am unable to do it in the current version. Then I discover multiple Idea's to have the feature implemented. There are ideas with 15,000+ votes, and without implementation. Ma...

• Music Fan
  • Many times I search for a feature and find how to do it, only to discover I am unable to do it in the current version.   Then I discover multiple Idea's to have the feature implemented. &nbsp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player] Opening playlists with a bookmark fails the web-frontend.

Opening the web-frontend with a bookmark (1) fails loading. Instead, after a while an error (2) shows up. Clicking on "Your Library" in the navigation bar restores the page successfully. Also, there is no place to report bugs, so I report it here. 1)...

• Opening the web-frontend with a bookmark (1) fails loading. Instead, after a while an error (2) shows up. Clicking on "Your Library" in the navigation bar restores the page successfully.   Als...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player][Playlists] Stop restricting the suggest songs feature on playlists

One of spotify's best selling points is how it lets you discover new songs. It's what drew me personally to Spotify and it's the sole reason I stay. The suggest song feature is one way it does that. At the bottom of every song with less than 15 songs...

• Casual Listener
  • One of spotify's best selling points is how it lets you discover new songs. It's what drew me personally to Spotify and it's the sole reason I stay.    The suggest song feature is one way...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Playlists
    Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes