Failure of connecting spotify wift Bluesound

Plan

Premium

Country

Netherlands

Device

Bluesound

My Question or Issue

Since yesterday (or day before) I'm having trouble to connect Spotify with my Bluesound speakers.
Spotify sees my speakers within "other devices" however spotify won't connect with them.
I've reset my speakers, I've removed the spotify app on my phone and I've installed the Spotify app on my phone.

I can listen radio on my speakers. When I want to open Spotify in the Bluesound app the message appears tha the spotify app should be installed (which it already is). I'm getting this problem on all my devices (laptop, iPad, several phones).

I'm hoping that anyone can help me.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @JochemB, welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. We'll be glad to help out though 🙂

Does the issue persist if you reset your network connection? Also, when you reinstalled, did you follow these exact steps?

Let us know how it goes.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @JochemB, welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. We'll be glad to help out though 🙂

Does the issue persist if you reset your network connection? Also, when you reinstalled, did you follow these exact steps?

Let us know how it goes.

I have the same issues as above. I had logged out from Spotify page, restarted router by removing mains, disassociate account from Node 2i. Still after some days Node 2i is not found in Spotify connect list. Bluesound support offered the workarounds above which work for 5-7 days max and then the Node 2i is again not found in Spotify connect list. All other functions of the streamer work as they should. Any ideas? 

Hi @bpstyletuc,

Thank you for posting on the Community!

To start, please make sure your Bluesound device's name doesn't contain any punctuation marks or special symbols, as the Connect feature may have issues recognizing them.

If this doesn't do the trick, try creating an internet hotspot with your phone and connect your Node 2i to it. Does it make a difference?

Let us know how this goes. 

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts